• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    iOS Beta [bugs] Echo on latest beta?

    iOS Beta [bugs] Echo on latest beta?


    [bugs] Echo on latest beta?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Over the past month I've been told it sounds like I'm on "speaker phone" and they can't hear me clear.

    Originally thought it was just the mic, but saw somewhere it was software related.

    Anyone else? Issue goes away with headphones.

    submitted by /u/somuchlan
    [link] [comments]

    [Bugs] my AirPods don’t work properly

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:42 AM PST

    I'm on iOS 13.3 beta 1 and my AirPods don't work as they're supposed to. I connect them, but I don't hear a thing. To make them work I have to forget the device, shut down the phone and re-pair them. Has anyone ever experienced this?

    submitted by /u/p_giov
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion]

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:25 AM PST

    I've been seeing lots of posts recently about iPhones lagging on the home screen. And I believe I have found a fix. (I think. Seems fine for now, I have been using it for 15 minutes with no problems.) what I did was I was on the beta 13.3.1 beta 2. I noticed the lag on iOS 13.3 Public release. I downloaded the iOS 13.3 IPSW From the internet. Put my phone in recovery mode and let iTunes do the restore (I tried to restore it from the Phone itself but it did not work. Actually became a lot more slow then it was for some odd reason) The lags we're driving me crazy. To the point where I wanted to return the phone and get a replacement. But at the moment. There is almost no lag at all. The phone feels fast after days of stressing out about it.

    submitted by /u/JacobDziki
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel