• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Apple TV Join the Mythic Quest Subreddit!

    Apple TV Join the Mythic Quest Subreddit!


    Join the Mythic Quest Subreddit!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:55 PM PST

    Use wifes free apple tv sub?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    My wife got a new iPhone 11 pro and got a notification for a free year of atv+. However, our atv is under my login. Anyways I can use her free year under my login?

    submitted by /u/KKhan15
    [link] [comments]

    Do I put my tv format to 4:2:0 or 4:4:4/4:2:2

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:11 AM PST

    When I set it to 4:4:4/4:2:2 the movies look extremely dark except the menu and it shows the hdr icon. But in 4:2:0 everything is normal except the hdr icon doesn't show up. I'm currently using 4:2:0 and the Apple TV settings in 4K SDR 4:4:4

    submitted by /u/Professor_-
    [link] [comments]

    Review: NickHits on Apple TV Channels

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Move Apple TV to Different TV - Lose Logins?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:49 AM PST

    I'd like to move my Apple TV to a different TV on the same wifi network. I don't want to lose existing netflix/hbo log-in info which is save on the apple tv but I don't actually know. When I power off apple tv and power on apple tv on new tv, will the login info still be there?

    submitted by /u/younevermo41
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a fix for YouTube App not showing up for airplay on iPhone?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:50 PM PST

    It's really annoying since the only fix is to restart the Apple TV.

    submitted by /u/lsiunl
    [link] [comments]

    Do new Apple tv 4K come with 12.4 or the lastest firmware?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Idea: Future Apple TV should include ATSC 3.0 tuner

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:45 AM PST

    For 4K OTA broadcasts, everyone will need to buy a new tuner for their existing TV. ATSC 3.0 also comes with some worrying privacy implications, like targeted advertising.

    I suspect Apple is struggling to come up with headlining features for the next Apple TV, beyond it simply being faster. A native Live TV app that pulls down OTA 4K and protects privacy would be huge.

    submitted by /u/Edbeat
    [link] [comments]

    Laugh Lounge Comedy Network

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Using apple tv without internet for screen mirroring

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:32 PM PST

    My plan provider offers free data streaming.

    My den tv is too far from the router for chromecast.

    I want to know if it would be possible to use apple tv offline for screen mirroring and the likes?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/MekiMeks
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth headphones ATV4

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Hi. So I started having a problem with my Bluetooth headphones for Apple TV. Whenever I start any video, the audio starts immediately, but the video freezes for about 1 second. After it starts it's out of sync by exactly that pause amount. I tried calibrating in settings and rebooting. I've definitely used headphones in the past without this problem. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/rsg1983
    [link] [comments]

    Rant: Cannot Watch The Morning Show via AirPlay

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:20 PM PST

    I'll admit, my AppleTV is a bit long in the tooth, but it has served me well. So when + came out I signed up watching episodes of See on my iPhone and MBP. Then I decided to watch The Morning Show with my wife on our TV, but alas no + content on my Apple TV. So, I thought I'll just Airplay from my MBP. Unfortunately, I was greeted by a big fat content error. WTF Apple? Are you trying to force me to buy a new (2017) device when the product cycle is 846 days old?!? Nope, I think I'll buy a FireTV Cube instead so I can watch Apple TV + content as well as Disney+ and Amazon Prime.

    submitted by /u/bowzr4me
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel