• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Apple iOS Long pressing on the "Download and Install" button gives more options

    Apple iOS Long pressing on the "Download and Install" button gives more options


    Long pressing on the "Download and Install" button gives more options

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:01 PM PST

    Siri cam moan

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:25 PM PST

    TIL iOS makes the keyboard transparent when recording and typing a password

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:35 AM PST

    Now that Google Maps allows you to report cops...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:14 AM PST

    How do you make it the default map app -- for iPhones, iPods and CarPlay?

    A quick search suggests that it is no longer possible with recent versions of ios.

    thx

    submitted by /u/ArtiesSaltyDog
    [link] [comments]

    Apple maps is no longer permanently in dark mode after the last update

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:14 AM PST

    It now changes based on light detected. How can I make it always dark mode again? It's annoying to have it light again

    submitted by /u/mikerichh
    [link] [comments]

    I'm PAYING the person who can port this open source Android AI chatbot to IOS!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:24 AM PST

    Anyone else having huge battery issue since last update ? (iPhone 7)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:37 AM PST

    Wish List app

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:52 AM PST

    I am looking for a gift wish list app. Ideally, you could record what you want from various web sites and share lists easily. If the non-list owner buys something on the list, it would be hidden from the list owner but not others. We used to use Amazon Wish List for this but they no longer allow outside web site listings. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/getridofwires
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7+ (iOS 13.2) Won't Save Contacts to iCloud

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    I have an iPhone 7+ running iOS 13.2, and it's signed in to my iCloud account fine - I have full access from the phone to everything in iCloud - Find My devices, Upgrade space, etc. I signed out and resigned in just to make sure.

    The contacts *will not save* to my iCloud account, even though it says Contacts is enabled in [Name] > iCloud. I have 45gb free in iCloud, so it's not an issue there. I've toggled off iCloud, and toggled it back on. I've toggled off, rebooted my device, and toggled on. Toggled off on my phone, toggled off on my computer, toggled back on in order. Nothing.

    Also, when I go to Settings > Contacts and set my default account, it lets me change it from Outlook to iCloud, but when I toggle Contacts off/on again in [Name] > iCloud, it reverts back to Outlook as my default Contacts profile. It will not save iCloud as my default. Not sure if this problem is connected to this or not, since *all contacts* should be syncing to iCloud anyway.

    This is running me in circles, and I have a ton of contact info on my phone I don't want to lose. I'm trying to get the new ones off my phone to sync to iCloud.com and then to my Mac (Sierra, also toggled the hell of contacts and settings on that). iCloud.com/contacts isn't showing any of my new contacts off my phone.

    Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/6711
    [link] [comments]

    4chan app for iphone?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:36 AM PST

    Is there any 4chan app i can use on iphone?

    submitted by /u/adwan83
    [link] [comments]

    If you have had WiFi connectivity issues after upgrading to #iOS13, this might help

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:35 AM PST

    Unresponsive apps on iOS 13

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:48 PM PST

    Anyone else having issues with apps being completely unresponsive on iOS 13? I've been finding that apps that I open load up just fine, but then dont accept any touch. Killing them and reopening usually results in the same thing.

    This had been happening on my XS Max, and is now happening with the same apps on my 11 Pro Max.

    Example apps are Fire TV app, MyRogers app, and Outlook.

    submitted by /u/save-me-oprah
    [link] [comments]

    Safari Bookmarks/Reading List/Tabs not Syncing

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:59 AM PST

    I have an iPhone 11 Pro (iOS 13.2.2) and 2019 MacBook Pro (MacOS 10.14.6). They're on the same iCloud account, and Safari syncing is turned on on both devices. Handoff works, as does syncing of calendar/reminders/contacts.

    However, my Safari bookmarks, Reading List, and open tabs do not sync between the two devices.

    Has anyone else had this issue? I can't find anything on Google... I've signed out of iCloud on both devices, restarted them, etc.

    Thanks everyone.

    submitted by /u/Josher2901
    [link] [comments]

    Love that 13.2.3! bugs bugs bugs...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:05 PM PST

    Is there an animation app where I can create videos like minutephysics on my iPad Pro?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:01 AM PST

    I wanna be able to draw the animation like they do but on my iPad

    submitted by /u/jellysmellypoop
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 13.2.3 Screen Brightness Changing Randomly

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:44 PM PST

    I have an iphone 11 pro max. Has anyone else noticed the screen brightness dimming randomly since 13.2.3 update? It's driving me crazy. I've tried everything. Auto brightness is off, true tone on and off does the same, night shift off...have tried resetting everything. Anyone else having the same issue?

    submitted by /u/DooskyJones
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way or any app that simply takes all of my iPhone notifications and stores them so I can reference them at a later date? As far as I know, once you tap it or clear your notifications from the Notification Center, it's gone forever, correct?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:21 AM PST

    Glitchy spotlight and app open animation on iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13.2.3

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:09 AM PST

    Issue with iOS 13 and keeping contacts linked with either work number (nano-sim) or private number (e-sim).

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:43 AM PST

    Hi

    I'm using an iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 13 - my work number installed by Nano-Sim and my private number by e-sim. I am have tried to setup all contacts to be associated with either the work number (secondary) or my private (primary). The work contacts are synced from Office365 account and the private contacts from my iCloud account/apple ID.. The problem is that after just a few hours the contacts connection between secondary and office365 contacts is lost - so they all are linked to my private number...

    Any ideas on how to keeping that link? And is there some kind of option that linkes all contact from one account to a number (I haven't found that yet)?

    submitted by /u/papirclipsen
    [link] [comments]

    Faceid not working reliably since last update

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:18 AM PST

    Since the last iOS update Faceid does not work reliably. Even if I reset Faceid, it stops working. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/MichaelDxb
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage Notifications messed up

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:05 AM PST

    I have muted the notifications for messages. But I want the notifications from one contact. So customised vibration and text tone for that contact in info setting. But still not receiving text received and sent sound on iPhone 11 Pro Max iOS 13.2.3. Tried the same on iPhone X 12.4 but works fine. Any help will be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/isajalgarg
    [link] [comments]

    How Do I add a Device to screen mirroring list?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:02 PM PST

    I would love to be able to stream content from certain websites directly onto my TV screen is that possible? Thank you for the assistance!

    submitted by /u/Dwight247123
    [link] [comments]

    What is this?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Printing On IOS

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:21 PM PST

    Trying to print in Google Sheets using the app or safari on website via air print doesn't give me any print options like page orientations. I have sheets that I would like to print in landscape mode but I don't have any options. I also added my printer to google cloud print. But when I go to print it lets me choose an orientation from a little drop down menu but when I click print it says can't connect. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Same printer works fine doing this on Chrome os. Just not with IOS.

    submitted by /u/sricke66
    [link] [comments]

    What does this mean? Has been happening once everyday a while after downloading iOS 13.3 beta 3. Anyone having this issue and is there a permanent fix so far?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:18 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel