• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    iOS Gaming Anyone try Pascal’s Wager?

    iOS Gaming Anyone try Pascal’s Wager?


    Anyone try Pascal’s Wager?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:49 PM PST

    Was thinking of picking it up and wanted to hear some throughts

    submitted by /u/KingAchilles08
    [link] [comments]

    Turn-Based RPG Tactics?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Looking for game suggestions that are turn-based RPG elements and tactical.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Moneydense
    [link] [comments]

    [Read below] Looking for a fun game where you build a base and attack others’ bases/defend your own

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:09 AM PST

    I have already played the following

    • Clash of Clans or any supercell game
    • Kiss of war

    Any good suggestions? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/KungPowKarma
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know some really good survival games with good graphics?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Trying to find a game i've forgotten

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:41 PM PST

    I used to play this picture-guessing game on my old ipad and its really good. It's a collection of topics ( food, movies, etc...) but i can't find it anymore when looking it up. And no! it's not logo quiz but if somebody played this game to can you guys give me it's name? I really wanna play it again.

    submitted by /u/Peachblossoms2077
    [link] [comments]

    Games similar to Stardew Valley

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Hello there fellow IOS gamers! Really been enjoying my time playing Stardew Valley the last few months and interested in finding something similar on IOS. Price isn't really a worry, any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/ChoochChyme
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me find this game agian

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:40 AM PST

    I had a game on my old phone that was a little lovecraftian and the gameplay involved cards and decisions with the goal of summoning a god wether it be a cannibal god or basically Cthulhu and I'm sorry for the crappy description but it's been a while. It was very fun though

    submitted by /u/Cynickill
    [link] [comments]

    Best MFi controller?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:08 PM PST

    What's MFi controller would you all recommend? Would an Xbox controller work? Others?

    submitted by /u/leo9leo
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice for playing with a stylus on smaller (iPhone 6+) screens?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:26 PM PST

    Hello all, I am currently playing through both Baldur's Gate and Planescape Torment and loving it. Unfortunately for as great as the experience is, I feel it could be better if could better manipulate the smaller items of the UI without having to revert to zooming in every couple of minutes. With this being said does anybody have experience playing these game with a stylus, if so, what stylus and did it make a world difference?

    submitted by /u/Catburglar1987
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find an old cooking game

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Hey I don't know if anyone remembers a game on the iPhone where you would choose a recipe and make it and at the end you could click the food and bite marks would appear in it. There were a couple of versions I think? The graphics were quite realistic, I remember making pies on it and the recipe seemed legit. If anyone remembers or had any ideas I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks!

    submitted by /u/mappledumplings
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions Please - Need a New game to play

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Hi,

    The game itself doesn't have to be new but if it has IAP and I will be far behind due to a late start, I'd rather avoid it.

    I'm really looking for some type of dungeon crawler game where I can build up a single character or multiple characters as a team. I'd like the focus to be more on collecting the items, leveling up and progressing the characters as opposed to the hack n slash/auto battle style games that are more about being flashy with graphics than the depth of character development.

    I wouldn't mind a strategy type game or tower defense style.

    I am trying to avoid anything that is p2w or from a company who just throws half developed games out and kills them off in 3months.

    submitted by /u/captnleapster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel