• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    iPad iPad Pro with 'A14X' plus 16-inch MacBook Pro with Mini LED display expected in late 2020.

    iPad iPad Pro with 'A14X' plus 16-inch MacBook Pro with Mini LED display expected in late 2020.


    iPad Pro with 'A14X' plus 16-inch MacBook Pro with Mini LED display expected in late 2020.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    Every time I open Twitter there is an *almost* imperceptible flash of Louis CK in the loading animation. It’s always there.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:57 PM PST

    Lifelong android user here, but loving my current set up! Looking to get a case/bag that will fit the keyboard too, any suggestions?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:08 AM PST

    iPad Pro 11”-It’s been exactly 1 month since I bought the iPad Pro 11” and I am just enjoying the whole experience. It is a powerhouse with very good display, excellent battery life and the ProMotion is just amazing. The 11” model is so sleek and easy to carry around with me. Highly recommend it ��

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:52 AM PST

    Just got my first ever Apple device, iPad 7 10.2" and I'm shocked

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    I'll keep it short: I can't believe that I've been missing out on fantastic performance just because I disliked Apple (their product prices more than anything) and thought their many of their users are elitists who look down on Android users just because they're using more expensive devices. I'm a moron.

    I had no idea tablet can actually be this fast, responsive, look and feel so damn great. I only used Android tablets before and they always pissed me off so much that I would just not use them after a short while. But this... this thing is incredible! If I understood it correctly, this tablet is their weakest/cheapest from this year and if so that's just amazing because I'm not sure if user experience can even be better than this!

    I've been on the market for a new phone for 2020 and I was all set on another Android just trying to make up my mind which one I should get. But at this point I'm actually seriously, for the first time ever, considering buying an iPhone. The difference between two phones running different OS is probably not as big as it is with tablets, but I think I need to actually reconsider my approach and not rule anything out just based on my flawed feelings.

    Are there any other iPhone owners here who made the jump from Android phone after trying iPad for the first time and having their mind blown? I may be exaggerating a little bit since my Android tablet is a few years old now (Samsung Tab something), but even new it wasn't that great and neither was the other Android tablet I owned previously. And I tried multiple more from other people and they all felt slow and weak as hell, this thing is on a whole different level though.

    submitted by /u/MrRoyce
    [link] [comments]

    A way to batch edit photo metadata on iPad Pro?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    I'm a pro photographer and more and more I find myself using my iPad Pro (2nd gen, 12.9" 512GB) to do a lot of my post-processing work. The main snag in my workflow so far is that in order to deliver final web galleries to my clients and get them to display in the way I want them to I need to copy the file name to the IPTC Title field in the photo's metadata. Currently I'm accomplishing this on the desktop in an old version of Adobe Bridge, with a script I found online.

    Does anyone know of an iPad app that can do these sorts of batch metadata operations? Barring that, even if there's an app that can do one at a time, is there a way to use the shortcuts app to generate a script for this? I have to say I haven't ever used the shortcuts app at all, and I'm guessing it's an untapped powerhouse of functionality.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/clarkhead
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else facing problems with taking screenshots with the pencil, annotating and making changes, and after saving the image, it goes back to the original screenshot?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:59 AM PST

    It happens every time. I crop and write stuff on it but when I go back to it in photos all changes are gone. Anyone know what's the issue?

    submitted by /u/Sunyyan
    [link] [comments]

    iPad restore screen

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:27 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I'm not sure how much people are able to answer and ask questions on here but I'm having a problem with my iPad. So I've had the same iPad for 5 years and last night it was acting strange. It kept alternating between the Apple logo, the low battery symbol and nothing. Today it is giving the link to Apple support and restoring the iPad. Should I just replace it since it's Cyber Monday and there are deals or is there a trick to get this back up and running properly. Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/Colbster2
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the 10.2in iPad for Black Friday and need accessories advice!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    Hey everyone! Sorry in advance if this has already been answered, but here are recommendations I am looking for:

    • The best keyboard case (ideally protects back of iPad but also doesn't add too much heft)

    • Folio case: a lightweight case that protects the iPad while I commute to school and allows me to prop up on a desk (if that makes sense)

    Any other recommendations welcome! Currently planning on getting Apple Pencil as well.

    submitted by /u/ajzlz16
    [link] [comments]

    iPad showing 100+ GB free in general settings, but third party apps showing very little storage available and downloads are being stopped.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:01 PM PST

    I noticed this issue the other day when trying to import around GoPro footage to photos and being greeted with a screen showing I don't have enough space and the import failed.

    Settings > General > iPad Storage shows I am using 108 of 256 GB.

    However, Netflix is showing I am almost completely full.

    Same with Spotify.

    One thing I noticed in General > About is that although it's showing 148 GB available, the system thinks I have ~1,500 videos and ~20,000 photos.

    But I have optimize photos turned on and only about 4GB are showing in storage.

    I am really lost at what's happened. Anyone seen this before and have advice?

    submitted by /u/Timid_Enthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    4-month-old iPad Air 3 has a long spot along the bottom edge of the display. Should I take it back for a replacement? Is this a known/common problem?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:54 PM PST

    USBC Dock with Long Cable

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:55 AM PST

    Looking for a dock that has a cable longer than 3 inches, which is what basically everything turns up. I'm looking for at least a few inches to a foot would be great. Something that I can get some double sided tape and secure to my desk and work off of my iPad Pro. I am only looking for a few USB A ports and power pass through.

    submitted by /u/yadda4sure
    [link] [comments]

    IPad mini

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    Somebody I know just purchased an iPad it seems to be a iPad mini 3 running iOS 8.4. How do they update it?

    submitted by /u/Kingofcats011
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Protector on iPad Air 3?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:18 PM PST

    I recently upgraded from a 5th gen iPad to the Air 3. It's great and I love it so far. One thing I was concerned about was a screen protector. I have a tempered glass screen protector on my iPhone 11 that works great. I even prefer the feel over the normal glass. However, do most of you get one for the iPad? I didn't want to add a thick tempered glass and take away from the laminated screen look. I really enjoy the current display. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/capcityff918
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 12.9 first gen keyboard

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

    I'm looking for a keyboard/keyboard case for my iPad Pro. Ideally $75 or less, so Logitech and Apple are out.

    Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Kalbelgarion
    [link] [comments]

    How to view Facetime Call Log

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:38 PM PST

    Working with the current gen iPad, one software update behind.

    I'm trying to view my facetime call history for an individual contact but can't seem to find a way to. When I open the app it shows me the individual contacts that I have had calls with but will only show me the info for the last call not all calls. Going to the contact information provides no help either. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/KillandGore
    [link] [comments]

    If Ipad needs repairs while abroad- will AppleCare or warrantee cover it in the foreign country?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:10 AM PST

    I'm an American living abroad in Israel. I'd like to order an ipad in America during Cyber Monday and have my parents bring it to me abroad.

    But even if it's under warrantee and if I buy AppleCare for 2 years, what happens if the ipad breaks or is defective and I only find out about it while out of the country? Will Apple fix it here, if this isn't the country where I bought it?

    There are no official Apple stores here but there are official Apple Distributors. Anyone have experience with this?

    I suppose this could apply to anyone, even if they were only abroad for 1 month and not living somewhere permanently. What do you do if something breaks while you're traveling /abroad?

    submitted by /u/Sbeth85
    [link] [comments]

    how to access data files on an ipad and copy to computer?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:56 AM PST

    So I know very little about Apple products and every time I have to deal with them I get reminded why.

    I just want to download/copy data files from an ipad to a computer, but there seems to be no practical way. In one case it is GPS tracks - and although the app offers GPX export it does so only for each single track and by email, and that requires 5 touches and is so slow, that it is not practical for 100s of tracks. If I could "script" it with an app emulating the touches it may run well over night.

    Is there really no way of accessing all the files ? - I only need read access. The only files visible on USB connection are photos - but I can't store the GPS tracks into the photos directory for example.

    submitted by /u/xylomar
    [link] [comments]

    Any good NON subscription coloring iPad apps?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:24 PM PST

    Just got my little girl a iPad pro for Xmas and am looking at the best coloring apps for her to use the pencil with etc.

    Have people lost their minds on the price for these coloring apps? Pigment looks great, but most stuff is locked and constantly nags you when you select anything that looks cool to use like brushes and cool pictures to color etc. But 9.99 a month? I pay a little more than that for Netflix! Does not one think that is a crazy amount of money for a coloring app subscription? It around 5$ a month is you buy for a year, but that is 60$ for a coloring app,still seems nuts to me.

    How about a nice one time fee coloring app? ill pay a one time 20$ or something and give me 500 pictures or something to color? is that really asking too much?

    I also looked at Colorfy and it says 9.99$ a week? DAMN!
    Recolor looks cool and it is 10.99 a week and 25$ a month!

    Maybe I am missing something, but all these apps seem to be VERY over priced to me, I get tthey must spend time to update them new pictures to color and all that, but these prices are WAY to high for that.

    submitted by /u/jsdeprey
    [link] [comments]

    Anti-Glare/Matte screen cover for new ipad?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:32 AM PST

    I just got my first Ipad, the 10.2 inch. My main problem so far is that the reflections/glare off the screen are driving me crazy. Can anyone recommend an anti-glare screen cover that will have a minimal effect on image quality? I've searched online and in this sub, but most recommendations are concerned either with texture for pencil use or with protecting from scratches, neither of which I'm concerned with. I'm willing to pay a bit for good quality, since my only other option is paying over $200 more for the Air model with anti-reflective coating.

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/jctam
    [link] [comments]

    Any crossplatform note taking app that works with Apple Pencil?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:28 AM PST

    I want to take notes on Windows, iPad, iPhone if needed, and there isn't much that supports Apple pencil too ? Do you know one?

    Sadly, OneNote is blocked at my work... and onedrive

    submitted by /u/Armi5
    [link] [comments]

    Can I cast Youtube from iPhone to iPad Pro?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:02 AM PST

    I don't know if this is not the right place for this question (if not could you direct me in the correct way in the comments please) and sorry if this is a well-know thing but I couldn't find anything on Google. Is there a way, using an Apple function or an app, to use my iPhone 8 Plus as a remote to queue and play Youtube videos on my iPad Pro? I want to set my iPad on my desk and lie in bed to watch it but I don't want to get up every time a video ends.

    submitted by /u/DOHuws
    [link] [comments]

    good deal? comes with the apple pencil!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:39 AM PST

    Any Cyber Monday deals on Apple Pencil (gen 1)?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:45 AM PST

    I have been looking for any on going deals throughout the holiday and the best one was $5 off in BestBuy.

    submitted by /u/nnegretealvarado
    [link] [comments]

    I there a way to change the time on my ipad without going into settings

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel