• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    iOS Beta [FEATURE] Under Settings>Privacy>Location Services>System Services there is a new toggle. When turned off it prompt you that it will affect Bluetooth\Wifi\UltraWideBand performance.

    iOS Beta [FEATURE] Under Settings>Privacy>Location Services>System Services there is a new toggle. When turned off it prompt you that it will affect Bluetooth\Wifi\UltraWideBand performance.


    [FEATURE] Under Settings>Privacy>Location Services>System Services there is a new toggle. When turned off it prompt you that it will affect Bluetooth\Wifi\UltraWideBand performance.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:21 AM PST

    [BUG] Battery Drains While Charging. No Apps Being Used.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    [Question] iPhone X battery on iOS 13.3.1 beta?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Hello! So I recently purchased an iPhone X, second hand, and recently found out it's on the iOS 13.3.1 beta so was wondering if any of you guys have an iPhone X on the beta, what sort of 'screen on time' are you getting with your battery?

    Just wondering so I know what to expect really!

    submitted by /u/brett199720
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Auto-lock timers are misleading and incorrect?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:58 PM PST

    I was wondering why it felt like my iPhone and iPad displays were turning off more quickly than usual. And it started to get annoying.

    My iPhone's auto-lock is set to 3 minutes, my iPad is set to 5 minutes.

    I used a timer and the iPhone would dim in 1 minute 10 seconds, then shut off within 30 seconds.

    My iPad would dim in 2 minutes 10 seconds, then shut off within 30 seconds.

    Can't tell if this is bug, but it doesn't make sense to me. These timers were the sweet spot for me, now they're cut down so short, now they're shorter than what they claim. Does anyone else notice this?

    submitted by /u/quitethewaysaway
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] iCloud backup

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:04 AM PST

    I never use or plan on using iCloud to restore a phone, I always like to start from fresh but what I do restore is messages (iMessages and regular text) and WhatsApp messages. If I turn off iCloud back up do messages stop backing up as well? How about WhatsApp? I know WhatsApp has its own settings on the app but not sure if turning off iCloud affects this. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/neo_818
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel