• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    iPad Fail: My local Target thinks the 10.2” iPad is an iPad Pro, even when listing the correct screen size in the title.

    iPad Fail: My local Target thinks the 10.2” iPad is an iPad Pro, even when listing the correct screen size in the title.


    Fail: My local Target thinks the 10.2” iPad is an iPad Pro, even when listing the correct screen size in the title.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:46 AM PST

    GoodNotes 5 finally supports auto-backup to Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:29 PM PST

    If you FaceTime video call someone but immediately cancel it after a split second, will the recipient see you tried to call them? (Assuming their iOS device is off)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Need to identify the (New) iPad Pro 12.9 vs the old one

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Guys, I need experts to tell me how I can tell if I'm buying the newest iPad Pro 12.9 or the old one 2018. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Raspberry-Donut
    [link] [comments]

    Does all new iPadOS features work with the iPad Pro Gen 2?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Hi! As the title says; I'm wondering if the 'old' iPad Pro Gen 2 has all the same features within iPadOS as the new iPad Pro has?

    Features I'm talking about are:

    • Screen sharing / controlling
    • Importing photos from an external drive or sd card

    And more of course, but those are the most important ones.

    submitted by /u/masterinthecage
    [link] [comments]

    If I download a movie on my iPad Pro and airplay it to my Apple TV, will it be 4K even though the iPad Pro can’t playback 4K content off Apple TV?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:48 AM PST

    Trying to purge iPad of data to complete a GarageBand task that can’t finish due to lack of free space on device. Why does iCloud content take up space on iPad at all? I just upgraded iCloud account to RID data on iPad.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Oldest ipad you would buy?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:33 AM PST

    I need 2 ipad for the parents, my dude used to have a 2016 ipad he was happy with but stopped charging and my moms screen broke.

    Looking to get 2 cheap but still good ipads and looking for expert advice. thank you!

    submitted by /u/Sewaki
    [link] [comments]

    Homagical Paperlike Screen Protector

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Has anyone used the Homagical Paperlike screen protector and if so, how is it? I am looking for a matte screen protector to get the "Paperlike" feel and it was the first thing recommended to me. If this is not the best choice, any recommendations of better matte Paperlike screen protectors?

    submitted by /u/StupidBoyUnleashed
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Pencil overnight charging?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I know Apple is really good with making their batteries compatible with overnight charging (with basically a shutoff to prevent overheating), but I've seen pictures of people's pencils just blowing up basically, is this like a guarantee if I charge overnight? Does the pencil have similar battery in that it prevents a surplus charge and overheating?

    submitted by /u/JamesK1220
    [link] [comments]

    What's causing my iPad Pro (11-inch, 2018) to be quickly losing its charge, even while in sleep mode?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    I got a new iPad as a Christmas present and for some reason its battery depletes pretty fast. I don't really do anything too power-intensive and I have all sorts of options tweaked for better battery life, like disabling Handoff, disabling background app refresh for unnecessary apps, disabling Bluetooth when not needed, and using my iPad on 50% brightness or dimmer. With that said, it doesn't seem like it has an all-day battery life, like previous iPads.

    Throughout the day I'll use my iPad for an hour, scattered throughout, and my main consistent use is browsing the web, reading or browsing Reddit for 1-2 hours before bed. I've noticed that my iPad will go from 100% battery to maybe 70% just from the scattered, minimal daytime use. I have an Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard Folio, but I don't keep my Pencil attached to the iPad. The Smart Keyboard Folio is always on, though.

    What's causing all of this? I contacted Apple Support and after running the diagnostic they found no hardware issues, and ended the chat abruptly when I asked more questions.

    submitted by /u/C-Ron
    [link] [comments]

    iPad air 3 battery

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Is it normal that it takes ~4hrs to charge from 10% to 100%?

    submitted by /u/Xx_Bot_Killer_xX
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade iPad Air to older version of IOS

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Is it possible to upgrade my iPad Air to earlier versions of IOS? I'm asking because IOS13 can't be uploaded wirelessly to my iPad? Thanks

    submitted by /u/shady6868
    [link] [comments]

    Video stopped fitting screen

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    I turned on DBZ abridged this morning, and all of a sudden the videos dont fit my screen It's like a square within a square ( not touching the top, bottom, left, or right of there screen, it used to go from top to bottom) Is this some change YouTube made with certain videos? Can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/nique204
    [link] [comments]

    Icloud backup will never overwrite old backups, why?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Tried googling it, but I'm either getting bad at googling or Google only produces search results based on the most common problem related to some words in my search.

    My iPad Pro constantly tells me my icloud is full and can't complete the backup, but I had more than 30gb available (last backup was 18gb, new one is 21gb).

    So far I have to manually delete the old backup and only then it will complete a new backup. Even though I have enough space for two separate backups, it still thinks its full.

    How can I make it just overwrite the old files?

    I want this to just work automatically in the background, but no matter the size of the backup files, icloud tells me it's too large. It's not.

    And yes, I'm on WiFi and I have 50gb on icloud which should be enough.

    Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/givemeabreakplz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know an app works offline and publishes the content (text/photos) online?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Hi,

    I am wondering whether are iOS apps where I can write down notes (text and pictures) in the app, and 'sync' it with an online site with my own domain. A bit like a blog, but then rather than to go online or even logging in on some website, it can be done in the app and synced whenever I go online again (automatically through the app).

    Anyone?

    P.s. I am also happy to get my own webserver space to install something like Wordpress if there exist offline apps as described above.

    submitted by /u/__Q__W__E__R__T__Y__
    [link] [comments]

    Best reddit app

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:26 AM PST

    What are you guys using for a reddit app on ipad? Is there anything with widgets built in?

    submitted by /u/tidytrev
    [link] [comments]

    Sending iMessages to non-iPhones through Apple ID

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:36 PM PST

    I configured my iMessages to be connected with my Apple ID. Now, my iPad is showing the same messages as my iPhone. However, this is strange to me as I'm able to send green sms to my friends not on the Apple bandwagon through my iPad. I confirmed this by having a text convo with my friend on a flip phone. My friend on an iPhone then began to panic tell me that I'm paying for data or that carrier charges are being applied to my apple account. I don't know what to believe, all I know is that I've never been able to send messages to anyone other than Apple users off of a non-iPhone device. This also happens to be the first time I've ever had an iPhone.

    Am I in the clear? Is the iPad able to carry on conversations to non-iPhones when the convo is started by an iPhone, but not when the convo is started with the iPad, or can the iPad (through linking my account to my phone number or something) start green bubble convos? Also, the send & receive menu in the settings for messages on the iPad is also giving me the option to send messages from my iPhone's phone number. Is this all free? Am I accidentally destroying my phone bill? Someone help XD.

    submitted by /u/AtomicMuff1n
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to sync SMS with android?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:45 PM PST

    I got the 10.2 ipad and so far I'm extremely impressed, it basically replaced paper (with pencil) for me, and I wish it could replace my smartphone, but I didn't spring for the 4G model, and I don't have an iphone. I could buy a 6s or whatever (3.5mm ftw), but it would be wasteful to replace my indestructible modern xperia with an ancient iphone. IM is DOA since there isn't a single protocol that's remotely universal, whereas everyone has SMS (I guess facebook, but eww facebook).

    Are there any android and ios apps that will let me do text on either?

    submitted by /u/catgirlsuccubus
    [link] [comments]

    Can iPad model A1475 be updated to iPadOS?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel