• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    iOS Beta [Question] When do you think the next major update is coming out?

    iOS Beta [Question] When do you think the next major update is coming out?


    [Question] When do you think the next major update is coming out?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Mainly thinking about Apple Music improvements

    submitted by /u/KGRNxo
    [link] [comments]

    [Bugs] Screen Time is showing me an app I’ve never used before.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:38 AM PST

    [Bugs] Settings app closes out when editing the wallpaper on home screen and selecting “set”. This issue doesn’t seem to occur when editing the lock screen wallpaper and selecting ”set”.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    [Bugs] iPhone 11 Pro Max Gets Hot When Using Deep Fusion

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    I'm running the second beta and have noticed that when I'm making slightly more than normal use of the Neural Engine, it runs significantly warmer than previous iOS 13 releases. For example, I was taking photos of my cat this morning (since pet fur and knit sweaters look so damn sharp lol) and when previewing the picture, it was taking upwards of 15 seconds to process one Deep Fusion photo. After about 5 minutes, my phone was pretty warm to the touch. I know that this is a use-case scenario, but still thought it was worth mentioning. I reported it via the Feedback app, so hopefully it's fixed next week (fingers crossed, lol) when beta three is released.

    On top of that, my battery dropped about 15% during that 10 minutes of photos and review (which is way abnormal in my experience). Has anybody else here run into this? Just curious. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

    submitted by /u/MeatballStroganoff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel