• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Apple TV apple tv 4k stutter using atttv now

    Apple TV apple tv 4k stutter using atttv now


    apple tv 4k stutter using atttv now

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    anyone else experiencing a horrible stutter with atttvnow and their 4k apple tv? it starts to stutter (voices don't line up, constant lag) after 45 seconds or so. if i change the output to 1080p, i don't experience this issue. been happening for a month or so at least. thanks!

    submitted by /u/gstewart8
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to watch AT+ shows on a browser instead of the app?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Pretty much what the title says. Sometimes I want to work and watch a show, and it'd be more comfortable to watch them on Safari instead of TV app but every time I click "watch now" the app opens.

    submitted by /u/lorilay
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a projector out there that has AppleTV built in?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:49 PM PST

    I'm not even sure if it exists. Seems like it would be a good move, at least as far as fitting out schools is concerned.

    Any help at all with this would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/RickChunter
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use Apple TV app as Plex replacement?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Quick question: Can i drag my on movies in the Apple TV app (on macOS Catalina) And watch them on the Apple TV? So basically how Plex works?

    submitted by /u/dedach
    [link] [comments]

    Servant Epidode 9 Review and Theories For The Finale

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:40 AM PST

    The tv screen turns dark when I watch a movie with both match content on but when it's both off the screen is in normal viewing

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:52 AM PST

    Why is that? It still shows the hdr icon whether matches content is on or off. My settings are 4K SDR 4:4:4

    submitted by /u/Professor_-
    [link] [comments]

    Can I read HDR and Dolby Atmos files ?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:36 AM PST

    NEW 6th generation Apple TV 4K be released in 2020?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:04 AM PST

    I want to join the Apple TV 4K ecosystem for movies.

    But I recently read that a NEW A12 processor chip was discovered.

    Wondering if any of you all had intel or insights if a NEW 6th generation Apple TV 4K will be released in 2020? I'm hoping within this next quarter.

    It's been over 2 years since the original 5th gen Apple TV 4K has been released.

    submitted by /u/mystickid23
    [link] [comments]

    Do TV series play one after the other?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:13 PM PST

    I spent hours and hours trying to figure out how to get my tv series purchase to just auto play one after the other. I've been on with support three times. It doesn't work on my iPhone, laptop or Samsung qled with Apple TV installed. I just want to put on friends and go to sleep like Netflix. is that not a thing with iTunes tv series?

    submitted by /u/RusselFeathers
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with my AppleTV

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    I have had my AppleTV for the past 3 years or so and it has never given me a hard time. Yesterday, it started acting up. It kept saying there was no internet connection. Yet, I was connected to the same network on all my other devices, iPhone, iPad, MacBook Pro, and all my smart home devices as well. And everything was working just fine on the same network.

    I have attempted every sort of troubleshooting I could think of: - forget the network and then join the network again - restart the Apple TV - join a different internet network - I even reset the entire Apple TV to factory setting

    Note: I do have two Apple TV's in my home and I have had no issues with the other one. It is connected to the same network and everything loads perfectly.

    I am about to just drive to Best Buy and buy another one but I wanted to see if anybody could think of any other possible solution.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/josue0223
    [link] [comments]

    Up Next list - Ireland and Europe question

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Hi folks, has anyone else here from Ireland or other non-U.K. EU countries managed to successfully get Prime, Shudder, All4 or similar third party apps to integrate with your Up Next queue in the Apple TV+ app?

    U.K. and US seem to have a broader feature set as any descriptions I've seen of how to do this have menu items not reflected on my Apple TV 4K.

    Thanks a mill.

    submitted by /u/bob_jsus
    [link] [comments]

    Will the 11 pro max work with Apple TV 12.4?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    If I don't wanna update Apple TV from 12.4, will my iPhone 11 still connect to it?

    submitted by /u/PassTheCurry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel