• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] Can we PLEASE get an update for this it was SOOOO useful all the way up until iOS 12

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] Can we PLEASE get an update for this it was SOOOO useful all the way up until iOS 12


    [Request] Can we PLEASE get an update for this it was SOOOO useful all the way up until iOS 12

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:20 AM PST

    [Request] Automatically switch from noise cancelling to clarity with AirPods Pro when audio is paused. And vice versa.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:22 PM PST

    If I'm pausing audio I likely want to hear what's going on around me. I don't like having to pause the audio and then switch to clarity in two separate steps.

    submitted by /u/KmartSpecial
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] I’m not trying to tarnish this developer’s reputation. But this was super uncalled for. The Tweak in itself was not all that good for me, but I guess just because it works for him- It must mean it works for everyone. I’ve read the depictions, and they were very misleading to me.-

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:12 PM PST

    [Release] AutoTouchUnlock - Quickly Unlock into Homescreen for TouchID Devices

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:56 PM PST

    Auto unlock into homescreen after authentication on TouchID devices. If there's notifications/media controls etc. (see tweak settings page) on your lockscreen after authenticated, simply rest your finger on TouchID to go to homescreen. Support iOS 13.

    Get it from my repo here.

    Screenshot

    EDIT: If you're experiencing issue where the tweak doesn't take into effect, try toggle the Enabled switch on and off.

    submitted by /u/h4roldj
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] HapticKeys 3.8 new haptic feedback for iOS 13 users

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:09 PM PST

    HapticKeys feedback on keyboard presses!

    Upcoming
    • New more pleasing soft feedback (iOS 13)
    • Rigid feedback (iOS 13)
    Previous fixes
    • Fixed application support after I broke it
    • Added icon touches and sensitivity
    • Removed screen touches
    Feature requests

    Please feel free to submit a comment of a feature you'd like haptic feedback on, I'm more than willing to listen and incorporate your ideas if possible. Thank you for supporting my work. I'll do my best to keep this updated and keep trying to adding more features users request.

    submitted by /u/cabralcole
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Slices 3 icon on homescreen for each slice created, just like on Mi phones

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:10 PM PST

    [HELP] ra1nstorm mac installing time is 16 hours and its very very slow

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:55 PM PST

    [Request] a realtime fps counter that you can select to only appear in apps you select in setting

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:23 PM PST

    this would be such a baller tweak ngl

    submitted by /u/CamoKilla223
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] ra1nusb on hp omen 15, get this soon after booting verbose

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:09 PM PST

    [Question] quick question about PassBy and the “Magic Passcode”

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Hey!

    I just installed PassBy and I'm using the Magic Passcode feature. I love it! But I have one question.

    So I have Magic Passcode set to six digits. For this example, I'll say the first two are always 01 and the second two are always 23. The last two digits will be my remaining battery percentage.

    So if my iPhone's at 40%, my passcode will be 012340.

    But what if my iPhone has 100% remaining? Would it become seven digits (0123100)?

    submitted by /u/BubbyPear
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is anyone running unc0ver v3.8.0%b1 on a 12.4.1 iPhone XS?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:56 PM PST

    My partner just bought an iPhone XS with 12.4.1 on it (yay!) and we wanna jailbreak it. I read that unc0ver v3.8.0%b1 -- the newest version as of this post -- is confirmed working on an iPhone XS Max running 12.4.1 but doesn't work on an XR. Does anyone know if it works on a regular ol' iPhone XS running 12.4.1?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kumashi73
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Please make the battery widget a little smaller. The only device I own is this iPhone.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:50 PM PST

    [Request] Fix This Issue With “ChargeAnimations”.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:10 PM PST

    [DISCUSSION] Best EQE settings?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:12 PM PST

    I don't feel like setting each amplitude, frequency and dB because I don't know enough about that, and I'm also too OCD to do it myself. I tried the presets, so far the « Techno » sounds the best, but I feel like it could be better. Does anyone know what are the best settings that sound good with pretty much everything?

    Edit: I use AirPods 2nd Gen.

    submitted by /u/royerlraph79
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] is the any cydia tweak that can let me remove all ads on any app on my iPhone?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:07 PM PST

    [HELP] Should I Update My IPhone 6S Plus?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    So my iPhone 6S plus is my secondary device and is currently on iOS 12.4. I finally was able to re-jailbreak it the other day as a signing service was working at the time.

    I've heard stuff about an untethered jailbreak for iOS 11, but part of me wants to update it to iOS 13.3 and just use checkra1n to jailbreak it. I updated my daily iPhone X to iOS 13.3 and jailbroke it and have been loving it so much.

    What do you guys think I should do?

    submitted by /u/Matrixnubee
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] anyone have a tutorial for ra1nusb 2 on amd?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:32 PM PST

    i get stuck on the apple screen and it does nothing on my amd desktop

    i tried doing the intel dmg on my intel laptop and couldnt get the macos setup to load (unless it just takes forever for some reason)

    submitted by /u/baconkittyvoiiddyy
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to make number keypad the default keyboard. Or, is there any? Thanks!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:06 PM PST

    [Release] NotUnderTime - Customize the iPhone X carrier on your lock screen and in the control center

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:38 AM PST

    [Discussion] AirDrop keeps a copy of files that aren't photo/video on your phone even after you've deleted them

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:13 AM PST

    [Discussion] AirDrop keeps a copy of files that aren't photo/video on your phone even after you've deleted them

    So I AirDropped a file to my phone and then I used the find command to find out where Apple put the local storage directory "On My iPhone" of the Files app.

    So I figured out that the local file store "On My iPhone" is at this path:

    /var/mobile/Containers/Shared/AppGroup/<uuid>/File Provider Storage/ 

    The UUID part of the path is different for every device! Also, any cloud storage apps you install that are accessible within Files app will have a File Provider Storage too, so if you have Google Drive or Dropbox or whatever other, you will have more than one File Provider Storage directory.

    However, I also found out that AirDrop perpetually keeps a copy of the non-photo/video files in:

    /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/<uuid>/Documents/Inbox/ 

    I don't AirDrop non-photo/video content very often, which is why there's only like 6 files there. These files in AirDrop's Inbox folder aren't even visible in my Files app! I guess this is part of what occupies my "Other" storage that only ever seems to grow. And I deleted the 3 PDFs 2 years ago which were stored on iCloud drive since there was no "On My iPhone" in 2018 (and then even backed up and restored my phone when I went to a new iOS version and it's still there) and the MSOffice dmg was like a couple months ago.

    I wonder where else Apple stores crap that can't be removed without restoring or jailbreaking and manually removing it.

    https://preview.redd.it/4vlylak9zb941.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=91ed9a686ec9c8b4c98e86e0a89b27651563a6d2

    submitted by /u/SiggiJG
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak to bypass the YouTube miniplayer restriction on videos “made for kids”

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:33 PM PST

    [Help] Tweak to remove ugly gray background when cc is fully opened

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:15 PM PST

    [Request] Contact photos next to names in the contacts app

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:54 AM PST

    [Question] Couldn't they just hire someone to utilize the bootm8 exploit? (if the phones aren't A12 anyways)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel