• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Apple Watch Why on earth is the average trend label over the most key part of the graph data? Just move it down!

    Apple Watch Why on earth is the average trend label over the most key part of the graph data? Just move it down!


    Why on earth is the average trend label over the most key part of the graph data? Just move it down!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Does the ECG feature work overseas on an apple watch bought in the US

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Im going to Japan for a few months and would like to buy an apple watch. But I know that the ECG feature is disabled there. If i buy an apple watch in America and activate it here can I still use the ECG while in Japan? My phone will still be an American carrier.

    submitted by /u/AccioSoul
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch 5 40mm 6.1.1 messages/keyboart language

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Is there a way to change the laguage when you swipe/type via watch an message from English to Slovenian?

    submitted by /u/GR3AC
    [link] [comments]

    Is 16 gb enough storage for the apple watch?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:47 PM PST

    As a potential buyer of an apple watch, I have been deciding between a series 4 and series 5. Apart from the always on display (and the fact I can pick up a series 5 from the apple store directly), I noticed that the series 5 storage is 32gb, double the series 4's 16gb.

    As I have never owned an apple watch and don't even know entirely what my use case will be (currently focused on fitness but may change), is 16gb enough storage? Has anyone ever had a problem with storage? What are peoples thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Hoistlar
    [link] [comments]

    [Support] Apple Watch going Haywire

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:47 PM PST

    Let me know if this is the wrong place to post and I'll delete. TLDR: Had to reset phone and watch two days ago. Ever since, Watch has been acting weird, not syncing with iPhone, incorrect data, etc. Unpaired again, now it says I've been exercising for the last two days. Screenshots of the Activity app How do I fix the incorrect data in Activity? Also are there any other troubleshooting options I should try before I go to an Apple Store?

    So it's a long story. For the last week my phone (iPhone 8, iOS 13.3) has been acting up. I decided to wipe it and restore it Saturday. Set it up as new. Did the same with my Apple Watch (Series 3, 42mm, watchOS 6.1.1). Well, after setting everything up, my watch has been acting weird. As in, it wasn't syncing any Activity data back to iPhone. It was showing up correctly on the watch, but according to Activity on iPhone, I've been dead since Saturday. In addition, about an hour ago, it stopped connecting to my phone. The disconnected icon showed on the watch, but on my phone in Bluetooth it still claimed the watch was connected. After running through the troubleshooting I could find from Apple Support, I finally unpaired the watch and restored from backup. Now, the Activity is showing I've been exercising nonstop for the last three days??? And now I've got a new exercise record achievement.Is there any way to fix this incorrect data + fix whatever is wrong with my Watch/Phone?? Screenshots of the Activity app

    submitted by /u/RustyHandgun
    [link] [comments]

    Making the leap! Apple Watch 4

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:57 PM PST

    I've been an iPhone user for ages and have had other smart watches, but have resisted picking up the watch. I've been enamored with the ECG function so am deciding to make the leap.

    I'm choosing the 4 because I value battery life more than always-on and the price gap for the 5 just doesn't seem worth it.

    The question now is: Where should I buy my Apple Watch 4 from that is both reputable (easy potential replace/return) and will offer a good price?

    submitted by /u/nolegggz
    [link] [comments]

    Date only displays while inactive

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Anyone know why the date disappears when my watch is active? Basically, when I look at it, the date disappears from the upper right corner.

    Apple Watch 5 Infograph Modular face

    submitted by /u/Evil_killer_bob
    [link] [comments]

    [Support] Turning off 2FA notifications on watch

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Is it possible to turn off receiving apple ID verification codes on an Apple Watch and solely have them go to your phone? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/krylonultraflat
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Health constantly unpairing watch

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:13 PM PST

    I made the 'mistake' of renaming my Watch when I first got it.

    Now everytime I pair it with my iPhone, after a short while Apple Health starts saying 'This watch is no longer paired' (It seems to be an Apple Health issue, the watch is still paired with the iPhone really).

    I then unpair the watch and re-pair it, but then it adds a new entry to Apple Health with the same name

    I now have 4 separate instances of my watch listed in Apple Health, and if I delete any of them, all the Health data which was recorded with that instance gets deleted too.

    Anyone know how to fix this? It's driving me crazy

    submitted by /u/pease_pudding
    [link] [comments]

    How accurate is HR?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:43 AM PST

    I'm starting to think that the apple watch isn't very accurate when it comes to monitoring your heart rate while working out. Today i went for a 3 mile run and my average heart rate was 145ish BPM but for the last mile it spiked to 175+. Same effort, wasn't going any faster, wasn't over exerting myself. I didn't feel any different even though it said my heart rate was so high.

    submitted by /u/unicornmage
    [link] [comments]

    Siri watch face calendar problems

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:06 PM PST

    Does anyone else have massive calendar issues with the Siri watch face since the 6.1.1 update?

    It never shows my upcoming calendar (Exchange) events. They show up fine on other watch face complications but not on Siri watch face.

    Rebooting my paired iPhone (and/or watch) sometimes fixes it temporarily (for a day) but the problem keeps coming back.

    Please help.

    submitted by /u/11karma
    [link] [comments]

    Series 3 42mm or Series 4 40mm

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:45 AM PST

    HeyI want to buy an Apple watch.there are good deals for these 2 options

    I think s3 42 has better battery and cheaper

    but s4 40 has newer design and future proof (new watch face and better support) but Battery life and size ( 40mm for my 180mm Wrist) are cons

    What should I do? Is it worth the extra money?

    submitted by /u/CyanideXI
    [link] [comments]

    Bought the Series 5 44mm GPS+Cellular in US some time back. Shifting to India in a month’s time due to work. Would the cellular work there as well with local carriers? Need advice

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:35 PM PST

    App for tracking pill/medication? Not a pill reminder!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:08 PM PST

    Hi. I'm trying to find an app that I can use to track my medication usage. The medication I use is PRN/as-needed. When I search the App Store, all I get are pill reminders. I'm just looking for something that will allow me to tap an icon and have it record the time and dosage (tapping multiple time for a larger dose, etc.). Bonus if the iPhone companion app can show a graph with trends.

    submitted by /u/soupisgoodfood42
    [link] [comments]

    AppleWatch 5, Spotify issue

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:51 AM PST

    Dears, hi all. Just bought a apple watch 5 and im having an issue with Spotify on my airpods. Comming to reddit to check if someone can help me!

    I can see the screen where you have the <, play, > buttons, plus the favourite and "send to another device". I think this is the standard one. If I go left i have my library and if i go right, it sais "reproduce something for songs to appear here" (i have mine in spanish).

    I can rise and lower the music volume with the wheel but the rest of the features do not work. - Next, previous, play, pause does not work in the main screen of the watch - on the "reproduce something for songs to appear here", nothing appears while the music is working - on the left one, I can see my library and put the song/playlist that I want but, nothing happens on the main one and on the right one.

    Does this happen to anyone? Did someone find a solution?

    Thank you in advice mates.

    Nacho

    submitted by /u/UnGuaje
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Difference Between the 5 and 3 Series?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Hello, I do not own an Apple Watch but am thinking of buying one. I would use it for fitness tracking, messaging, emails, etc. Nothing too crazy. I just wanted to hear from you all for suggestions and the key differences between the two. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Sweet_Philosopher
    [link] [comments]

    Pain or Discomfort from Wear?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:06 AM PST

    So I love my S4. I use it to track my sleep and heart to keep my anxiety and depression in check as well as make sure I see notifications. However I've noticed the wrist I wear it on is feeling more and more sore as time goes on. I don't wear it overly tightly so I'm not sure what's happening. Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Polska
    [link] [comments]

    I Broke my $700 Apple Watch

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:03 PM PST

    I want to fix my Series 4 Stainless Steel 40mm Apple Watch with cellular. Apple says it will be $400 to repair it. I understand the components are complex and hard to fix but I can't justify spending more than 20% of the purchase price.

    The screen has cracks but the digital display appears to be in tact and unblemished. I have no insurance for it. I do not want substandard parts. What can I do? I am near the Los Angeles area. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Coffee3472
    [link] [comments]

    How do I set up the ECG app to work in a country where it is not available in my region?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:15 PM PST

    Hi guys, is there a way for me to bypass the region restriction and be able to use the ECG app? I am from Malta and currently it is not supported here. Heard that there is a way if the watch is bought in a country that supports it but I bought mine locally. :/

    Help would be much appreciated :)))

    P. S. Im on OS 6.1.1 and my Iphone is on iOS 13.3.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/darryl481
    [link] [comments]

    Move goal achieved sound very loud

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Does anyone else have the same issue where the move goal achievement alert is very loud? I don't get this for my stand goal.

    I find every once in awhile the sound is set to max, despite me not setting it that way, however no matter what the volume this alert is pretty much at max volume.

    Would love to know how to fix this. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BigGreenEggerCan
    [link] [comments]

    are there any free vpns for the watch?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:04 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel