• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [January 17]

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [January 17]


    Daily Tech Support Thread - [January 17]

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support thread for /r/iphone.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the sidebar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Please be informed that any questions about bypassing iCloud lock, or anything similar that may infer that you are trying to get access to a locked iPhone, are no longer allowed and will be removed. Thank you.

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    This is the previous archive of all previous "Daily Tech Support" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Daily Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    Here is a previous archive of all previous "Weekly Tech Support" threads, which has now changed to Daily Tech Support Thread. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Weekly Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly What Should I Buy Thread - [January 17]

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Welcome to the weekly stickied WSIB thread.

    Have any questions about buying, selling, trading, or giveaways? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the sidebar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    Here is an archive of all previous "What Should I Buy" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"What Should I Buy" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My local Walmart still has its iPhone 6 Display out

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Took my 8 Plus in for a battery replacement and left with a brand new iPhone.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:34 PM PST

    My 2.5 year old 8 plus had an 84% capacity and the battery suddenly started draining a lot. I took it in this evening for a replacement. I waited inside until well after the Apple store closed for my phone. The guy came out and said that my phone failed their battery repair, so they're giving me a replacement phone. Cool that I got a new phone since it was also all scuffed up, the oleophobic coating worn out, and my camera and flash got worse

    submitted by /u/Abstractt_
    [link] [comments]

    Got a new phone! But what does this icon mean?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Any idea (Zoomed View)?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Does anyone else rock a skin on their iPhone? Let’s see them!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:59 PM PST

    So I have this really annoying spam/virus on my calendar installed. I can’t delete nor another option. Please help me! I tried to delete or check everything.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Apple Music + Chromecast?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    I know it's been asked before, but my searches turn up mostly older discussions.

    Can somebody tell me if Apple music supports connection to Chromecast (audio)?

    I am hoping to rid my life of Google, switch from Android etc. For the time being, my home music is done through Chromecast Audios.

    Just hoping for an updated answer on this, maybe even a screenshot.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/1cePalace
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Time bug?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    How do display iPhones in Apple stores have much brighter and warmer screens?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    I couldn't help but notice how shiny and bright the screens at Apple stores were compared to ours!

    submitted by /u/Nesamun
    [link] [comments]

    Which ringtones do you use in your iPhone(s)?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Hello.

    I used to use Apple's default old school phone ringer and vibrators, but got bored with them and wanted something new and different. A few months ago, I decided to buy (wished Apple would let us use our own) 24's CTU's phone ringer and Star Trek TOS's communicator sounds.

    Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)

    submitted by /u/antdude
    [link] [comments]

    How to use your iPhone as an encrypted Google security key

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:39 PM PST

    Any ideas? I’m seriously stumped here.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel