• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    iOS Gaming Pascal’s Wager is live in the US App Store!

    iOS Gaming Pascal’s Wager is live in the US App Store!


    Pascal’s Wager is live in the US App Store!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved iPhone X

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Night of the Full Moon (aka Dream Quest lite) latest expansion

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:05 AM PST

    While no CCG will ever surpass or get close to the depth/replay value of Dream Quest, with the continuous updates & expansion I consider NotFM a decent second place, especially for those wanting an easier experience that won't end your run it you mess up a single card choice/get bad RNG (as you can retry battles it you feel RNG fucked you over). https://apps.apple.com/us/app/night-of-the-full-moon/id1278845241

    The latest update adds a new class in Soul Hunter, who can pay cards with health instead of mana and there's a few valid build options, new difficulty modes, a new role for Ranger (cards that get you gold or reward you for gaining gold), new cards, achievements etc.

    Minumum a good 10 hours of gameplay worth I would estimate, which is good value considering the dev really puts a lot of work into the lore, monster designs/artwork, voice acting etc.

    Having played every single CCG eversince DQ, this is the only one that hasn't bored me to death (yes that includes the slow ass Slay the spire) - partially due to NotFM having a speed mode in the options which every CCG should have!

    Any of you completed all the achievements?

    submitted by /u/otakumuscle
    [link] [comments]

    Going on vacation, how can I play pokemon using my phone? (Gameboy emulator or something like that)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Basically just the title, I really want to play something on my phone, and I was wondering if there was a sort of gameboy emulator or something.

    submitted by /u/xenith811
    [link] [comments]

    Good time to start Brawl Stars?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:14 PM PST

    I'm new to mobile gaming, and discovered brawl stars as a quick fix on-the-go game.

    But I'm wondering if it's worth it for a newb to start playing this game so late after launch?

    Would I be too far behind everyone else? Forced to spend money? And, is the game even popular with a strong community?

    As I would like to have at least one of these on-the-go short play games in rotation, so I'm looking for which will be best for me.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/newtogroom
    [link] [comments]

    Fable Valley: New and Charming MMORPG is now available

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

    With iPadOS, is it possible to run a Elgato HD capture card from a console to my iPad and use that content? … or even use it to record and run it back on the iPad itself?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:49 PM PST

    Looking for a game with unique strategy

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:21 PM PST

    A thing I really enjoy about a CCG (collectible card game) is the usage of synergy and different conditions/situations:

    • Synergy = some cards will function better with another particular card.

    • Condition/Situation = there will be times that specific conditions have to be met in able to unleash some kind of power or effect.

    I'm currently looking for games with an importance on these factors. It doesn't even have to be a CCG. It can be any genre. There may be a character in a MOBA with a kit that makes use of synergy and conditional/situational power. I'm open to an RTS as well. I'm looking for something that is fairly F2P, and if possible with an anime and fantasy theme. (I'm open to any theme tho!)

    Thank you for reading!

    submitted by /u/OneseIf
    [link] [comments]

    When should I be able to get xCloud beta on my iPad?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:38 PM PST

    This ad showcases a game that is not theirs, does anyone know what this game is called??

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Mobile gaming has peaked

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:25 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel