• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    iPhone sim not working

    iPhone sim not working


    sim not working

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:38 PM PST

    i just replaced the screen on a iphone 6s plus, once completing this task i was met with a sim error being that the sim card isn't being recognized.

    any clue how a sim card slot might have gotten damaged with the screen replacement.

    any help would be great thanks!

    submitted by /u/ChasingFractal
    [link] [comments]

    New IPhone XR clicking by itself

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:29 PM PST

    I got a new IPhone XR for christmas and today it started glitching. It clicks by itself and don't stop zooming. I tried to turn it off and on and it doesn't change anything. I don't have any screen protector or case that could be the source of the problem. What should I do to resolve this problem?

    submitted by /u/Great-Gardian
    [link] [comments]

    I haven’t been getting Instagram notifications on my 6s. In fact, there isn’t even an option to enable them in the settings. I’ve tried typical troubleshooting, any other ideas?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Updated app, updated phone, restarted/rebooted, reset memory, uninstalled and reinstalled, checked permissions, I'm stumped.

    submitted by /u/GutterCookie45
    [link] [comments]

    i dropped my phone pretty badly

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:15 PM PST

    my iPhone is like bugging out like I'm getting lines on my screen and part of it I cant see also there is a black part is there a way I can fix this and how much would it cost.

    submitted by /u/general_supremo
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting text notifications for one specific person

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    When my brother, let's call him Bob, texts (iMessage) me, I don't get a notification, only the red badge on the messages icon.

    I had a 6S and recently upgraded to an 11 last week. After it happened with the new phone, I deleted his contact, from my favorites list and contacts list. Next I went through my entire messages list and confirmed Bob wasn't on any group texts I had set to hide alerts.

    Then today I noticed I had an unread iMessage and guess what? It was from Bob's number (since I deleted the contact).

    I can't think of anything else to try? I gotta communicate with Bob!

    submitted by /u/VinPeppBBQ
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 defect??

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Hey guys.. I wish I could post a photo regarding this but I was wondering if someone could help me. I recently got an iPhone 11. I have a screen protector on and a well protective case. However when I took it out of the box I noticed a line under the front camera that caught my eye. It appears to look like a tiny line however it's seems to be under the screen. I'm unsure if it's dust or just part of the actual camera? If anyone else has had this problem please let me know.

    submitted by /u/yellowchlo
    [link] [comments]

    I think I may have figured out why there's battery draining and iPhone heat when it's idling

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:24 PM PST

    I think it's from using the camera. I've been having a bit of fast battery drain and warm iPhone temperatures lately while it's idling (in sleep mode), and I noticed a pattern: it's always on the days when I play with the camera (I rarely use it, but I have an iPhone 11 now, and so I've been playing with it every few days).

    Next, I need to determine if it depends on whether I've recorded video because I've had days where I used the camera but never experienced any battery drain problem or warmer iPhone temperatures.

    What made me suspicious is, the warmest part of the iPhone is always right around the lens area.

    Edit: I forgot, rebooting fixes it until the next time I use the camera.

    submitted by /u/TwoCables_from_OCN
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11: no Notification sounds when iPad in use and Bluetooth is active

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:01 PM PST

    I have a strange situation I can't fix... Any assistance would be very appreciated! My father has an iPhone 11 and an iPad, both with the same account. Sometime, the phone notifications make no sound. I managed to find when it happens, but not why or how to fix it.

    Here's the results of my troubleshooting, which is consistent:

    If the iPad is in sleep mode, Notifications make sound on the phone (as desired).

    If iPad is in use, Notifications make no sound on iPhone (no sound or anything appear on iPad).

    If Bluetooth is disabled on iPhone OR on the iPad, Notifications make sound on the phone.

    So it seems Bluetooth related, but the devices aren't in the Bluetooth device list. There's no currently connected devices on either of them, and I tried disabling Airdrop, Airplay and Handout just in case, no difference.

    Any suggestion is welcome, thank you!

    submitted by /u/AyraWinla
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 pro bluetooth cant discover anything

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Hi I was wondering if anyone else has this issue other than me? Or at least could help me determine if it is a hardware fault.

    My iPhone 11pro is not detecting any bluetooth devices that are supposed to be in range. Another iPhone, apple watch, bluetooth headphones, Samsung phone and a bunch of other things. All visible on the old 6s right next to my 11pro. The 11pro does however pick up random devices that just are not there though? I find it very weird! A random laptop showed up but not on my 6s.

    In any case I have tried resetting network settings, and a soft reset. Also turning the bluetooth on-off doesn't help.

    Currently running iOS 13.3, updated today (but the problem was there even before the update).

    Also maybe worth noting - I can't seem to turn on the phone "normally". I dont know if this is a new feature with 11 models or whatever since I stuck with my 6s for years...but I cant turn it on by pressing the power button. I have to press volume up volume down and hold power in order to turn it on !

    submitted by /u/rectalpinist
    [link] [comments]

    Contact changed color

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    So today I received a notification that I had to update one of my contacts but I didn't think much of it. But then I went into my text messaging and saw that the contact was now yellow/orange while everyone else is grey.

    Does anyone know what caused this and how to fix it? I don't see what needs updating.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Mr_Throwaway24
    [link] [comments]

    11 Pro Portrait mode help

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:35 PM PST

    What can I to improve this photo? As much as I try and focus on the shot glass, I can't seem to get the entire shot glass clearly. Image

    submitted by /u/Alabaster13
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! how do I remove all group suggestions in Messages?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

    I have tried clicking on the "i" icon and removing, but there is no removal option. Essentially, when I type a person's name into a new text window, all of the previous groups that I included this person in are suggested. It's a pain since I rarely send group messages and just want to pick a single contact/phone number to text.

    submitted by /u/BrownAndyeh
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone 7 headphone adapter doesn’t work in my phone, but my charger does.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Recently the mic also stopped working all of a sudden even though it hasn't been damaged or dropped etc.

    I've tried multiple different headphones and headphone adapters but none seem to work but all chargers do.

    Any ideas what this could be?

    submitted by /u/BlackLightDistrict0
    [link] [comments]

    I phone 7 rattling when it vibrates

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Anybody know what or how to fix this?

    I've replaced screens and batteries before so not new to opening it up. What could It be looking at, just a simple screw loose? or something deeper?

    submitted by /u/MrMauser98
    [link] [comments]

    Sending iMessages

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Both me and my friend were texting perfectly fine, but after having their phone powered off after a week, we were no longer able to send iMessages or text messages to each other, and neither of us are blocked, also we are able to still send iMessages to other people, just not each other. Anybody know what happened and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/TunaFish1626
    [link] [comments]

    Problems when trying to join WiFi network using control center on iPhone

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:33 AM PST

    Whenever I use the control center to connect to a WiFi network it keeps redirecting me to a public network that I joined a few weeks ago. I have long forgotten the network and yet it won't stop trying to join it whenever I use the control center to try to join another WiFi network.

    Is there any to stop this bug from happening besides factory resetting my phone? I have tried a network settings reset and reset all settings, restarting the iPhone.

    The only thing I haven't done is erasing all content and settings but I don't want to do that yet.

    I have an iPhone XS Max, updated to iOS 13.3

    This is an example of the problem: https://imgur.com/gallery/8NfJX6R

    submitted by /u/JosephLTS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel