• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Apple iOS Cool Apple Music animation from the iPhones in an Apple Store!

    Apple iOS Cool Apple Music animation from the iPhones in an Apple Store!


    Cool Apple Music animation from the iPhones in an Apple Store!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:27 PM PST

    What's the most efficient way to take photos from iCloud and save them

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Hi everyone I'm new to this subreddit!

    It's not a lot but I have over 16.000 photos/videos in my Photos app right now and due to iCloud space (they don't sync between devices) and security I really want to download and save them in a safer place.

    I tried some methods but practically all of them seems really slow or really inefficient.

    If I AirDrop the Photos to my Mac it will take a lot of time and they will be partially in .HEIC.

    If I use the method inside the Photos App in my Mac it will take A LOT of time and will occasionally crash with bigger amount of photos.

    Did you tried or know other methods?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/neilpare
    [link] [comments]

    Where do if find the Profiles and Device Management setting on iOS 13? I updated and can’t find it.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Any ideas why it says two items? iOS 13.3, iPhone X.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Apple vs Spotify which one is better

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Apple vs Spotify which one is better

    submitted by /u/newyorkbro992
    [link] [comments]

    what does that icon in top left corner means?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Can I pair an iPhone with a headset and use them as a walky-talky?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Here's the situation:

    I'm helping my father fix up an old cabin that's out in the boonies: there's no cell service or internet or electricity. I have an iPhone and a few different bluetooth headsets, he has some random flip phone.

    When crawling around in the attic and different rooms trying to run wires and pipes and stuff, we need to work together but it's often really hard to hear each other. I can't just call his phone because there's no cell service there. I can't use some funky wifi phone to phone intercom app because he doesn't have a smartphone.

    I would like to pair one of my bluetooth headsets to my iPhone and use them together as a walky-talky. In other words, I want the mic on the iPhone to pipe to the earpiece(s) on the headset, and the mic on the headset to pipe to the speaker on the iPhone.

    I'm NOT interested in throwing down a couple hundred bucks on buying a pair of Airpods or a pair of real hand-held walky-talkies.

    Is there any way to do this? I'm running the latest iOS 13.3 if it matters.

    submitted by /u/sneakertech
    [link] [comments]

    no way back

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    setting reduce motion on is a no way back. Ever since I tried I just can't go back to the old animations cause it feels faster

    submitted by /u/it-sucks-to-be-dead-
    [link] [comments]

    Safari on iOS 13.3

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:26 AM PST

    iPhone 11 Pro draining 25% overnight? (75% 12am - 50% 9am) is this normal?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:23 AM PST

    I love it that the one finger zoom in and zoom out works very well on all the iOS areas with map interface, but I hate it that it’s the opposite of google maps interface. Or google map is the opposite of Apple Maps.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:07 AM PST

    I have a question:

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:37 AM PST

    If i create apple id with an email address - everyone will be able to see it, right?
    cause i dont want to show my main email account

    submitted by /u/GudleifrOne
    [link] [comments]

    How to import music from pc to Cesium using iTunes?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:21 AM PST

    I've been using VOX as my default music player for my music and I've heard that Cesium is a good music player so I decided to purchase it. I normally would never purchase an app unless it it has a free trial that allows me to see how it is, but I didn't this

    submitted by /u/Jefenstein
    [link] [comments]

    Clean lock screen ����

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:05 AM PST

    iPhone 6s/+ and the SE future questions

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Given that these devices are still capable, and can keep up well with newer devices, (because when I compared a 6s Plus to my iPhone 8, the speed difference was minimal), would Apple bring iOS 14, or axe it even though other phones like the iPhone 7 and 8 have 2gb of ram?

    submitted by /u/Anonz536x
    [link] [comments]

    Is There Any Way To Record Call Sounds While Using A Screen Recorder?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:41 PM PST

    When I record YT videos, I often use discord. However, when I screen record, no screen recorder records the discord audio with my friends, and just what I'm saying and whatever app I'm running. Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/Ice_SodumbYT
    [link] [comments]

    siri still talking when music try’s to play

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    so when i have my airpods in and say hey siri she'll pause, then the music will be damped but when i finish my command shell just raise the volume, and i can't hear siri say anything at all. it's incredibly annoying when i ask a question that i need to hear the answer for because she just talks over the music. if anyone can help it would be nice.

    submitted by /u/trob122002
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else still having ram management issues with iOS 13?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    I am using a 6th gen iPad, been having issues with apps getting killed in the background or crashing on me, I'm on 13.3 and I'm still having the issue, rebooting fixes it but it comes after like 3 days

    submitted by /u/Fiti99
    [link] [comments]

    URL of site added to home screen

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:45 PM PST

    In Safari you can hit Share and choose to add the current web site to your home page.

    Which is great because it then acts like an app, there is no address bar to show you are on a web page.

    But what if you do want to know the URL behind that web site? Is there any way to see it? I thought it might also be added as a bookmark but I looked through those and That did not appear to be the case.

    submitted by /u/CeramicVulture
    [link] [comments]

    Is it not possible to save a photo to pdf in iOS 13?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:59 AM PST

    All I want to do is take a photo and save it as a pdf file so I can fax it on file zero.com. Can anyone save as pdf on iOS 13?

    EDIT: I've found the FaxBurner app allows you to fax photos right from your camera without having to convert to pdf, and there's a free version.

    As for converting to PDF, see /u/hroyer's comment below for his shortcut script. It adds the option of Export to PDF for everything. It's great.

    submitted by /u/VirtualPoolBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Previous screens showing as image for suspended apps?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:37 PM PST

    So I have a bit of a problem. You know how sometimes iOS will display suspended apps with a screen that has previously been displayed in that app? I mean the screens that appear when you double tap the home button. I don't know if suspended is the right word. Normally it's a recent screen. But my photos app is displaying an image I deleted several weeks ago. I deleted it for good reason; I don't want it on my phone. Is there any way I can get the app to stop showing that image while suspended?

    submitted by /u/shamelessbunny
    [link] [comments]

    Photo editing app

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I've been out of the loop since Afterlight used to be the top app for photo editing. Nowadays, what's considered the best? I'm not looking for these apps that retouch your face / skin to make you look like a doll, but the ones where you can edit landscapes and add nice filters.

    Whats today's pick?

    submitted by /u/Hedivil
    [link] [comments]

    google opinion rewards

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:10 PM PST

    So I downloaded google opinion rewards 2 days ago and haven't got any surveys and I enabled the location history and stuff

    submitted by /u/Jared000007
    [link] [comments]

    Use data when connected to home WiFi so I can mirror on my TV.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:20 PM PST

    Long story short my internet is down at home, Verizon wants extra money for hotspot features, I have unlimited data and want to watch Netflix.

    It plays fine on my phone but when I connect to WiFi it disables data. I have WiFi assist on but still nothing loads when WiFi is on.

    If WiFi is off I can not mirror to my tv.

    Any ideas would be great.

    submitted by /u/parabox1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel