• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    iPhoneX Should I make the switch to the 11 pro?

    iPhoneX Should I make the switch to the 11 pro?


    Should I make the switch to the 11 pro?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:02 PM PST

    I've had an iphone x since the moment it came out. Unfortunately I cracked the screen pretty bad near the face sensor (some glass pieces came off and you can see the chips behind the crack, its pretty small though). The back of the phone is also cracked. The dilemma is that I have a warranty that get's me a screen replacement for $30 but I see the face sensor is cracked (it also just straight up wont work), so I'm not too sure if I should get the screen fixed or get a new phone. Also, recently the phone has been glitching out and makes random swipes on the screen. Any info on the success rate of fixing this issue would be very helpful! Thanks!\

    Edit: Do not have apple care, this is some screen warranty through verizon

    submitted by /u/royal_flushAK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel