• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    iPad Getting a little better with my animation skills on procreate to help with my graphics :)

    iPad Getting a little better with my animation skills on procreate to help with my graphics :)


    Getting a little better with my animation skills on procreate to help with my graphics :)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:41 AM PST

    Can’t even read the comments, wtf YouTube.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Instagram webapp with all the features ♥

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Instagram webapp with all the features ♥

    Well, anybody noticed that the IG webapp is now like the regular ig ios app? I mean, I don't need the "iphone version" anymore :D

    https://preview.redd.it/gdgsc27ozrb41.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=490e46fcb65fdcd96aa9fa1d0e9dae5e0bac0f53

    submitted by /u/torden
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what happened to the ruler gesture in Apple Notes?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    I swear I used to be able to pop up a ruler when doing hand written notes by touching the screen with two fingers, but I can't seem to get this to work anymore.

    Anyone else run into this?

    submitted by /u/DapperCombustion
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard acting up during initial setup 6Gen

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Hello all! I just purchased my first iPad (6Gen) brand new. I'm on the Welcome to Mail portion of the set up and when I input my email address I select the number key and the keyboard closes. I have made several attempts and I also held the number selector and it still closes. I searched on the web for solution and here with no success. I'm at a loss with this and was hoping that someone has some advice to assist with this I'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/DSDIK
    [link] [comments]

    Battery saver

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Do you guys think Apple will give the iPad the battery saver feature again? I kinda miss it. It would be great to have since I use my iPad for school. I'm a engineering student so I love how portable the iPad is. I just wish we had a battery saver mode like the iPhone. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Gran_Turismo_2000
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 2 Smart Case

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Can I use iPad 2 Smart Case on iPad 6? Both have the same size. I've been googling this for hours and I cannot find an answer to this question.

    submitted by /u/Raphafrei
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad 2 beta ios 10 profile

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:55 AM PST

    I would like to have iOS 10 on an ipad 2. Every link that I find says that running ios 10 beta is perfectly possible. But when I follow the download for the profile I get redirected to the iOS 13 profile.

    Does any one have the right link for the beta for ios 10? Or even the profile directly downloaded?

    submitted by /u/Aisub7
    [link] [comments]

    Keep iPad Pro 1 or Upgrade to New Version

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:48 AM PST

    I have an iPad Pro (first gen) that I got in college, somehow the screen got lightly scratched (a bunch of gray scruff of on it). So should I try to fix the screen on it, or am I better off on waiting a month or two to get the latest and greatest?

    I don't use it that often, but am thinking of using an iPad Pro with keyboard for travel/note taking instead of tugging along my MacBook Pro, just to simplify bulkiness.

    submitted by /u/jbokwxguy
    [link] [comments]

    Clock/Date in the status bar stuck at 9:41 9 Jan

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Has anyone out there had this problem?

    The clock in my status bar is stuck. I usually spend all day with it at the same 9:41 9 Jan. Sometimes, it's normal when I start the day, and then gets stuck again.

    In the home screen and lock screen, it always shows the right time, even when the status bar clock is stuck.

    I've tried going into Preferences > General > Date & Time and changing all the settings in there. Switching 24-hour time, for example, resulted in the status bar clock just changing between 09:41 and 9:41 AM, not to the right time.

    Restarting the iPad didn't work either.

    I've found this: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7045961

    And this: http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-why-the-time-is-always-set-to-941-in-apple-ads-2014-11

    WTF

    submitted by /u/ambrofelipe
    [link] [comments]

    Was gifted the iPad and what the hell is the Instagram app?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:43 AM PST

    I've been using the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 for the past 4-5 years so the new 10'2 iPad is a big upgrade I needed, especially for art on the go (and really the only reason I went for Apple over Android since I own no other apple devices).

    But wtf is with the Instagram app? I was digging through the web and can't seen to find solution. It's just the iPhone version really badly scaled. Why the hell is it not like the Android tablet version? Is there any way to fix it?

    I use instagram a lot for following artists and sharing my insect photography so it's a real bummer that it looks like garbage on my iPad, even more so now that the iPad itself has quite a decent camera. What gives?

    submitted by /u/LordGhoul
    [link] [comments]

    This Apple Pencil sleeve I found at Best Buy is a tight fit for the Logitech Crayon, but it looks actually ok and seems to work decently.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:23 PM PST

    ipad 2018/6th gen help please!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:48 AM PST

    My partners ipad crashed. I just plugged it into my mac and the only option is to restore which will lose all personal data photos etc (I assume) is the any way of recovering these bits before I restore the ipad?

    Please spare us the hindsight of backing up we feel ashamed enough!

    submitted by /u/volcano_T
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play .m4v files of downloaded iTunes contents from an external hard drive connected to my iPad?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:40 AM PST

    I've downloaded a bunch of .m4v files of my purchased iTunes contents and copied them onto an external hard drive. I was wondering if there is any way to play these files on my iPad (iPad Pro running iPadOS) when I connect the external drive. If it were a normal uncopyrighted .mp4 file I could of course just straight up play it in the Files app, but since iTunes contents are copyrighted I cannot directly play them and none of the "share" options seem to do what I want. By comparison on a Mac that I have iTunes signed in I can import files downloaded elsewhere. Is there a similar thing for iPadOS? I realize that I can sync my content onto my iPad the old fashioned way, but that requires more space than my iPad has so I would still prefer the accessing via external hard drive way if possible.

    submitted by /u/V5RM
    [link] [comments]

    Notes App Draining Battery

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:59 AM PST

    i wonder if anyone else is finding that when using the Apple Pencil in Apple Notes app that their battery is draining really fast. Mine is dropping 1% every couple of minutes. I can even feel the back of the iPad start heating up as soon as I start using a handwritten note. While using GoodNotes or Notability, the battery drain is minimal.

    it's to a point where I will have to stop using Apple Notes unless it's fixed in an update or there is some change I can make.

    submitted by /u/LambertChannel
    [link] [comments]

    Screencasting Windows Screen to iPad?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Hey folks,

    I've tried googling this but most results turn up articles on how to display the iPad screen on a windows computer. I'd like to do the opposite, have my laptops screen displayed on my iPad. Essentially just using my iPad as a monitor display. I would also like to do this with the absolute least amount of latency as possible.

    Does anyone know if this is doable?

    (Sorry if this breaks any rules, first post on this sub and I wasn't sure if this counts as tech support or not)

    submitted by /u/TugonmaNutz
    [link] [comments]

    What usb-c hub for iPad Pro to bus power an audio interface + 2x T5 ssds?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:09 PM PST

    Have an iPad pro 11 on the way, and I need to plug a Motu M2 into it, as well as 2x Samsung T5 ssds (and ideally read full size SD cards). So the usb ports are all gonna have to be bus powered, as well as having pass through charging for the iPad itself.

    Ideally the hub could be bus powered from the iPad also, so I don't always have to tether it to mains power or a battery bank.

    Does any such hub exist?

    submitted by /u/not_mr_Lebowski
    [link] [comments]

    Help me! I made a vector drawing with Adobe Fresco and I’d like to send it to Illustrator Draw or straight to Illustrator on my computer, with it still being a vector path.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Firstly, English isn't my first language, especially when I try to talk about this kind of stuff or so, sorry for the mistakes, I hope you get what I'm trying to ask.

    I have been using Illustrator Draw with my iPad for a week or so, and I love the feature that I can send my lines straight to my (Lenovo) computers Illustrator and treat it as a vector drawing. I just downloaded Fresco aswell and it's amazing. I wanted to learn it all and didn't think this trough, so I made there quite a big vector line art in work related stuff. Now my problem is that I don't know how to transport my art to my computers Illustrator or even get it as vector to Adobe Draw where I could share the project to my computer. Now I have only one vector layer, not even backround, so having pixel there shouldn't be the problem. I have an option to re-draw it in Illustrator Draw, but if there is an other option I'd be so thankful since it was complicated to draw...

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/sotapieru
    [link] [comments]

    Handwriting on iPad

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:51 PM PST

    I'm a student who would like to use my iPad for school. I considered getting an Pencil or a Logitech Crayon for notes, but after trying the Pencil out at a store, I am worried about my handwriting, as my handwriting on the iPad is less legible than my already untidy handwriting on paper. I'm thinking of writing notes on paper and scanning them instead, but I still would like a cheap stylus for the occasional markup and quick notes. Any help or advice?

    submitted by /u/johannn0507
    [link] [comments]

    Predictions for this years iPad ?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    I hope they update this years iPad Air design to be more like the iPad Pro line, Face ID, slim bezels, maybe Apple Pencil 2 support. I think a 10 inch or 9'7 inch air in that design would be great! Even the regular iPad with a laminated display and better chip but the 299 price would be great

    submitted by /u/imsickiguess
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel