• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Apple TV Youtube buyed Movies on Apple TV

    Apple TV Youtube buyed Movies on Apple TV


    Youtube buyed Movies on Apple TV

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:58 AM PST

    When i buy a Movie on my Youtube Account on my PC is it possible to play it on the Apple TV via YT App? When i buy the YT movie directly through Iphone is much more expensive.

    submitted by /u/smojito
    [link] [comments]

    Family Sharing

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Please would someone be able to advise as to which shared feature needs to be enabled within iCloud in order for purchased films within the Apple TV app on your iPhone/Mac/Apple TV for your family members

    submitted by /u/NotAnRSPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have an issue with getting a grey static screen randomly when switching video apps?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    I've only had my Apple TV 4K for a week and had a weird noise any time a video would start, but yesterday I started getting a scary grey fuzzy screen which I can not get out of. The only thing I can do is unplug the power back and plug it back in to hard reset it... It's happened 5 times now and I don't want it to ruin my TV and feel like this device may be faulty? I didn't get any coverage on it though not thinking I would need it...

    Does anyone else have this issue at al t know why it's happening to mine? I have the Berklin or whatever HDMI cord for it. Is this something I should contact Apple about or can they not do anything about it?

    submitted by /u/Syrupanda
    [link] [comments]

    Infuse stopped scanning TV-shows

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:40 AM PST

    Just recently I added some TV-show episodes on my NAS and waited for infuse to update the library with these.'However it never happened.. I run the latest infuse released early jan 2020.

    I then tried to empty the meta data and rescan the video shares. Only movies gets scanned (with proper covers, meta data etc) neglecting all tv shows, documentaries etc.

    What the heck has happend?

    Let me know if you has the same issue.

    submitted by /u/Jeppemannen
    [link] [comments]

    Apps lose their content and settings every couple of days

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:51 AM PST

    Hello, I have an IPTV app called "I player Tv" that I have set up with my IPTV provider settings. Everything works fine and after a day or two when I launch the app every setting is lost and it's like the app opened for the first time. I thought that this was app specific so I went ahead and bought GSE IPTV app. Set this up and then after a couple of days the same thing happened again.

    Does anyone have a clue on why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/arouris
    [link] [comments]

    Password every time

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Does anyone else have to answer their password every time they want to watch an episode???

    submitted by /u/KGF325
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find the AppStore?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Just got a used Apple TV hooked up.

    I can't seem to find the App Store. I have version 7.4(8081)

    I'm trying to get help from Apple, they are stone walling me. I have an agreement number for 24 hr support. When I call, they ask for it, confirm it, then ask again for a support number.

    I've never had good luck with Apple products and I'm pretty angry with them. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/questions_askin
    [link] [comments]

    Hey all, can someone tell me how can I jailbreak ATV4? There isn’t a usb port, so I can’t connect to macbook and run Cydia Impactor.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Programming 3rd party remote for ATV question

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:23 AM PST

    A recent thread talked about how to set up other remotes for use with the AppleTV. The instructions look like you map things like left/right/up/down movements for which you'd normally swipe on the trackpad. I assume pause can also be mapped.

    Once pause and movement buttons are defined, will you also get support for features like jumping back 30 seconds (or whatever) and scrubbing forward?

    What about mute?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/FewFavoriteThings
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding what’s viewable with Apple TV sub

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:01 PM PST

    I got a year of Apple TV with my iPhone purchase and am looking around on it and am confused what I can actually watch. Almost every single thing I click on just says how to watch.. and then directs me on how to rent or buy it. Only a few original tv shows are what I've found actually are watchable with the subscription. Is that really all that comes with it?

    submitted by /u/Trace5286
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Apple TV gen 3

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Unfortunately, my tv doesn't support AirPlay, so I want to buy an Apple TV. I found a gen 3 for 35$. What can I do with it, other than airplay, youtube and Netflix? Does it support Apple TV+?

    Also, does the gen 3 support jailbreak? Or should I look for a gen 2?

    submitted by /u/Jhin4Tonic
    [link] [comments]

    Do I *really* need Apple TV? Help me rationalize the purchase

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:50 AM PST

    I own a TCL TV which is a Roku TV - it has a built-in Roku in it, which works just fine. However, I am very interested in buying an Apple TV, but can't justify the purchase.

    • Primarily, I would love the added ability of casting my iPhone and my Mac content on the TV, showing photos from the photo library
    • Playing music and videos from Apple Music would be nice, but I'm getting a bit frustrated with Apple Music lately and thinking of jumping ship back to Spotify.
    • Having a hub to start messing with home automation would also be cool, but I'm not sure if I'll use it a whole lot.
    • Playing games on the TV won't be used much, if at all.
    • Apple TV's UX seems to be much better than Roku's, but it's not a huge benefit, considering I'm trying to watch less TV.

    Are there any other significant benefits of Apple TV to a Roku TV (which has an Apple TV channel anyway) that I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/33Fwjr5Nj
    [link] [comments]

    Is YouTube bricking anyone’s Apple TV?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    I had to delete the YouTube app of my Apple TV 4K because it was bricking the Apple TV. Also the remote would Noel nor would the remote app on the phone.

    Has anyone had this problem before, or am I alone in this world?

    Edit: I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and now is working.

    submitted by /u/vicnice01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel