• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Apple TV Upgrading

    Apple TV Upgrading


    Upgrading

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:19 PM PST

    Apple TV 4K and Sonos Beam lag

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:46 AM PST

    Can’t watch Succession season 2 finale

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:26 PM PST

    I'm just now catching up on Succession and I subscribe to hbo through the tv app, but I can't watch the season 2 finale. I just watched a few episodes previous to this one and the finale just gives me the option to open in the Amazon app, where I don't subscribe to hbo and can't watch it. Is anyone else experiencing this or has any idea why this might be?

    submitted by /u/martin-mitchell
    [link] [comments]

    2 questions. Why doesn’t my phone get the pop up notification anymore when search boxes appear on screen, and why all of a sudden my Siri remote not responding as it used to? It’s fully charged. ATV has been restarted, and re-paired the remote. THANKS.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:16 PM PST

    How are you all subscribed to various channels?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:40 PM PST

    Apple Channels? Amazon? Hulu? Separately?

    I'm looking for the best and most concise way to be subscribed to different channels after cutting the cord. Why do you like the way you have it?

    I just got a new Apple TV 4K and want to set it up correctly so I can have an excellent set up! I want the best picture/most flawless experience I can have so any advice would be appreciated! Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/DJTY392
    [link] [comments]

    Popping sound whenever audio starts Apple TV 4K

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:26 PM PST

    Any time a new audio source starts—like, for example, when you pause too long and one of those annoying previews fires up on Netflix—there's a loud pop and slight delay before playback begins. Also happens any time I start a movie or show from ANY app. Any fixes out there?

    A few things to note:

    -I have the Apple TV 4K hooked into my TV via HDMI.

    -Audio is output from the TV through an optical cable into my soundbar.

    -This doesn't happen on any other device, and all are set up the same way.

    -I've already tried multiple HDMI cables (currently have the official Apple/Belkin 8K); this did nothing.

    -I've tried manually switching pretty much every sound system in the menu to no avail.

    -I've also tried it on two different TVs. Same issue. So it's not the TV either.

    What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Sniperoids
    [link] [comments]

    Trying out Apple TV for the first time on my fire stick, can anyone help letting me know what this means? This message pops up for just about everything I try to watch that I have a subscription for.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:42 AM PST

    HBO/Showtime streaming quality?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:48 PM PST

    Im trying to figure out if the respective apps are good enough or grouping it with Amazon or getting subscriptions through Apple Channels is best. I'm looking to get the best quality for show watching for a new setup. Just bought an Apple TV 4K to get the most out of everything. I've heard some things about HBO's app isn't that great and whatnot. Want to know the best way to stream it! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DJTY392
    [link] [comments]

    My brother gave me his old Apple TV, whenever I go into the music app it repeatedly asks me for his old Apple ID password. It makes the app unusable. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:28 AM PST

    I signed him off and deleted/reinstalled all the apps he'd downloaded under his Apple ID. But the music app keeps asking me to enter his password and takes me to setting where it shows my Apple ID logged in.

    submitted by /u/fluffnubs
    [link] [comments]

    Easier way to reconnect to Bluetooth Google Home speaker?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:39 PM PST

    I have my Google Home speaker paired to my Apple TV, but after 24 hours, I always have to make it enter pairing mode again, then go to AppleTV Bluetooth settings, and have it reconnect. In bluetooth settings, the device is "paired" but shows, "not connected."

    Is there an easier way to either:

    • Have the speaker always show under the Airplay quick menu (the one that appears when you hold down the AppleTV button and select Airplay)
    • Siri command to reconnect to Google Home speaker
    • Siri command to enter Bluetooth settings

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/seanbperiod
    [link] [comments]

    Remote help!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:52 PM PST

    Help! My AppleTV remote doesn't work. The sound buttons work fine, but my AppleTV buttons on the remote (play/pause, Siri, menu, etc) all don't work.

    At first I thought it was dead but even when I plug it in, there is no "remote is charging" notification on my screen, and as mentioned, the sound buttons work on it just fine

    ( -_-)

    submitted by /u/S88ntFDW
    [link] [comments]

    Tech support. All the Apple TV plus content doesn’t activate the hdr on my tv. I guess it’s a bug, because all the movies with 4K hdr activate it no problem. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:41 AM PST

    Ps I use the Samsung Apple TV app on a 4K Samsung tv

    submitted by /u/blowlory
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got one! 4K 32Gb model for $169 at Best Buy. Anything tips and tricks will be appreciated :)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:34 PM PST

    Apple TV showing up on lock screen on iOS 13.1.3

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Is there any way to stop the widget from staying on my lock screen ? I'll start up the spectrum tv app on my Apple TV and then it'll show whatever's playing on the tv, on my phone and I don't want it doing that. Is there something I need to change in my iPhone or Apple TV settings ?

    submitted by /u/anonymous19931
    [link] [comments]

    Snow and black "resets." Better Cables?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:31 AM PST

    I have an AppleTV 4k and until recently a 720p Plasma tv. For Black Friday I upgraded to a new 4kTV and it looks gorgeous with a few exceptions.

    Sometimes while watching Dolbyvision 4k sources, the TV keeps on going black randomly, as if it's changing sources. Also sometimes while I change apps or watch movies the AppleTV shows snow and I have to either change sources (i.e. go to cablebox, then back to AppleTV) to fix things.

    This is only happening with my AppleTV, but the AppleTV is my only 4k source. I'm thinking the HDMI cables don't have the bandwidtch for 4k. Can anyone confirm that this is what happens with bad HDMI cables? Any suggestions on which cables I should use?

    Watching DolbyVision on the local apps works fine, the SmartTV functions are just much clunkier than the AppleTV. No other sources have this issue, but all other sources are 1080p (Switch Console, Tivo) or 1440p (Computer). This issue only seems to have started when I purchased the new TV.

    submitted by /u/kia75
    [link] [comments]

    Ape TV+ shows aren't playing in HDR, anyone with this?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:35 AM PST

    I have the app on my Samsung TV and it plays all my 4K Movies in HDR but not Apple TV+ shows.

    submitted by /u/Kenzibitt
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Apple, please launch an Apple TV “stick”.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:52 PM PST

    It'd be more affordable than an Apple TV (not sure how Apple would feel about cannibalizing $149 hardware, though).

    I think a lot of people would purchase a ton of them and plug them I'm around their homes. I definitely would.

    Great stocking stuffer and free advertisement for TV+. "Hey, you can watch The Morning Show with this! Have you seen it?!"

    I think it'd be a smart move by Apple. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/kylejoshuaking
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 13.2 breaks AirPlay video from iPhone

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:58 AM PST

    I often stream podcasts from the Podcasts app on my iPhone to Apple TV so that I can play them at 1.5x. Since tvOS 13.2 came out, anytime I try to AirPlay video to my Apple TVs it only sends the audio.

    Has anyone else observed this, or found a workaround or fix for this?

    submitted by /u/xpxp2002
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel