• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Apple Watch My app "FlickType Keyboard" is finally available on the App Store!

    Apple Watch My app "FlickType Keyboard" is finally available on the App Store!


    My app "FlickType Keyboard" is finally available on the App Store!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Found an Apple Watch 4 44mm for sale

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    It's on eBay for around $200 by a genuine seller. The catch is that it has a broken crown, but the condition is like new. It has AppleCare on it, so can I buy it and take it in for free repair? And how does the repair process work?

    submitted by /u/monteksethi
    [link] [comments]

    No Heart Rate Graph after running

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:38 AM PST

    So I have had my AW for a couple of months, now. Wanted to use it as a sports watch, I workout 6 times a week and have recently started up running again after an injury. One of the most important things to me is heart rate monitoring. It works great during workouts and swims, but I have never been able to view a heart rate graph after runs. It always tells me there's not enough information available to draw a graph, or something.

    Now, I've tightening the bands, cleaning, repositioning... nothing works. What's the deal, here?

    submitted by /u/CptSafetyofWanbazoid
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone in Canada use the TD app to check balance?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    It says I need to turn on Quick Access on my TD app on my phone, but i don't see that feature. Is it a US only thing?

    submitted by /u/pretendstoknow
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Apple Watch basics

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Hey guys, really hoping someone can help me here so I just got a new watch for my birthday and I've been trying to set everything up but when I go through the process of syncing everything from my phone and the watch it doesn't work my phone does everything fine and says it's good to go but my watch is stuck on the Apple Watch basics screen I've tried resetting and repairing multiple times and nothing works. However if I do reset the watch works and everything but then it will not let me update to the newest OS the watch is a brand new series 5.

    submitted by /u/Jpizzl118
    [link] [comments]

    AW S4 battery dying suddenly recently

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:16 AM PST

    Hi, I came here for advice. For a few days now my Apple Watch is showing a strange behaviour. My battery percentage doesn't seem to be accurate anymore: When I wake up it shows around 70% (usually I am around 20% in the morning) and then my watch just dies. When I put it on the charger to revive it, it charges all the way to 100% within 20 to 30 minutes, which doesn't seem realistic either.

    What do you guys think, is it a software issue or should I contact service for a possible battery replacement? I did not install any new apps recently neither did I change the configuration. I am on 6.1.1 and the watch is about 1 year old.

    Thank you for your help!

    submitted by /u/Liktwo
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Music playing on watch while without connection

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:50 AM PST

    As title says, I'd like to go to run out to the gym without iPhone, just with watch and AirPods.. will music play without Internet connection?

    submitted by /u/ChopinfanCro
    [link] [comments]

    How is the Series5 Battery doing on WachOs 6.1.1

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:05 PM PST

    Hi All

    Can anyone confirm how their Series 5 battery is holding up on watchOS 6.1.1 ? Curious to know if there has been any improvements with AOD & noise app level on. I've been getting mixed results and realised there seems be a software glitch where some defunct processes run , that could potentially kill the battery. A reboot mostly fixes this and stops the huge drain. Also my watch is just under 2 weeks old... should the battery have stabilised by now ? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Vicari0
    [link] [comments]

    Back to an Apple Watch

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:43 PM PST

    A couple of years ago I had an S3 Stainless Steel in Space Black and moved away from it to a Garmin Fenix 5+ for the added rigidity. Well, as luck would have it, Apple released a new watch in titanium. Yea, I'm a sucker for titanium so I bought one.

    Anyway, I still have some old apps like Cardiogram and Sleep++. Are they still worth using or has some of that functionality been replaced by native apps on the watch?

    submitted by /u/Drekalots
    [link] [comments]

    AutoSleep detecting naps

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:14 AM PST

    S5 watch; After going through the sub, I decided to download AutoSleep for tracking and still getting the gist of it.

    For yesterday (1.17)'s sleep session, I noticed there was a second sleep session from 1745-2044 which is incorrect, considering I was very much awake.

    Is there a way to delete that session? Went through the app tips & help to manually edit, but it only took me to today.

    Thanks in advanced!

    submitted by /u/JessicaOTF
    [link] [comments]

    What 3in1 wireless charger do you recommend?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:17 AM PST

    Im looking for nomad apple watch edition. Do you know any other wireless chargers with good quality and cheaper? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Leugims
    [link] [comments]

    Google Photos App

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:34 AM PST

    How many people on this subreddit would be interested in an app for Google Photos and would you be willing to pay for it?

    submitted by /u/geezr77
    [link] [comments]

    New owner here. What are your top three must have face complications for everyday use?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Which should I buy? Series 3 or 4?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Is the series 4 noticeably different from the 3? There's a $100 price difference and I'm not sure if it's really worth it. I wanted your opinions before I made my final choice.

    submitted by /u/GuyComedy
    [link] [comments]

    How is a casual bike ride measured in terms of Activity or Calories?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:52 AM PST

    I commute to work via bicycle. It is a little less than 15 minutes each way (3.5 km or 2 mi). My question is: how does the Apple Watch incorporate this into my statistics, particularly my calorie count? It isn't really exercise, but it is not taking steps either, so how does the energy expended get included into my total calorie burn? Thx!

    submitted by /u/YaYaTurre
    [link] [comments]

    Broke old setting up new with att....issues

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:27 PM PST

    I have a s3 bc I had to surprise-replace and I had it prior. I set it up with att twice, first time was incompetence, second seemed right now on the app it says "cellular plan...att"and below it says "not in use..att". It shows cellular on the lit icon in the watch. The problem is I'm getting only a handful of texts that come through to my watch and intermittent calls. I did get the synch text upon finishing with att by phone. I'm also not getting any sound or animation *which I want to know when those close. Any ideas? I'm so frustrated because each time takes forever.

    submitted by /u/Belllringer
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch Voice Memos issue

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:05 PM PST

    I did some voice recording via my apple watch and one of the recordings is not synchronizing between my devices. There is no way i can move it manually. https://imgur.com/rb2sOe7

    submitted by /u/maxdisk7
    [link] [comments]

    10 day shipping time?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:01 AM PST

    I just ordered a SS S5....it said delivery on Jan. 30. That seems like a long time. It has a standard band configuration too. Any chance it will arrive sooner?

    submitted by /u/theatreeducator
    [link] [comments]

    Series 4 Battery Gone Downhill...Badly!!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:58 PM PST

    So just randomly at the beginning of the week my Series 4 Cellular has hit a wall, especially battery wise. I'm struggling to get 12hrs from a full charge with no increased use from when I was getting 24hrs+ but then other days I'm getting a little more use so it just seems all over the shop ATM. I take the watch off charge at 100% and within minutes the battery is dropping.

    The other frequent issue I've encountered is Shazam, I press to Shazam and it goes straight to "the songs been saved and will be checked when I'm online" but nothing has changed (that I'm aware of).

    Anyone experienced similar or have any idea on where to begin checking? Short of visiting Apple of course.

    submitted by /u/Jonesy777
    [link] [comments]

    Does it matter what case you get?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Is just any screen protector fine? I ordered a cheap one off amazon but one of the reviews said it has problem with the touch screen in some areas

    submitted by /u/always_sad2
    [link] [comments]

    [Support] Calendar not displaying on SIRI watch face

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:13 PM PST

    Hi all, I am facing a strange behavior on my Siri watch face. Calendar events are not displaying even though I have Calendar app enabled in the Siri data sources. The strange thing about is, it is working once I restart the watch but that lasts only for about a day. Then it disappears again. I've tried to Reset the sync data, Reset the entire Watch and iPhone. My specs: Apple Watch series 3 Nike edition on WatchOS 6.1.1 and iPhone 7 on iOS 13.3.

    I googled around a fair bit but found nothing useful.

    Thank you for your insights!

    EDIT: What I didn't tried (and savings this as a last resort solution) is to reset the iPhone and set it as a new device. Completely purging all settings that can be cached in the iCloud backup.

    submitted by /u/MahonyCZ12
    [link] [comments]

    Screen yellowing or damage? Apple Watch series 4 44mm

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:50 AM PST

    Screen yellowing or damage? Apple Watch series 4 44mm

    I have noticed my screen is like yellowing or something like that, just take a look to the Apple Watch screen

    My Apple Watch

    Apple Watch with the yellowing edges

    submitted by /u/paulrod0
    [link] [comments]

    Watch keeps asking for iCloud password?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:32 PM PST

    44mmS4

    Had for a couple of weeks now, Not worn daily. But put on once a day for running. Asks for pin code, which is fine but lately it has also been asking for my iTunes/iCloud/Apple ID password aswell.

    Nothing has changed or updated on either my phone nor watch.

    Any resolution for this? Becoming quite annoying.

    submitted by /u/dwarfmarine13
    [link] [comments]

    Any other good sleep tracking apps aside from AutoSleep?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:11 AM PST

    It's been decent so far, but the UI is a bit of a mess, so my eye has started to wander.

    What does everyone else use?

    submitted by /u/SupremeArray
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel