• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [Release] Jailbreak Repository Master Database

    iOS Jailbreak [Release] Jailbreak Repository Master Database


    [Release] Jailbreak Repository Master Database

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Hey guys! I created a master database of repositories! If you would like to add your repo or any repo let me know by messaging me here or on Twitter and I would love to keep this list going!! I will not be adding any crack repositories though!

    Thanks!

    https://ghostbin.co/paste/dkdps

    submitted by /u/nomoreburden
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] Magma Evo - Redefine your Control Center (Packix, iOS 12-13)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    [UPDATE] SwitchShades - Bring color again to your app switcher on iOS 13! Available on Packix

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:00 AM PST

    [Release] I made a vmra1n guide.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Here is a vmra1n guide for people who aren't too experienced with Linux. you can find it here.

    submitted by /u/halfdev
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] Grupi is now OUT on packix! Enjoy

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:19 AM PST

    [RELEASE] Boxy 4 - A BRAND NEW BOXY! You can EASILY control your icon layout with a quick swipe up on the home screen.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:07 AM PST

    [Update] TFDidThatSay 1.3.0 | Now supports retrieving deleted comments and posts in Alien Blue, Antenna, BaconReader, Beam, and Slide.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Info

    If you havn't heard of this before, this tweak allows you to view deleted/removed comments and posts in several Reddit apps.

    This tweak relies on pushshift to function. Pushshift is a service that archives comments and posts and provides an api to retrieve their data. This also allows you to obtain previous versions of comments/posts before they were edited. Comments and posts are not archived immediately, so if it is deleted before pushshift can archive it, the comment/post will not be able to retrieved with this tweak. In that case, an error message will be displayed. If you are experiencing a lot of errors like "pushshift has not archived this yet", check r/pushshift if there are any reports of spam comments backing up the ingest, that would be the reason no recent comments were able to be retrieved.

    This tweak now supports Alien Blue, Antenna, Apollo, BaconReader, Beam, Narwhal, Reddit, and Slide. I had planned to include Comet as well, but unfortunately some necessary information about the comments is stored in a Swift object so I am unable to access it. Once writing tweaks in Swift is an option, I'll see if I can add support for it.

    TFDidThatSay is open source!

    Change log

    • Added support for Alien Blue, Antenna, BaconReader, Beam, and Slide

    • Removed Cephei, and other preferences changes

    • Added an option to enable or disable the undelete button from appearing on only deleted/removed comments and posts on all supported apps

    • Hopefully fixed Reddit crashes (thanks to u/tope520 for helping with testing!)

    • Moved Apollo button to action menu

    • Fixed Apollo retrieved author resetting

    Demos

    Download

    TFDidThatSay is available on packix, or you can directly download the deb here.

    Other

    If you enjoyed this and would consider donating: https://paypal.me/sllint, it would be very appreciated. Or you could donate to pushshift: http://pushshift.io/donations for providing the ability for this tweak to exist.

    If you experience any crashes or other issues, please send me a crash report or a message so I can try to fix it.

    EDIT: v1.3.1 has been submitted to packix, but in the meantime you can download it here. It fixes the Apollo crash, as well as adding an option to put the button back on the comment for Apollo. Also removed Cephei from the control file.

    submitted by /u/apieceoflint
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] this type of tweak for the lock screen, home screen, and control center modules.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:49 PM PST

    [Request] Pinning reminders on lockscreen with the ability to tick them off.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:59 PM PST

    Had this back in iOS 8 and it changed my life.

    submitted by /u/dcroc
    [link] [comments]

    [RELEASE] IntelligentPass3 - disable passcode when not necessary - with more features than ever!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:16 AM PST

    [Help] any tweaks for better battery life?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:49 PM PST

    iPhone 6s with 13.0.0 checkra1n. Battery lasts 4 hours than dies I need good battery tweak any available for 13?

    submitted by /u/s0c1al_3rr0r
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Can we get a tweak to allow IOS13.3 native weather app to “ALWAYS” “allow location access” so the weather app won’t have to be opened to update lock screen weather widget temperature & conditions?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:23 AM PST

    [discussion] for months now Instagram hasn't been able to see my camera roll. Today I figured out why

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:34 AM PST

    This issue has eluded me for months. I haven't been able to figure it out. For some reason Instagram has been unable to see my camera roll, and it just shows up empty when I try to find an old photo to post.

    I'm using liberty lite to block COD mobile from detecting the jailbreak and crashing. But I randomly enabled liberty for a few other apps, mostly financial apps, but also IG and FB.

    As it turns out, when liberty lite is enabled for an app, it blocks that app from seeing the camera roll.

    I've tested this with icleaner pro by disabling all tweaks and enabling liberty lite. It seems like there's no conflict with any other tweaks.

    I know I'm not the only one seeing this error, so I thought I'd share in case anyone else has been as confused as I have. I never thought liberty could be the culprit so it took me until now to verify the cause.

    submitted by /u/iHaveHobbies
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] is there a tweak can add the alphabet list to the ( shuffle tweak ) or other witch is let you find a tweak directly ?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:20 PM PST

    [Request] a tweak to add contact photos/app icons to notifications

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:32 PM PST

    [Question] Would this work?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:53 PM PST

    I know this is a jailbreaking subreddit but I feel it will be more relevant here.

    So heres my problem, I have a iPhone 11, and I used to have a 7+. I want to transfer my PC GTA:SA saves to my 11, but using methods like ifunbox and similar don't work anymore. (Maybe because of iOS 13?)

    My question is, can I checkra1n my 7+, get GTA:SA, replace the save file with the PC file, iCloud backup the 7+, and restore the iCloud backup on my 11? Would that work?

    submitted by /u/LavamasterYT
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] AltDeploy v1.1 - Multiple bug fixes and new features

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:05 AM PST

    [Question] Snap ++ version

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:37 PM PST

    What version do I need to downgrade to for snap ++ to work?

    submitted by /u/Dannyt214
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Possible Malware - How to remove?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I have no clue where to ask this, but I'll go as follow :

    Recently, while downloading some softwares on the internet, I had to go through a gump.(something) website, and a sudden pop up appeared, asking to « add to calendar », and I accidentally pressed it by trying to get rid of another ad..

    Fast forward, now I'm stuck with a weird calendar into my « Calendar » app, and there's no way I'm able to delete it.

    Now it's popping up on my Notification Center as a translucent text, prompting me with links to access certain « Premium » apps, and I don't understand what the fuck is happening.

    Anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/NGC2346
    [link] [comments]

    [Tutorial] How to port stock iPhone apps on iPad(OS)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    [Tutorial] How to port stock iPhone apps on iPad(OS)

    Hey guys, this is @.Futur3Sn0w!
    If you're like me, and you have an iPad, you may wonder why we still don't have Weather and Calculator apps (among other apps) on our iPads in 2020. It's ridiculous to say the least.

    Info:
    I've written up a (reeaallllyyy) janky way to port these apps to our devices. It's verrrry unstable, and just barely works- but the thing is- it does technically work, and it's actually reasonably easy to do.

    This will most likely work with most system apps on iPhones. I have only tried it with these two apps, but feel free to try it with any apps you can snag from your own device. I'm ONLY providing support for these two apps.

    If you're a developer, this might be something cool to look into. Maybe someone can get the apps fully working and less janky and ugly looking with enough effort.

    Things to note:

    I have only tried this on my iPad 7th Gen on iPadOS 13.3. A few others have tested it, notably on 13.2.3, but I'm not positive of other screen-sizes or OS versions.

    I've also only tried the 2 apps that I have linked. Other apps may have different success rates (I will be attempting to port the Music app from lower iOS versions, stay tuned!), that would come down to your testing! Let me know!

    Images:

    Got the icons on my homescreen!

    Works perfectly, just looks quite weird!

    Also works perfectly, but weird how it fits pretty well on iPad...

    Disclaimer:
    This is just simply not something you should do. If you're comfortable with running light commands in the terminal, and working with the iOS filesystem (specifically in Filza), then you're more than welcome to try this. If you're at all worried or skeptical, this is not the tutorial for you.
    I AM NOT AT ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT GOES WRONG!

    Tutorial (Last chance to go back!):

    1. Ensure you're compatible
      1. This tutorial has only been confirmed to work on iPadOS versions 13 or higher.
      2. The versions of the apps I'm providing will only work on these versions.
      3. (You're more than welcome to try this on lower versions- let me know how it goes!)
    2. Install the tweaks
      1. RequireFull
        1. This tweak is required if you actually want to use these apps, as without the tweak, opening the apps will send your device into safemode.
      2. Filza
        1. Not technically a tweak, but if you don't already have it, now's the time :P
      3. NewTerm
        1. Again, not technically a tweak, but it is also required* to run a command later that will make the icons show up on your homescreen.
        2. *You can SSH into your device and run the command too, if you're more comfortable with that. Either way works.
    3. Get the files
      1. There are 2 ways of obtaining the files you'll need.
        1. If you have a jailbroken iPhone (of any kind) on iOS 13+, go to /var/containers/Bundle/Application (in Filza), and select the application you want (Weather, Music, Calculator, etc). Inside the folder, you should see a folder called AppName.app (AppName being the name of the app you selected). Press and hold on the .app folder and select Create ZIP, and transfer it to your iPad (AirDrop should work, but otherwise, you can just email it to yourself, or upload it to Google Drive and download it on the iPad)
        2. If you don't have a jailbroken iPhone, and want to install apps, click here for Weather and/or here for Calculator and save them to Filza on your iPad.
    4. Extract and copy the files
      1. Now that you have the ZIPed versions of the iPhone apps on your iPad, we have to extract the folder(s).
      2. Tap on the respective .ZIP file in Filza. It should give you a .app folder (e.g Weather.app)
      3. Copy the .app folder(s) to /Applications on your iPad using Filza.
    5. Run the terminal command
      1. Open up NewTerm, and wait for the app to load in.
      2. Type uicache into the command window and press return. Your device may freeze for a moment, but once it finishes, you should be good to go.
      3. Respring.
    6. Profit!
      1. You're finished! You should see the apps of your choosing show up on your iPad's homescreen! You can open them up, and (try to) use them, or do whatever else as you please!

    Bugs:

    • The Weather app will crash when rotating. You'll need to open it in the orientation that you want to use it in. (This doesn't happen in calculator)
    • You can't see the output of the calculator in portrait, as it gets cut off. You can see it perfectly in landscape though.
    • Again, these apps won't work without RequireFull. Some people have gotten it to work without the tweak, but I recommend just having it as it improves stability by a lot.
    • Let me know if you find any other bugs, I'll be sure to add them to this list!

    Misc:

    If you do decide to attempt this project, let me know how it goes!
    If you have any questions or comments, feel free to comment here, or DM me on my twitter!

    Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/TheVoneTrecker
    [link] [comments]

    [help] jailbreak iPhone 7 Plus 13.3

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Hi I'm having issues using checkrain with my iPhone 7 I try to follow the instructions from the app but it won't go into dfu mode after it goes into recovery

    submitted by /u/jr669
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to bypass WiFi only iCloud backups in settings, or an update to 3G Unrestrictor (iOS 12)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:59 PM PST

    I'm aware that for some people 3G Unrestrictor does work, but it doesn't seem to work on my A12 device

    submitted by /u/gerbilXsnot
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Update awesomepagedots for iOS 13

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    [help] iPhone 7 Plus 13.3 Checkra1n

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:16 PM PST

    Any tweak I install crashes my springboard and gives me an error of "-[__NSCFSet addObject:]: attempt to insert nil" What could be the cause of this?

    submitted by /u/Icx27
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] - Fun/cool jailbreak tweaks!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:42 PM PST

    Question - fun/cool jailbreak tweaks for my phone!

    Cool tweaks to make iOS fun!

    I am very new to jailbreaking and I am wondering if anyone can help me find some cool tweaks for my phone! Anything is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/J0rdanLe0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel