• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    Apple iOS Wallpaper becomes dull after setting it..

    Apple iOS Wallpaper becomes dull after setting it..


    Wallpaper becomes dull after setting it..

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:43 AM PST

    The App Store icon used to be a ruler, a pencil and a paint brush. Now it’s 3 overlapping tongue depressors. Why?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Anyone with “Checking for Mail...” taking forever to check?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:21 AM PST

    iPhone6_battery_performance_comments

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:17 AM PST

    iPhone6_battery_performance_comments

    Here is my iPhone 6 battery capacity

    https://preview.redd.it/awcevz46zt241.png?width=514&format=png&auto=webp&s=84b4be4f8ec94a58a63ffc38c9b17c49fd94525f

    Here is my iPhone 6 battery record history

    https://preview.redd.it/kcra2p24zt241.png?width=1650&format=png&auto=webp&s=c47adb9276725308e029f59f8496313de6a15479

    How is my battery performance? am I doing good? i feel like my phone is a little laggy and slow now when launching apps, should i change battery?

    submitted by /u/betacircle
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for App Recommendations - RSS Reader

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:34 AM PST

    Hi Everyone,

    I'm looking for an app recommendation for IOS - specifically for my ipad. I've been using Feedly for a long time to read news - I'm kind of a news junkie.

    But its lacking a specific piece of functionality I'm looking for - offline reading.

    I'm looking for an RSS reader app that will automatically download article text from all my RSS feeds overnight, and save them for 24-48 hours so I can read them when I'm not on wifi.

    I've found apps that do this, but I have to manually put articles there - or they don't save the full article, just the title.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Ganglebot
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why there is a popup message that says “Your carrier may charge for SMS messages used to activate FaceTime and iMessage”? It always pops up even though my iMesssge is activated and is working well.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:58 PM PST

    Just noticed that not all keys have a shadow under when editing text...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:16 AM PST

    [13.1.3] iPhone X boot loops as soon as I lock the phone

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:26 AM PST

    Hey all, my iPhone X has recently (past month) been boot-looping as soon as it's locked (or soon after), and never does this when I keep it unlocked. I've seen many posts about boot loops and how to fix them, including restoring via backup, DFU restore, power-cycling the battery, etc. I've tried all of these methods and then some, but this problem still seems to occur. Anyone have any ideas of what do do from here?

    submitted by /u/KnowMyPain
    [link] [comments]

    AirPlay 2 cracked, for multiroom play to non-supported speakers

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:26 AM PST

    Hi I keep getting emails like that and I know they’re scammers and I do report them all, but I am kind of paranoid still because I have my banking account linked to my AppStore and it makes me anxious. There is no way they could have access to that without me engaging with them, right?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    Iphone 5c security

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Hi all , i have to use iphone 5c til i get new phone so i read that ' youre on your own ' with that phone when it comes to security , should i download security apps or something to keep it safe ?

    submitted by /u/iwandm2
    [link] [comments]

    The New Night Mode Is Amazing!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:33 AM PST

    Mail App issue

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:23 AM PST

    Currently using an iPhone 8 Plus on 13.1.3. Whenever I go into Mail and open an email in my personal folder the next time I open the app it goes directly back to that email in my personal folder even if I had navigated back to my normal inbox. The Mail App also sometimes opens the last email that I viewed in my personal folder even when physically closing down the app and restarting it. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/twoplustwoisyellow
    [link] [comments]

    Updated my iPhone to iOS 13.2.3 and it seems to lag often

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:20 PM PST

    Anyone else experiencing? Mostly graphic lags or some times In app controls. Software just doesn't seem to be running as smoothly as the previous version for me. Wish I never updated.

    submitted by /u/CandidIndication
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best free iOS v12.4.3 media player for an old iPhone 6+ to replace VLC?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:51 PM PST

    VLC is getting worse. Its last update lost my videos (empty media lists) I copied over even though I see them in iOS' Files app. I'm looking for a free and offline (no Internet required) replacement that can play all kinds of medias for videos (DivX, ASF, AVI, WEBM, MKV, etc.), audios (even old school MOD, S3M, IT, 669, MIDI, etc.), etc.

    submitted by /u/antdude
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to make the home screen wake when notifications are received? There isn’t an option for turning Do Not Disturb off entirely. I only noticed this starting to occur this morning.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:58 AM PST

    JavaScript enabled but not working. Accessed this html file many times before. JavaScript is enabled in Safari (advanced) settings, appreciate any help

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:52 AM PST

    [Possible Bug] Books Lockscreen Media Control

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:49 PM PST

    When listening to an audiobook in the Books app and using the lockscreen controls or CarPlay controls, the current time played will pause when you press the pause button, but when you press play again the current time played jumps to whatever time you pressed pause + however long it was paused.

    For example, if I pause a book at 10:00 minutes and leave it paused for 2:00 minutes then press play again, the time displayed will be 12:00 minutes even though it continues playing from where I paused. If I press back, forward, or pause again, it resets to the correct time.

    It doesn't actually affect the position of the book, so it is not a problem, just a minor annoyance. I tried to take a screen recording, but screen recording stops when you go to the lock screen.

    I have recently switched back to iOS after about six years on Android, so I am not sure where to go to file a proper bug report. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/themoonisapickle
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell happened to split screen in iPad OS?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:57 AM PST

    It's not letting me to split screen with a bunch of apps. For example I want to transfer stuff from notes in my notes app to a spreadsheet in my numbers app, but it just won't let me creat split screen or even stick it in the slide over drawer.

    I've been using my iPad Pro as a computer replacement for a while now, so I know how to do split screen properly, and I feel like it's a new thing that I can't use split screen in this way.

    What's going on? This is a fairly obvious use for split screen, and I'm surprised it's not working.

    submitted by /u/shveddy
    [link] [comments]

    Siri is suggesting an alarm for the same time as my wake up alarm. Thanks, but no thanks.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:33 AM PST

    How do people who use the stock Calendar app deal with the lack of a proper month view?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:44 AM PST

    WhatsApp data transfer

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:08 AM PST

    I recently just moved from Android to iOS. Does anybody know how I can recover my WhatsApp back up on iOS?

    submitted by /u/AfricanAegon
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Arcade - no fullscreen with usb-c to hdmi?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:38 AM PST

    Hello folks!

    Has anyone managed to play Apple Arcade games on a bigger screen via hdmi adapter? For me it works, but only in the ipads 4:3 aspect ratio. I've seen a few videos of people playing on tv over their iOS device in full screen, so I assume it's possible somehow and since all of the games are available on Apple TV in full resolution, the graphics must be there. I do have a third party usb-c to hdmi Adapter. Not the cheapest one though and it works just fine for everything else and also resizes the image with Netflix for example.

    Is this only possible with the original Apple adapter? Couldn't really imagine why but yea.. maybe some of you found a solution to this?

    submitted by /u/illectr0nic
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my FT look like this? As I move my phone around the red/blue text coloring shifts

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel