• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Apple TV Anyone got this “play extraordinary games” screen with Apple Arcade games?

    Apple TV Anyone got this “play extraordinary games” screen with Apple Arcade games?


    Anyone got this “play extraordinary games” screen with Apple Arcade games?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Apple TV app says video format not supported on this tv

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:29 PM PST

    I was streaming a rented movie from my phone to my Vizio tv with the Apple TV app and after an hour or more of no issues the movie stopped playing and gave me the video format popup. Any quick fixes for this kind of thing?

    submitted by /u/Pizza_Dave
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having issues with Netflix streaming quality?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:08 AM PST

    Has anyone had any issues with image quality of Netflix on Apple TV 4K the last couple of days?

    I've just started watching the new season of B99, and it seems to have taken forever to ramp up to 1080 (according to the developer HUD), with the bitrate barely getting over 3Mbps. The streaming resolution is fluctuating between 960 x 540, 1280 x 720 and 1920 x 1080 every few mins.

    I am using wifi, but had no issues with sports streaming earlier in the evening. Running a speed test on Fast.com shows over 50MB speed, and a speed test on the ATV shows the same.

    I haven't had any issues at all over the past week, seems to have only started today and only with Netflix

    submitted by /u/daniel-ziegler
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here use Infuse with NFS shares?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:19 PM PST

    I'm having trouble setting up mine and didn't find anything useful on Firecore/Infuse website. What do you fill the address with? Since name and address are the only fields, how would it know which directory to mount?

    Sorry if this is a bad place to post, just figured since it is a popular video player for the AppleTV I might get some help on this sub!

    submitted by /u/illegibleKey46
    [link] [comments]

    Purchased movie downloaded as HLS video won’t read on Apple TV

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    This has never happened before.

    Another thing MacOS got wrong with the new TV app. I miss itunes.

    submitted by /u/rogvortex58
    [link] [comments]

    CBS All Access sign on issue

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    I subscribe to CBS All Access through Apple and for the last couple of weeks or so, the app wants me to sign up or sign in again. I click on the sign in and then get the option to confirm my subscription and all is good. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Zedlife64
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K 32gb Remote help.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Hello everyone, i have an apple tv 4k 32gb and i lost my remote (apple siri remote) My question is: Can i use the older remote too? (The grey/silver skinny one)

    submitted by /u/TNeeposh58
    [link] [comments]

    Terminator: Dark Fate Video Glitches

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:59 PM PST

    I purchased Terminator: Dark Fate from iTunes. I had my Apple TV 4K plugged into a sound bar (for Atmos) then to my Series 5 TCL TV. There were several moments where the picture got very washed out, pixelated or other strange effects. I tried watching the movie in the AppleTV app on the Roku built-in to the TV and no problems. I plugged the Apple TV directly into the TV and the problems are there. They are always at the same scenes every time.
    Could this just be a glitch in the file the Apple TV is streaming?

    submitted by /u/Halo-One
    [link] [comments]

    Servant Season 1 Ending Explained

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:54 AM PST

    Hide the AppleTV box in Control Center?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Multi Apple Device owner/user

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:12 PM PST

    I have, across my family (in the same home), the following apple appliances:

    5 iPads

    2 MacBook Air

    5 iPhones

    1 iPod

    1 AppleTV

    1 MacMini

    we pay for extra storage.

    I reckon we should have a year of AppleTV+ without having to pay £4.99 a month for the limited content available. My guess is there are other families feeling the same.

    submitted by /u/SCTurnbull
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel