• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    Apple TV New Apple TV games of 2019

    Apple TV New Apple TV games of 2019


    New Apple TV games of 2019

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:39 PM PST

    All NEW  TV games of 2019 (outside Apple Arcade), I could find:

    Most notable (in my opinion)

    - Dead Cells | by Playdigious | $8.99 USD | Action-Platformer

    - Rush Rally 3 | by Brownmonster Limited | $3.99 USD | Rally Simulation

    - Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap | by Lizardcube | $7.99 USD | Retro-platformer

    - Snakebird Primer by Noumenon Games | $7.99 USD | Puzzler

    - STAY: Are you there? | by Plug In Digital | $4.99 | Interactive-story

    - Hovercraft: Getaway | by High Score Hero | FREE | Combat Car Police Chase

    - Table Top Racing: World Tour | by Playrise Digital | $4.99 USD | Kart-racing

    The rest:

    - The Jackbox Party Pack 6 | by Jackbox Games | $29.99 USD 😱 | Party-game

    - Funky Restaurant | by DIGITAL MELODY GAMES | FREE | Food Serving Manager

    - Tap Skaters | by DIGITAL MELODY GAMES | FREE | Downhill Skateboard Racing

    - An Infinite Calm | by Gerard Delaney | $2.99 USD | Casual-Puzzler

    - Frakktus | ALEXANDER PETROV | FREE | Neo-arcade game

    TBA:

    Figment

    Sky: Children of the Light | Delayed until 2020 😒

    Beach Buggy Racing 2 | Premium version for Apple TV coming 2020

    If you know of any others... let me know :)

    submitted by /u/AppleGamers
    [link] [comments]

    Are there adventure puzzle games like Myst, Riven or The Room on Apple TV?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:21 PM PST

    Can I use Android phone as a keyboard for Apple TV 4k?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:53 PM PST

    I would like to use my Android phone as a keyboard for Apple TV 4k. For searching for Youtube videos, etc.

    What's the best way to do this, that will be fast and easy to use, every time I need to type something?

    submitted by /u/mestrejr
    [link] [comments]

    Pawn Shop Apple TV 4K, buy or pass?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Off topic question, but I found a 4K 32 gig ATV4K for $100. What would Reddit do?

    submitted by /u/Alfredo90
    [link] [comments]

    Apple gave me American Pickers instead of Oak Island

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:46 AM PST

    I purchased the season pass for Curse of oak island from Apple store. Worked great first couple of weeks till yesterday they titled a episode of American Pickers to be oak island. I wonder if they will notice. I sure did as I wouldn't pay for the other show.

    submitted by /u/goonergeek
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone experienced weird video connection to their Apple TV like this? Need help fixing please

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:56 PM PST

    Australia. Moonbug Kids now available through Apple TV channels

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:42 PM PST

    Harmony Remote Help

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:55 AM PST

    I, like others, had my Harmony hub/remote working flawlessly to control my ATV4K prior to 13. Since the update and the way the ATV powered on changed I couldn't trigger it correctly.

    I'm planning to forget the device and re-install as new, but am I going to have to disable CEC settings? I was excited to finally be able to get HomePod/Siri to turn my ATV/Samsung TV/Onkyo receiver, but if I want to switch between activities via my Harmony remote (for example, I have options to play my Nintendo Switch and Xbox), I'm concerned it will force sleep my ATV and in turn trigger my TV/Receiver to turn off, but then back on again to start the other activities. Do I need to set up the Harmony to control the ATV via Bluetooth so I can successfully put everything to sleep/turn it off

    TL;DR: How do I program my Harmony to control ATV4K post update

    submitted by /u/atx512girl
    [link] [comments]

    HBO Channel bug?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:40 PM PST

    During Thanksgiving, I added HBO as a channel in AppleTV+. I caught up on Deadwood so I could watch the movie and ran in this problem.

    It drove me nuts that it was telling me to buy the "season" when I was paying for HBO. Searched online and everything said the movie was on HBO.

    Finally, I searched Apple TV for deadwood the movie. In order to watch it, I have to go to the movie page, not the series page on the HBO channel.

    submitted by /u/SnarkyGnome
    [link] [comments]

    Are trailers played in HDR?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:38 PM PST

    Wanna watch HDR on my iPhone 11 Pro through HDR movie trailers trailers in the TV app

    submitted by /u/con_ker
    [link] [comments]

    Movie Rental Expiry

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:51 PM PST

    What has been your experience with the expiration of a rented movie, rented via the Apple TV?

    I have an ATV4K64Gb and an ATV3. I have been renting iTunes movies for years. Today I was told by Apple support that the way the movie expires is different from how I understood it.

    My understanding was:

    1. You rent a movie and you have 30 days to start watching it.
    2. You can start at any point within those 30 days and from then you have 48 hours to finish watching it.

    In essence I understood that you could start watching at 29 days, 23 hours and then you'd have 48 hours to finish watching. I believe I've done this in the past.

    The Movie app on the Apple TV shows the expiry in hours once you've started playing and appears to confirm my understanding.

    However, the AppleTV app shows the 30 day expiry time which contradicts it.

    Apple Support told me on the phone today that the movie watching has to be concluded within the 30 days of the rental period. They also told me that this has not changed.

    I am unable to find any definitive documentation, but the iTunes rental of a movie states:

    You have 30 days to start watching your movie and 48 hours to finish it after you start watching. You can download your rental on one device and also stream it on another.

    An Apple Support page says:

    When you rent a movie, you have 30 days to start watching it. As soon as you play your rental, your rental is available for 48 hours. Your rental automatically deletes from your library 30 days after you rent it or 48 hours after you start watching it, whichever is sooner.

    I don't understand how both these things can be true.

    What has been your experience with this?

    submitted by /u/vk6flab
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV Questions / HomePod

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:00 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Used to have several HomePods and Apple TV 4k's but sold them.

    So a few questions to see if things have changed:

    1) Is airplay still the only way to get audio from the Apple TV to the HomePods?

    2) Is it available in surround sound yet?

    3) And do you have to change the audio output every time to the HomePods like you used to?

    4) What remote are you all using? Apple TV 4K is the best is fantastic, but the remote is terrible.

    TIA

    submitted by /u/lifeandmylens
    [link] [comments]

    Does Your Accessibility Zoom Work OK ?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:59 AM PST

    ATV4K. I can triple click and start the zoom OK and I can set the zoom level in Settings but I can't use the claimed remote track pad controls for dragging the zoom window and on-the-fly changing the zoom level. If I rightly remember, those controls used to work with my Samsung TV (Can't be certain as I always used the TV's own zoom, instead) Now, with my Sony Android (which weirdly does not provide ANY zooming facility) those two track pad controls don't seem to work. My guess is that it's down to the TV. Unless anyone knows better?

    submitted by /u/Pat100100
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4 Siri Remote no longer working

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:49 AM PST

    I have an Apple TV 4 Siri Remote that just stopped working.

    Initially, it just kept getting desynced from the Apple TV, now it won't even adjust the volume of the TV which it was doing independently of the Apple TV.

    I have made sure it was fully charged as I left it plugged in while I was at work and still wasn't working by the time I came home.

    Is it time that I replace the remote or can something else be done to it.

    submitted by /u/majorlinux
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel