• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    iOS Gaming I miss this TT pls developers make this work!!

    iOS Gaming I miss this TT pls developers make this work!!


    I miss this TT pls developers make this work!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:08 AM PST

    New iOS Games out this week - 12/5/2019

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:53 AM PST

    Another week another list of new games out this week on iOS. Here's a link to TouchArcade for the source, and for those who just want links without having to visit an external site the list is down below. Enjoy, and have fun gaming.

    Quick Note: Not a sponsor, just mentioning it because I noticed it. For anybody that was considering buying Takenoko: the Board Game, Gang of Four: The Card Game, or Dream Home: Digital Edition. They are bundled in a 'Family & Friends Pack which can save a few bucks.

    Birk's Adventure - (Adventure) $2.99

    Bloku! - (Puzzle)

    BoxCar Racing - (Racing)

    Casual Coins - (Board)

    Circuloid! - (N/A) $1.99

    Dream Detective - (Puzzle)

    Dream Home: Digital Edition - (Board) $3.99

    Farming Simulator 20 - (Simulation) $5.99

    Fold Out - (Puzzle)

    Frakktus - (Music)

    Gang of Four: The Card Game - (Card) $3.99

    The House of Da Vinci 2 - (Adventure) $4.99

    The Last Roman Village - (Adventure) $1.99

    League Monster Defence - (Role Playing)

    Monopoly - (Board) $3.99

    Mystic Escape: Prisoner Diary - (Adventure)

    Necrosphere - (Action) $2.99

    Om Nom: Merge - (Casual)

    Queen's Wish: The Conqueror - (Role Playing) $9.99

    Remember: A Horror Puzzle Game - (Puzzle) $2.99

    SaGa SCARLET GRACE; AMBITIONS - (Role Playing) $23.99

    She Sees Red - (Adventure) $2.99

    Sling Goal - (Sports)

    Space Grunts 2 - (Card) $3.99

    Streamer Sim Tycoon - (Simulation)

    Takenoko: the Board Game - (Family) $4.99

    Terraforming Mars - (Board) $8.99

    Wordzee! - (Word)

    YU'N'MI - (Puzzle) $0.99

    submitted by /u/xxteargodxx
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone remember a game similar to Air Traffic Controller (route tracing game) many years ago but you control taxis/cabs in a neighborhood? It has nice jazzy music. What's the name of the game? Can't recall if on android or iOS

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:27 PM PST

    I miss air traffic controller ;(

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:56 AM PST

    New Apple TV games of 2019

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:22 PM PST

    All NEW  TV games of 2019 (outside Apple Arcade), I could find:

    Most notable (in my opinion)

    - Dead Cells | by Playdigious | $8.99 USD | Action-Platformer

    - Rush Rally 3 | by Brownmonster Limited | $3.99 USD | Rally Simulation

    - Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap | by Lizardcube | $7.99 USD | Retro-platformer

    - Snakebird Primer by Noumenon Games | $7.99 USD | Puzzler

    - STAY: Are you there? | by Plug In Digital | $4.99 | Interactive-story

    - Hovercraft: Getaway | by High Score Hero | FREE | Combat Car Police Chase

    - Table Top Racing: World Tour | by Playrise Digital | $4.99 USD | Kart-racing

    The rest:

    - The Jackbox Party Pack 6 | by Jackbox Games | $29.99 USD 😱 | Party-game

    - Funky Restaurant | by DIGITAL MELODY GAMES | FREE | Food Serving Manager

    - Tap Skaters | by DIGITAL MELODY GAMES | FREE | Downhill Skateboard Racing

    - An Infinite Calm | by Gerard Delaney | $2.99 USD | Casual-Puzzler

    - Frakktus | ALEXANDER PETROV | FREE | Neo-arcade game

    TBA:

    Figment

    Sky: Children of the Light | Delayed until 2020 😒

    Beach Buggy Racing 2 | Premium version for Apple TV coming 2020

    If you know of any others... let me know :)

    submitted by /u/AppleGamers
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get minomonsters on ios?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:53 AM PST

    Best games from each genres for a newcomer?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:39 PM PST

    I've decided to start my ios gaming journey.

    And since I'm new, I'm overwhelmed, and unsure of what genre of ios gaming I'll even enjoy the most.

    So I'd love some recommendations for the best ios games from various genres so I can get a feel for the main types of games, and discover which sort of games I like the most.

    Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/newtogroom
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any iOS games like Digimon championship

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:49 PM PST

    I’m looking for an Egyptian themed FarmVille-esque app

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:38 PM PST

    Ok so it's been the better part of a decade since I've played this app; I'll preface it with that. However, I remember my 12 year old self getting down with some Egyptian style FarmVille app. However, I cannot remember its name for the life of me. If you all have even an iota of a clue as to what I'm talking about please please let me know because I have been wanting to try it again.

    Also please excuse any grammatical and spelling discrepancies I'm like 4 IPAs in :)

    submitted by /u/Lothken
    [link] [comments]

    Similar games to Dot Wave?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:11 PM PST

    Dot Wave is nowhere to be found on the app store and I used to love that game. Anyone know if there are any games similar to it?

    submitted by /u/tebdez
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any games similar to tomb of the mask with twitchy gameplay and level based?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel