• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [January 12]

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [January 12]


    Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [January 12]

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Welcome to today's 'Joined the Club'/Standard Config Megathread.

    Want to show off your newly purchased Apple Watch? Here's the place! Introduce yourself to the community and show off your new Apple Watch and or your new band!

    This is the place for standard configuration configs (those that can be bought off Apple's website as a bundle). If you have a custom watch/band combo, please post it outside the thread!


    Rules

    1. Use a reputable image host. imgur.com is preferable. You do not have to set your album to public - simply copy the link.
    2. No NSFW posts.
    3. Directly linked images only (albums are acceptable).

    Here's all the previous joined the club threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Beta testers for new Apple Watch Game

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:32 AM PST

    Is there any good version of tetris on the apple watch?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Has anyone tried to swim with the S3

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:29 AM PST

    I recently saw in the activity app that there is a swimming option, has one tried it? I'm too scared it will break the watch or something from water damage

    submitted by /u/BBTP-IG
    [link] [comments]

    Such A Smart Watch!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:46 AM PST

    i was arranging a phone date by text this morning and told my friend i'd call at 12:30pm. she texted back and asked "Your time or mine?" and the first two pre-written responses AW had ready for me to tap were "My time." and "Your time." Damn. that was easy.

    submitted by /u/MaidenLocks
    [link] [comments]

    Restrict Whatsapp notifications on Apple Watch

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:39 AM PST

    Hi! I was wondering if there's a way to choose only some Whatsapp conversations to send notifications to my watch. For example, I don't want to get notifications from group chats. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/meckintouch
    [link] [comments]

    apple watch for my use case?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Hi everybody, I've been toying with the idea of an apple watch for some time, but I'm not entirely sure if it's something that I would maximize to its full potential and I'm looking for some thoughts as to you think I'd get the value from this watch that it deserves.

    I'm a big mechanical watch fan so doubt that the AW would replace my day to day watches, however, what I'm interested in is the following:

    1. Watch to wear for sports, activities. I workout a lot, and the HR tracking is appealing to me
    2. Music without my iPhone. This is mainly in the gym, can an AW 3 store Spotify songs without the iPhone nearby?
    3. Golf tracking. I'm just getting into golf and I believe there are some very cool apps for the watch

    The above is really what I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on. I'm not too bothered about wrist notifications, I get a ton of emails / calls at work each day and I feel that having this on my wrist would be a distraction.

    With all of the above in mind, do you think an AW would get the use and love that it deserves, or is a use case for fitness only going to be disappointing?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mrbeztx
    [link] [comments]

    It has proven to be more versatile than I thought

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:07 AM PST

    S5 SSG with Apple Meyer Lemon leather loop. Excuse the watch face I was just playing with it https://i.imgur.com/78oFykm.jpg

    submitted by /u/3z3ro
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage Problem LTE/wifi

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Hi there. I have a big problem with iMessage on my Apple Watch 5 LTE. if I get an iMessage, it is green on the Watch 5 as soon as I disconnect the watch from my cell phone and it is connected to LTE or WiFi. But everything is blue on the phone. On my Series 0 everything is also blue when it is connected to WiFi. only not on the Watch 5. Support has made an effort but at the moment there is no solution. they report again. does anyone know why? Series 0 on the left, Series 5 on the right, both connected to WiFi and the same Apple ID.

    Series 0 + Series 5 Wifi

    submitted by /u/-Superkraut-
    [link] [comments]

    S5 battery went from 100-59% overnight while just tracking sleep. The always on display also flickers a ton in the direct sunlight. Did I get a lemon?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:14 AM PST

    This is my first watch and I really wanna like it but this thing is more annoying than anything, so far. Just won't work like it's supposed to.

    submitted by /u/bwpro2021
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else had quality issues with their Series 5 stainless?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:27 PM PST

    I've had to return 2 separate watches, one was all over the place with whether or not it would register touch, wasn't tracking any health stuff correctly and the milanese band was razor sharp all over. The 2nd one came with obvious discoloring on the band and has a defect under the glass on the back (I'll be exchanging this one also). I had an aluminum one with the milanese band before I swapped up and it was all great.

    submitted by /u/IRGood
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch strength training timer haptic feedback

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Is there an app on the AW that uses the haptic feedback to count down the rest period in between sets? I've heard the AW can detect weights being raised. It would be great if there was an app that uses the accelerometer to detect weights and reps being performed then has an automatic timer for the rest and notifies the person by haptic feedback for when to start the next set.

    submitted by /u/strayakant
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with activity sharing

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:58 AM PST

    I recently upgraded to a Series 5 from a Series 2. All of the friends I added before on my Series 2 are still in my activity sharing, but I can't add new friends or receive invitations for activity sharing.

    I have removed the old Apple Watch from my iCloud. I've signed out and back in to iCloud. I've unpaired and re-paired a few times. Both my phone and watch are updated.

    Any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/clumsylaura
    [link] [comments]

    Do Apple watches give off radiation?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Spotify on Apple Watch

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Hello all, I am looking to potentially buy an Apple Watch, but have a question about Spotify on the device. I would like to take just my watch and headphones while I exercise, and leave my phone at home. Does the Apple Watch Spotify app give you the ability to download a playlist? I would strongly prefer to get the GPS-only type and not have the cellular.

    submitted by /u/dordor24
    [link] [comments]

    How to enter your workout warmup?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

    If I go on the elliptical for 5 minutes before my strength training, but then also go on the elliptical for cardio afterwards, what is the best way to enter this on the watch?

    submitted by /u/elmcitysaint_
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone done HOT YOGA with their Apple Watch on?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:32 AM PST

    I'm an Apple Watch newbie and I'm wondering if anyone has done hot yoga with their Apple Watch on. My main concern is the amount of sweat that would get all over it. I guess you can bring it in the pool or any other body of water so I shouldn't worry. But what about the salty residue of sweat? Also, I saw on the Apple support site that it said to not use your watch in hot yoga but during class it gets to be like 98 F and sometimes it's that hot on a regular day here in Los Angles. Anyway, your thoughts and experiences are so greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/must-be-nice-yo
    [link] [comments]

    My apple watch keep send me notifications to stand up when I am driving. I personally didn't try to stand up yet. I was wondering if anyone had the same problem or if anyone tried to stand up when driving and what are the repuerction on your health. Thank you.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Most useful/favorite complications?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:24 PM PST

    What are your favorite or most useful complications on the AW?

    submitted by /u/1234RedditReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Buy wife series 3 or series 5 aluminum?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:34 AM PST

    My wife wants a fitness tracker and was looking into the Fitbit versa. But as a guy who already owns a S4 Apple Watch I know the watch is way better than Fitbit. She mainly wants to track canaries burned and heart rate etc which I think the Apple Watch is better for. I'm sure she wouldn't mind having the other features as well. Just wondering if we should upgrade from the s3 to S5?

    submitted by /u/MarvelUniverse360
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone is 20 seconds behind Watch

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:22 AM PST

    What do you reckon is going on with that?

    submitted by /u/melbigsonasthebeaver
    [link] [comments]

    HELP

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:19 AM PST

    I have a problem on my apple watch All paid apps crash on startup they work fine on my iphone only free apps work fine on my watch

    submitted by /u/enis_911
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch mail notification "custom" not working

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:59 AM PST

    So i have this setup

    Phone: allow notifications- no sound or vibration, badge ON

    Watch : custom-send to notification center- icloud mail ON ,sound OFF, vibration ON.

    on the watch this does not work, it only works if i put it in Duplicate iPhone.

    Does it work for you?

    submitted by /u/TheMasterDingo
    [link] [comments]

    Watch band switching??

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:50 PM PST

    So, I've had a Milanese loop band I've used for a while, and I really like it. But I recently joined a gym; should I switch up the band every time I work out? What do you do for working out and then being in a professional work place??

    submitted by /u/b4ne86
    [link] [comments]

    Digital time on watch face stuck at 10:09:30

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:39 PM PST

    I can't seem to find anyone else having this issue, but maybe I'm not searching for the right thing.

    My Apple Watch intermittently gets stuck at 10:09:30 on the watch face. This is on the Infograph face, but TBH, I haven't tried other faces to see if it persists there. You can watch the second hand moving, but the digital time isn't moving. Rebooting fixes it, but the issue will recur at some point, likely within a day or two.

    If I open up the calendar, the right time shows.

    This is a Series 4. It's been happening for at least 6 months and it has persisted through multiple version upgrades. I'm on version 6.1.1 now. I did a full reset of the watch and it still comes back again.

    Video showing what this looks like: https://www.dropbox.com/s/76bn8b0sm1vd8g6/IMG_2788.MOV?dl=0 You can see it persists through screen and app changes.

    submitted by /u/joshmcx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel