• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [REQUEST] This layout for Spotify/Apple Music

    iOS Jailbreak [REQUEST] This layout for Spotify/Apple Music


    [REQUEST] This layout for Spotify/Apple Music

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:36 AM PST

    [Release] Amandus - Apple Pay redesigned!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Screenshots

    Amandus is a complete redesign for the Apple Pay popup based off this request by u/EvenAH27, available for free from the Packix repo. It is designed to be minimalistic and streamline so that it really feels like it belongs as part of iOS. I'll let the screenshots speak for themselves.

    Amandus is fully open-source, feel free to hit me up if you have any questions about the code, I'll be happy to answer them :)

    If you enjoy the tweak and want to support me, I would really appreciate any donations.

    If you want to keep up-to-date with my latest projects, please follow @Muirey03 on Twitter.

    submitted by /u/Muirey03
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] Introducing Lyricify - See your favourite song lyrics directly on your Lock Screen. Available for $1.99 on Packix!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:13 AM PST

    [Update] ColorMeNotifs V.1.1.0 - massive performance improvements and tweak support

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:55 AM PST

    [Release] Sileo Remover and my repo is UP

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Welcome!

    check it out Https://repo.x4-applegate.com

    Today I just released SileoRemover

    This Sileo Remover is amazing to remove Sileo and Reinstall fresh Cydia. Simple script to remove Coolstar's Sileo installer for checkra1n.

    Wanna to see video how it work?

    go to https://repo.x4-applegate.com/2020/01/13/sileo-remover-1-2/

    let me know! :)

    credit by semicoloncola and Richard Applegate and Samg_is_a_ninja. Additional credits go to u/sahmoee for testing.

    submitted by /u/x4-applegate
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] Magma Evo v1.0.2 - Fixes the invisible slider bug (Now also available on Twickd!)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:15 PM PST

    [Release] WiFiQR 1.0 - Generate QR code for WiFi networks

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Description

    Generate a QR code for WiFi networks directly in the settings app. Scroll down and press "Share current WiFi" or view a networks information and press "Share this WiFi"

    Repo

    Available for free on the BigBoss repo

    http://cydia.saurik.com/package/com.kingpuffdaddi.wifiqr/

    Contact

    You can contact me on Twitter:@KingPuffdaddi or via email: [kingpuffdaddi@icloud.com](mailto:kingpuffdaddi@icloud.com)

    Donation

    If you want to support me or my work you can donate via PayPal to [kingpuffdaddi@icloud.com](mailto:kingpuffdaddi@icloud.com)

    submitted by /u/KingPuffdaddi
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] TypeTab - Faster address entry for Safari - Now compatible for iOS 12.4 and iOS 13.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:29 PM PST

    http://cydia.saurik.com/package/ml.andrewhyatt.typetab/

    I may have broken iOS 12.1 through 12.3 compatability. If it doesn't work on those versions please comment here!

    submitted by /u/Rossistboss
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] BadgeBar for free on my discord

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:06 AM PST

    [Help] After running Ra1nUSB, my computer is just stuck like this.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:59 PM PST

    [Discussion] What happened to the release of the exploit for iOS 13.2.1 and below for A12 and A13 devices from Ian Beer?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Curious because the exploits been patched in iOS 13.3 and we are still waiting for the release what happened does anyone know?

    Edit: meant iOS 13.2.3 and below in the title

    submitted by /u/rehmatpanag
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] WheresMyWidget. A tweak to add widgets to reachability!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    [Discussion] WheresMyWidget. A tweak to add widgets to reachability!

    This will have been my first tweak and I plan on making many more to come! Inspired by widget center and lock widgets. I mean why leave them behind when you can take them wherever you go. Hopefully it will even include notes in reachablity! Please leave a comment I will update the eta constantly

    https://preview.redd.it/c33g7rzuula41.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ef653e0c655db146954a2346b310e9d6836a8041

    submitted by /u/Chubby_Carrot
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Any tweak to bypass this and allow Siri to do basic things and not need to update to the latest version of iOS?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    [Question] Using Togglow to make them square and Magma Pro to make everything cyan. How to make the media controls square too?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:31 PM PST

    [Request] Floating CC like this

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:50 PM PST

    [Request] WhatsApp Dark Mode on iOS 13 or an update to [[WADarkMode]]

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:50 PM PST

    I don't like the orange tint of watusi's dark m mode

    submitted by /u/AllStars101
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Choicy, latest Snapchat version

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:43 PM PST

    I use Snapchat v10.65.66 with choicy and it works great with no bans. Is there a bigger risk of a ban if I update to the latest version even if I still have choicy?

    submitted by /u/Davitik_123
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] I know this is a small thing but I wish there was a tweak that would let you customize the color of the scroll bar.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:39 PM PST

    [Help] everything constantly crashing?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:32 PM PST

    [HELP] keep getting this and immediately after my springboard crashes. I have tried removing my last tweaks but nothing works

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:07 PM PST

    [Question] Anybody having this error with Geometric Store?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:40 PM PST

    [Request] When opening settings, the default tab is Tweaks, not General.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:42 PM PST

    [Question] What is this touch id tweak on lockscreen?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:38 PM PST

    [Question] Some questions I have before I jailbreak.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:38 PM PST

    1. I know security has been discussed before, but I was planning on jailbreaking my iPhone 8 on latest versions of iOS 13 tomorrow and wanted to ask what precautions I should take to protect myself and my data after jailbreaking. I know i should change my root password using mobile terminal from cydia. Is there anything else I should do?

    2. I have sensitive information in my notes app. Is there anything I should be concerned about when it comes to this information? Can it be stolen/viewed somehow? How about any other information/data on my phone?

    3. I planned on jailbreaking my phone using a Mac computer at school tomorrow. I've been waiting patiently for the windows version of checkra1n to drop, but no dice. I've actually never used a Mac before. Can someone walk me through some super basic/simple steps to get this done?

    4. Will i be able to resign checkra1n on my device using reprovision or will I have to use a Mac every week at school?

    5. Anything I should be weary/aware of when it comes to jailbreaking? I've been jailbreaking since ios 4 and know a decent amount for an average jailbreaker, but the exploits used in making the checkra1n jailbreak and all the controversy stating that your data can get stolen easily kind of scared me.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/placebooooo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel