• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Apple Watch Bought all these bands for $20

    Apple Watch Bought all these bands for $20


    Bought all these bands for $20

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Battery from 100% to 13% in 12 hours of normal use. Apple Watch 4 - is this normal battery decline?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:22 PM PST

    I have an Apple Watch 4, which I got 13 months ago. The battery seems to be declining rapidly -- it used to last around 36 hours to go from 100 to 20% before I'd charge it back up to full... and I've continued to use it the same way (no major changes to apps/complications/etc)... Is this the normal battery decline that others have experienced? Is it worth getting repaired or should I take this as a sign to upgrade?

    submitted by /u/HavingPalpitations
    [link] [comments]

    100% outfit matching

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:32 AM PST

    I know I'm not the first person to think of this, but I'm having so much fun making custom watch faces with photos of my clothes so the face matches PERFECTLY. (Since that's obviously the most important thing!)

    Kaleidoscope

    photo

    I'd love to see photos from other people's custom faces :-)

    submitted by /u/jessinwriting
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone didn’t know you can browse the internet normally on your watch by sending yourself a link to google.com

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:09 AM PST

    My Apple Watch Series 3 refuses to load up the default apps after unsyncing with my iPhone 8 and syncing it with my iPhone 11

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    I don't know what happened but I think my watch is damaged. Or something, I restarted my watch and nothing worked when it comes to loading up the default apps. It's still loading and it won't let me stop the apps. I don't know what to do, so I come here for help. Not even the calendar wants to load

    latest Watch OS

    Doesn't even allow me to stop the app.

    Edit: It seems like this is also an issue on iPhones too. I tried it on different types of phones from my family members and saw a comment from /r/iPhone subreddit.

    Edit 2: Servers seem to be working, good job Apple for getting it fixed fast. Default apps are now available to download. I was able to redownload all my apps on my iPhone 11. Will try again on Apple Watch.

    submitted by /u/Vurondotron
    [link] [comments]

    AutoSleep watchface question...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:55 AM PST

    Does autosleep have to be a complication on your watchface in order to work?

    submitted by /u/EskimoFandango
    [link] [comments]

    AW5 what’s the best pedometer app?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    After being a Fitbit guy for the past 6 years I'm looking for a pedometer app similar to Fitbit. One that I can view as a complication and that is constantly updated (not just updated when I open the particular app).

    Don't mind paying for one so not limited to just the free apps.

    submitted by /u/yaleteezy
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted app keeps reappearing

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:20 AM PST

    I downloaded and later deleted the Nike+ Run Club (NRC) app however it keeps reappearing on my phone daily. I delete it again and it is back the next day.

    I suspect the issue is related to my S5 AW. Despite the app having been deleted on my phone, it remains listed in the Watch app (under the Apple apps but before the 'Installed on Apple Watch' list of apps - in its own separate category). There is no delete option there. Just an 'install' button. The app icon does not appear on my AW while it is deleted.

    Anyone know how to resolve this and delete the app for good?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ali550n
    [link] [comments]

    Podcast apps with offline support

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:12 PM PST

    I'm looking for podcast apps that have offline watch support.

    I'm also looking for it to have chrome cast support. Gave overcast a shot, only to be disappointed that I can't chrome cast.

    submitted by /u/530farm
    [link] [comments]

    Getting credit towards my stand ring while I'm asleep

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:36 AM PST

    I almost always wake up with a few hours credit on my stand ring. Other than not wearing it while I'm asleep, which I'd rather not do, are there any tips to improve the accuracy? Unless I'm sleep walking standing and don't know it.

    submitted by /u/Shap6
    [link] [comments]

    “Unable to Install Watch”

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Hi all.

    Just got the series 5 watch trying to pair with my XR.

    It can find it but when I hit the button to pair it, it just sticks on "restore" and won't install the Watch app. I've turned the phone off and on, Bluetooth off and on, reset factory settings, nada.

    Anyone else run into this and know how to resolve it?

    submitted by /u/bubbles2255
    [link] [comments]

    My Apple Watch says I have 2 texts but I don’t

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:52 AM PST

    My Apple Watch says I have 2 messages in my messages. I have no new messages on the watch I've clicked on every thread in there. How do I get rid of it

    submitted by /u/IAmIronMan93
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking to buy a used Apple Watch. Should I look out for cloud locked ones? How would I know if they are locked?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:59 AM PST

    Wide bands

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Are there any wide bands for Apple Watch like the ones made by UAG? I really like that look, but I don't like the UAG price. $50 for a Velcro strap that will eventually wear out is insane.

    submitted by /u/mursepaolo
    [link] [comments]

    The AOD is so sexy

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Any thoughts on the SliceCharge Pro by Hard Cider Labs?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:54 PM PST

    Erroneous Awards and Exercise Credit

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:28 AM PST

    I have been getting awarded for exercise that I did not log as exercise. I'm also getting multiple awards for breaking records day after day when I clearly have not been active. Anyone having similar problems?

    submitted by /u/embyreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch no sound

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:57 AM PST

    I received a music video on messages but I can't hear the music. A friend of mine received the same video and could play the music both of us have a Series 4. I tried to unmute my phone and the watch turned the sound all the way up but not a single sound. The ringtone and the sound of the water remover is working. I restarted it 3 times and did a hard restart

    submitted by /u/Cancer_inside
    [link] [comments]

    Pillow drained 60% battery over night. S3 38mm HELP!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Hi all

    I finally upgraded to apple watch yesterday! Was loving it until i woke up this morning with 40% battery!

    I used pillow with the haptic smart wake alarm feature. Having a quick google it looks as if the smart wake alarm in manual mode can drain a significant amount of battery? Is this correct? Or should i be worried about my watch? Safe to say i might give autowake/autosleep a try.

    Do i need autowake on my watchface complications for it to work?

    submitted by /u/EskimoFandango
    [link] [comments]

    Toggle airpod pro transparency/ANC

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:47 AM PST

    Is there a shortcut or something that you can add on the watch face? I've found the setting from now playing-source- But it would be nice to have some kind of shortcut so that it's just a quick press/toggle

    submitted by /u/Fotojanne
    [link] [comments]

    Any of you guys are still on series 2 and don't intend to change it anytime soon?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Got my first Apple Watch at the start of this year! Question about durability

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:57 AM PST

    I'm not clumsy at all, I rarely drop my phone and I'm very good at keeping my gear in good shape so I can use it for years. However, I've never had a wearable before and I'm a little worried that at some point I'm going to damage it because it's (slightly more vulnerable) on my wrist. I bought a cover that completely covered the sides and the screen, but it also messed with the screeens responsivity a little too much for me to tolerate it.

    Has anyone had comparable issues?

    I'm very active, workout a lot and have a warehouse job next to my studies. Anyone have any suggestions on screen covers, or cases or other ways to keep it from damage whilest not having to worry about it too much while I'm working with my hands?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TofBoss
    [link] [comments]

    Heart Rate Complication that shows BPM and updates every 5 mins or so..?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:45 AM PST

    Hi,

    I have used Cardiogram, but it seems it is not updating / showing the BPM in complication like in Infograph watch face. I need to see the value updates every 5 mins or you can set it up, or when you click the app it will show you the latest....

    Are there any app there? How about Healtwatch? Can this do this?

    submitted by /u/ch4r13sn
    [link] [comments]

    Text messages

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:13 PM PST

    I'm new here and now sure if this is a known issue but does anyone know why if I delete a message from my phone or mac, it doesn't delete on my watch? I read that they're supposed to sync up but they're not. Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/opalstar91
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel