• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    iPhone Iphone X do not activate

    iPhone Iphone X do not activate


    Iphone X do not activate

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:52 PM PST

    Hey guys after doing a reset to my Iphone X when I was on the activate screen it appear me the unable to active Iphone.

    I try to update iphone in dfu mode from itunes reinstalling the new update but nothing change

    submitted by /u/croxy88
    [link] [comments]

    sisters iPhone X screen is unresponsive

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:29 PM PST

    power button works n everything but she cannot interact with the screen. I've tried turning it off using the volume button thing but the screen still won't respond to touch is there anything we can do about it or do we need to just take it to an apple store??

    submitted by /u/someoneisherewithme
    [link] [comments]

    How to remove? Or at least make them invisible

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:29 AM PST

    I have those small scratches that aren't visible unless you have the screen off, and the phone is under a light

    submitted by /u/MasterDime
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 homebutton not working all the time, Touch ID does work

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:40 AM PST

    So recently the home button of my iPhone 6 started to be unresponsive. I tried recalibrating it, but it's still not working when I press in certain regions of the home button, mostly at the left bottom of the button. So I went and opened it up to see if anything is wrong, but there isn't, everything is intact and the way it's supposed to be. I don't want to replace my home button because then I'll lose Touch ID. I do not have any kind of warranty on my phone so no free repairs I'm afraid

    I'm wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem, because I'd like to have a fully working phone again.

    submitted by /u/Imagity
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone not turning open after bootlooping

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:18 AM PST

    (URGENT NEED HELP)

    I replaced the iPhone 7 plus's charger port/ mic assembly after my phone wasn't charging. did everything the best I could and only reconnected the battery after all was done and connected properly. I also tested the replacement part on my logic board and it worked fine. when all was done I went to power on my phone and it was stuck in a boot loop for a while I tried first giving it 30+ min to power on, then I tried to leave it off for over an hour and boot it on, still looping.

    most youtube vids just tell you to hard reboot it, or even put it on to iTunes and put it in DFU mode. problem is my computers aren't recognizing the phone, even with apple cords. I'm fine with doing a hard reset because I always back the phone up before doing a repair. I even tried plugging in the original port back into the logic board, still nothing. I eventually gave up and let the battery drain overnight while it was still looping hoping to charge it up and take it out of the loop. in the morning there was hope, I finally got a different message, the no battery charge icon, and when I plugged in the phone it even recognized that I plugged it in, I leave it alone for a few hours to charge it and I come back, and it's just completely not turning on at all now.

    I need my phone for work, and I want to try my very best not to invest much more money. if any of you guys can tell me what I can do that would help out a lot. funny enough I have a replacement logic board for the 7 plus, and if it needs to get to that point ill replace it but I want to try not to because the current phone is 128g and the replacement is 32g, and I also have an iPhone 7 parts phone, relevant because I was thinking of testing out the battery using the one from the 7, which I'm pretty sure is a bad idea.

    I just need to know what's wrong with the phone fast so I can replace the part before Monday, anyway I can run or have someone run a diagnostic for cheap? again keep in mind iTunes hasn't recognized the phone yet. I'm desperate for answers, please help.

    submitted by /u/AMG_Boss63
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel