• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]


    It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Developers are now allowed to post their games on the subreddit, twice a month. Any Developer posts, posted before this post will be removed. When this post is 24 hours old, Developer Saturday will be over.

    Reminders:

    1. You do not need to message the moderators today to get permission to post your game. However, any spam will be dealt with accordingly, please report any spam you see. Moderators will still be viewing posts to make sure they fall within our guidelines and Reddit's guidelines.

    2. If your accounts main purpose on Reddit is just for self-promotion, and you have over 10% of your account being promotion, you need to message/modmail the moderators before posting.

    3. You can only self promote twice a month. If you post your game more than twice a month, it will be removed. You can view this post for more information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hello. Me and my wife made a game and this is the first game from which we are not ashamed. What do you think? :)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:10 PM PST

    After 4 months of full-time work. A friend and I are releasing our first game ( Last Resistance. A zombie shooter RPG ). It would mean a lot to us if you would try it and let us know what you think.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:25 AM PST

    My first ever mobile game - A simple puzzle game called "ShapeLink"! Would love it if you guys gave it a try!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Finally pulled the trigger on purchasing the best racing game for iOS

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Just wondering what are some good one time pay games for iPhone?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:17 AM PST

    I tried looking on the main page of the App Store and I couldn't see any that looked worth it and those that did I already have. I don't really have a type of genre specifically just some that you have personally enjoyed. (I don't mind if there are some IAP)

    submitted by /u/pepe_is_G0d
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend a modern military-themed idle game where you just dispatch troops and stuff every so often.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:24 AM PST

    I don't really want a FPS or something where I have to actively play. I just want something where I can check in every so often, dispatch troops to different areas, issue commands and then turn the game off and go about my day.

    submitted by /u/Beercorn1
    [link] [comments]

    RetroBowl - Retro American Football game from the creator of New Star Soccer

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:49 PM PST

    Now that Dragonvale is going away...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:33 PM PST

    What can I play that is so breeding oriented?

    submitted by /u/Xiliix
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Tap Screen Games ? Are there many?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Hello

    I want to create a bluetooth device for disabled people where they can play games that require tapping anywhere on the screen to do one simple function. An example is Badland. I was wondering -- are there a lot of games like this?

    submitted by /u/ScubaManSergio
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a demo game from a retail store from a long time ago, thunder something, plane game, I can’t remember the name and it’s driving me nuts!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Turn Based RPG ? Recommendations ? Thanks

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Games like shadow of Mordor, Arkham series or sleeping dogs?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Hi, I am looking for a game or games like the ones in the title, preferably paid once and offline. Thank you for any recommendation

    submitted by /u/lben18
    [link] [comments]

    Player count on games

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Hey does anybody know how to check the player count for different games on the App Store?

    submitted by /u/GingerGod69
    [link] [comments]

    Is there really no singlplayer mode in Uno?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Like i just wanna relax and play uno at my own pace without any other actual humans. Why is this not an option for me

    submitted by /u/Geeawf0
    [link] [comments]

    Was telling a friend I was going to get a console, they tell me about xCloud… now I wait for xCloud

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel