• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Apple Watch Just got my S5 and wanted to share my collection;)

    Apple Watch Just got my S5 and wanted to share my collection;)


    Just got my S5 and wanted to share my collection;)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:32 PM PST

    I got an Apple Watch for my health and discovered that my heart rate cycles every night and it looks so pretty. Also my health anxiety has decreased. Anyone else?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Broken watch

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:05 AM PST

    I dropped my watch putting it on charge. The screen chipped and cracked but it was still wearable, which I did the next day but unfortunately my brain didn't kick in and I wore it in the shower. It's now completely broken, I assume due to water damage getting in the cracked screen. Is there anything I can do to rescue it? It's a series 5 and is only a few months old.

    submitted by /u/Fizzyginger123
    [link] [comments]

    accidentally deleted the timer app

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:38 AM PST

    can't figure out how to get it back without having to go through a factory reset.

    ugh!

    submitted by /u/mikehaawk
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch in sauna and hammam

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:03 AM PST

    I usually go to the sauna or hammam at the gym and I always remove my Apple Watch because I'm afraid that the heat would damage it.

    However, I'd like to keep it to keep track of time while in the sauna/hammam (there is no clock or timer inside). Would the heat and humidity heavily damage the watch over time?

    submitted by /u/Arthurion9
    [link] [comments]

    Strong app Apple Watch strength training/ weightlifting

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Hey friends! In 2 days I'm gonna get my very first Apple Watch.. so excited! As I do strength training/weightlifting everyday, I currently use the Strong app on my iPhone, which is amazing. I know that this app has an Apple Watch app so my questions are : do the strong app "fills" the activity rings on the Apple Watch?? And can we set on the watch our sets/reps/kegs etc or do we have to do it on the phone and THEN it goes on the Apple Watch app?? Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/NoamD972
    [link] [comments]

    Is the "Chance of Rain" extract data from the barometer itself or from Internet?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:53 AM PST

    I was wondering this, if it's from the barometer itself then it would be fantastic for hiking where there's no internet connection.

    submitted by /u/rtxbae
    [link] [comments]

    "Unable to Purchase app"

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:32 PM PST

    "Sign in with your Apple ID from the Apple Watch app on your iPhone."

    Hi! Just got a new series 5. First time Apple Watch owner. In the Apple Watch app on my iPhone there is an available apps" section. When I click install on any of them, the watch gives me that pop up messages, "Unable to Purchase app. Sign in with your Apple ID from the Apple Watch app on your iPhone". But as far as I can tell, I am signed in already. I see no other place to sign in. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a solution to this error message? Thanks a ton!

    submitted by /u/SenorDevil
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! I’m new here! I will be getting the Apple Watch 5 next week and I’m currently torn between buying the 40mm or the 44mm size.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:29 AM PST

    My sister and Dad both have the 44mm and 40mm. I wore both and found that I am comfier with the smaller one. But I talked to my SO that the 44mm looks better on me because of my heavy build. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/mykpox
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else‘s Exercise ring not working as expected?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:28 AM PST

    For some time now my Exercise ring doesn't work as expected. For example today I did two bike workouts, 11,5km in total over 60 minutes but my exercise ring only shows 29 minutes. Anyone else experiencing this as well and does someone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/19SK91
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Nomad Base Station Apple Watch Edition

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    I purchased the Nomad Base Station Apple Watch Edition last summer and absolutely love it. It's a premium device, you can absolutely get a similar functionality cheaper. I appreciate the design and materials used in this device, that's why I bought it.

    I wanted to make everyone aware that if you have this device, the bumper on the watch may cause some issues with the watch consistently charging. In my case, I had a taller bumper and my 40mm watch charged just fine. I upgraded to the 44mm late last year and started having intermittent issues with charging shortly after. I contacted Nomad, and they replaced my bumper with a shorter one to allow better alignment with the puck. Its been perfect since.

    I didn't see anything about this potential issue on Nomad's site, so keep it in mind if you are picking one up.

    submitted by /u/redfiresvt03
    [link] [comments]

    AppleCare in Denmark?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Hello!

    Does anyone here know if I can purchase and AppleCare service agreement/ cover in Denmark, for the Apple Watch and/or iPhone?

    I have gone through various places on the Apple website, but it just reverts to FAQs about issues with the product, I can never get to the point of purchasing AppleCare. When I log in to my account, it shows my devices and states they are eligible, (they were purchased less than 60 days ago), but there is no option to actually purchase it...

    submitted by /u/monkyhands
    [link] [comments]

    Basketball Workout

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:15 AM PST

    My friend and I are in a heated debate over what workout to pick during pickup basketball. I realized that it seems the basketball workout itself isn't very accurate. It seems to really guess what your calorie burn really is. I was sitting out the first game of the day, and saw I was already at 200 calories burned.

    I told him that I think we should just pick the indoor running workout since that tracks distance and is one of the "real" workouts.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/itsmeamario123
    [link] [comments]

    Battery dying too soon

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:10 AM PST

    My Apple Watch is a series 1, I've had it for a few years now and I've noticed recently the battery dies really soon. I charged it all night last night and took it off the charger around 8 and it's now at 80%. Is there something wrong with the battery, and is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/Spiderdude87
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Apple series 3 good?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:51 PM PST

    I'm saving up to get an Apple Watch and since I'm practically broke I'm getting the series 3 and I was wondering if it's a good watch compared to the newer versions

    submitted by /u/Steven-is-even
    [link] [comments]

    All the Rings

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:13 AM PST

    For anyone that uses this app, have you noticed that the "move" ring doesn't fill in on certain faces? It will show your progression when you open the app within the watch, but it doesn't show progress when you're looking at the face.

    It won't load on the Infograph Modular face but does show on California (circular) and Infograph faces.

    Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if they've found a solution.

    I'm using an s4 by the way.

    submitted by /u/kengravy
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage not working

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Anyone else having issues with iMessage only from the watch? Works everytime from my phone but as soon as I text from my watch it immediately reverts to text message and doesn't even try iMessage. I've reset, re-paired, turned iMessage off and on, etc. Basically every step. The only option I haven't is to set it up as a new watch as I've been using a backup.

    submitted by /u/LostSwen
    [link] [comments]

    broken apple watch cable ?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:23 PM PST

    currently i have the green snake of death on my apple watch (of course my luck) but the thing is it's also flashing does this mean my flex cable is broken(the one connected to the taptic engine) or is it possibly just a faulty battery ?

    submitted by /u/sgisog
    [link] [comments]

    "Now Playing" on watch face

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Anyone know how to set "now playing" as a complication on the watch face? I can't seem to figure it out.

    thanks!

    Edit, rocking s4 infograph face. I was able to add it on the utility face but it just says "tap to open". Wonder why

    submitted by /u/smkdog420
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get an Apple Watch

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:50 AM PST

    Hi. I was wondering there is a specific unique advantage of getting an Apple Watch. I currently do not wear any smartwatches and only occasionally wear my fitbit so getting an apply watch would really be getting an essentially new thing for me. Do you guys find that the apple watch is merely a product that makes things more convenient, i.e. instead of whipping out the phone you can check your text, your airpod battery, etc. Or does the Watch bring a lot of unique things such as the heart monitor.

    submitted by /u/Chief_sauce
    [link] [comments]

    what os should my watch be on?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Workout apps/complications/faces

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:46 PM PST

    What's everyone's favorite complications for workouts and watch faces for it? I'm assuming something to do with activity but maybe someone has something unique to bring to the table.

    submitted by /u/IcemanJEC
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why my calories readout on this watch face would be different to my move calories (move ring)? This says 202 in red for move calories, but when I open activity it only says 48/1000.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:15 PM PST

    GameStop Refurbished?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:45 PM PST

    I know this may be a weird/stupid question, but have any of you gotten or heard anything about the Apple Watches GameStop is selling? I have gotten a lot of gift cards to GameStop and I stumbled upon their Apple Watch selections, and it is kind of the only thing i would be interested in. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/mushroom_man99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel