• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Apple Help Anyone else’s AirPod case gets like this?

    Apple Help Anyone else’s AirPod case gets like this?


    Anyone else’s AirPod case gets like this?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:56 AM PST

    I got a wireless keyboard, and it has it's software download done through a CD. Is it possible to download that software online if I don't have a CD slot on my laptop?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    I don't know the exact software but I think something from 2004 or 05

    submitted by /u/cteiscoolman
    [link] [comments]

    Screen To Enter Password In Mail Client Doesn't Load

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:48 PM PST

    As in title, my Mac mail client keeps asking for me to confirm passwords to certain accounts in order for them to go online but when attempting to enter them the page it opens in Mail doesn't load. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/616_919
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix the other in my storage

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:10 AM PST

    imessage sidebar not working?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:37 PM PST

    when i tap on photos, memojis, animojis, game pigeon, etc. they don't work, it shows a gray circle around it showing that it recognizes i'm pressing it but doesn't open. what do i do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/seagod900
    [link] [comments]

    10.5 inch iPad Pro touchscreen barely works intermittently. Especially when charging. What is going on?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:06 PM PST

    I have a 10.5 inch iPad Pro (64 GB cellular model). It has a case on it, however it does not cover the screen in any way. It only barely goes around the bezels. There is also no screen protector on it. It has a weird issue though with the touchscreen. Sometimes the touch screen will barely work at all and make typing and doing anything very difficult to basically impossible. This seems to usually be triggered by charging while still using the iPad. It has done this I think as long as I've had it. I don't have to charge during use too often, but it drives me insane when I do because this almost always happens. It will not respond to most touch input randomly. It sometimes takes me many presses to press one letter on the keyboard or do anything. My old iPad didn't do this and I remember even playing games on it while charging. My brother's iPad doesn't have this problem either and he has to charge during use very often. Is this somehow normal on this model iPad(which it shouldn't be) or is this a sign of a possible problem or something?

    submitted by /u/Weatheronthe8s
    [link] [comments]

    Been trying to get a hold of Apple Support for this Question, thought I'd ask here.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:46 PM PST

    I have had my iPhone XS since sept. 21 2018. My battery health is at 95%. I have apple care+ on it. Since it's not at 80% health how much would it cost to get a battery replacement?

    submitted by /u/Decent_Trainer
    [link] [comments]

    Wikipedia font size on iPhone safari doing my head in…

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:40 PM PST

    mid 2009 macbook pro wont upgrade/update anything...please help

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:32 PM PST

    So my brother has a mid 2009 17" macbook pro and hasn't touched it in years because he has had work laptops to use at his disposal. He recently decided that he wanted to get his laptop running and told me that he would get the spinning loading wheel and it would do nothing the last time he used it. So I told him I would look in to it. From what I can gather he has all the hardware he needs to get to OS X Yosemite but for some reason he can't upgrade anything. He can't upgrade the web browsers (firefox or chrome), can't upgrade to Snow leopard or to yosemite or any other OS. I have the same laptop as him except in the 13" and mine is as updated as it will get. I can't figure out how in the hell to get this to update anything so I need your collective brain powers to help me. Currently, he is running Leopard 10.5.8, has 4gb of RAM, 93gb of available storage. Nothing there is telling me that I can't upgrade it. Please help.

    submitted by /u/01XterraPhilly
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend’s MacBook Air just started doing this. No water damage, F2 lighting adjust does nothing and I turned off the auto adjust for brightness. Earlier the screen went completely dark, and only became visible after I did a PRAM reset. Totally at a loss now.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:30 PM PST

    Iphone 11 iOS 13 upgrading issues

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:24 PM PST

    I'm a happy iPhone 11 owner but for some reason it's not upgrading to the latest ios version, it hasn't upgraded to anything ever since i got it.

    When i click on the "download and install" button, i get the greyed out "requesting download" message, then the clickable "download and install" link again.

    Can anyone help me in this please?

    Edit: I tried upgrading through my iMac but it was stopping at 30% or something.

    submitted by /u/eliegeorges
    [link] [comments]

    Garage Band not downloading

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:08 PM PST

    So I have Garage Band on my iPhone 6s. Now, when I say 'have' I mean it's on my home screen, but it has the cloud thing next to it. Before this, I remember it was about 1.7GB. When I tap on it to redownload it, it loads around 70% and then says "There is not enough space to download Garage Band". I have 5GB available on my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Barricaded-Bandit
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden files and directories

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:43 PM PST

    How do I view a hidden directory in Applications directory. I am trying to install Quicken but am unable. And apparently the solution is to delete a hidden directory named .background that the install programs leaves during an install. But I don't know how to find the hidden directory.

    submitted by /u/larrybeattie
    [link] [comments]

    Hiding apps in Family Sharing

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:41 PM PST

    I don't understand why something so basic hasn't been implemented, or perhaps it isn't working for me. We got our young one an iPad and set him up with Family Sharing.

    I am the organizer and ALL of my apps are showing up under shared purchases on his iPad.

    I tried hiding them in my App Store, switched Family Sharing on and off, had him log in and log out... and yet all of my purchases, even the ones which I have hidden, are still showing up. This is stupid. I don't want him downloading apps like HBO or Netflix on his iPad.

    What's the matter here?

    submitted by /u/ThrowawayLexus
    [link] [comments]

    Unlock old iPhone 5C with forgotten password

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:18 PM PST

    Hey everyone - I found my old iPhone 5c laying around the house and the battery works and what not and it can reach a full charge. Only problem is it's locked and I can't remember my old password as I made it when I was back in high school. Is there any way to get into the phone without having everything wiped? I kinda wanna see what sort of memories like photos and texts are on it.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/gaspanicc
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to set up Apple watch series 1

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:09 PM PST

    I'm trying to pair an apple watch, series 1, with an iPhone 7 plus. I have used this watch in the past for over a year with no issue, I'm just giving it to my boyfriend. The iPhone is on the latest update. Bluetooth and wifi is enabled, both the phone and watch have been restarted multiple times, and I have even tried to pair the watch with an iPhone X, also fully updated. No luck.

    Attempting to scan the geometric pattern yields nothing, it greys out the "pair manually" option and when I cancel it, it says "unpairing apple watch".

    Attempting to manually connect lets the watch show up on the available devices on the Watch app, however, the 6 digit code on the watch never shows up to pair. Again, cancelling this gives the "unpairing apple watch" loading screen and I have to wait a few moments before attempting to set up again.

    I tried disabling Bluetooth on all other household devices, that did not help either. I saw that suggestion somewhere.

    I have chatted with Apple online support for over an hour about this and they were no help. If anyone has had this problem and has found a solution, please let me know. I do not live close to an Apple store and would like to try and resolve this before sending it in for repair.

    submitted by /u/hellaccount
    [link] [comments]

    Delete songs on ITunes?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:02 PM PST

    I noticed that there's some songs that I didn't download. It's the U2 songs of innocence album (I think), I never downloaded it but whenever I plug my phone into my car to charge it plays those songs. I'm wondering if there's anyway to delete these songs from my iTunes? I don't have the Apple Music subscription or anything either.

    submitted by /u/MarshFilmz
    [link] [comments]

    I have a disabled iPhone 8 that won't connect to itunes. iCloud requires 2 factor authentication to wipe the phone. What can I do from here?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:53 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I am really desperate at this point, so I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

    I have an iPhone 8 Plus. It has been disabled and is requiring me to connect to iTunes (I completely dead-ass forgot my passcode because I always use touch ID and I had too many attempts).

    Never has been connected to iTunes before, which is why I think I'm having this problem. The phone will not recognize iTunes and let me go into recovery mode or let me wipe the phone.

    iCloud requires a 2 factor authentication, which is a text sent to the phone i am currently locked out of, so I can not erase my phone from there.

    What can I do?

    submitted by /u/UtterlyConfused93
    [link] [comments]

    Updating ipad but it's stuck on "extracting software"

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:02 PM PST

    My mom's ipad needed an ios update to update the hulu app, but it said it couldn't be downloaded directly to the ipad, it had to be through iTunes. So I downloaded the update OK, but now it's stuck on "Extracting software." It's stuck at the very beginning and the progress bar is not showing ANY progress, even after more than a half hour.

    I tried to research this online, tried disabling the firewalls and antivirus son the computer, but to no avail. Does anyone else have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/LunacyBin
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook pro died extremely fast then fails to turn on after exporting imovie video

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:52 PM PST

    I was exporting a large video off of imovie. I noticed my battery was going down extremely fast. I unplugged my charged and for some reason it still showed that my laptop was still charging. Once it got to 4% I decided to turn it off and try to turn it back on. When I attempted to turn it back on it showed the charging icon but it didn't let me go back to my home screen. I took a break off the laptop but now it won't even show the charging icon when I attempted to turn it on

    submitted by /u/Hitosugino
    [link] [comments]

    I have a problem with safari cards disapearing on my ipad pro 10.5

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:35 PM PST

    Sometimes when I open safari all my cards disapear, this happend at least 10 times and its realy anoying. Usually I get them back by holding the plus icon but this time it didnt work. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/Lime393
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my AirPods

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:26 PM PST

    backstory: i live about 80 miles from my university so i don't come home very often 5 weeks ago i'm home for the weekend from uni. after i left sunday afternoon and get back, u realize i left my airpods home, that sucks, they must be on the table next to my bed. i use the Find My app to see if maybe they're just in my bags and i didn't notice, "No location found" okay guess i gotta wait til i go home again a month later i'm back how and i can't find them anywhere. checked my whole house, my friends house i was at, my car, my family's car. what i'm here asking is: Is there any way for me to see the most recent location that they were online? I've lost them before, just within my room, and been able to play a sound to find them. So i know that works.

    submitted by /u/DTList000
    [link] [comments]

    Organizing airdropped photos

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:15 PM PST

    My parents and I went to Colorado a while back and we're finally compiling our photos.

    I airdropped all my photos to my mother's Mac but they're completely out of order. I tried to sort by 'date created' but they absolutely were not in the order they were created.

    Is there any way to easily organize our photos in the order in which we took them?

    submitted by /u/AngriestManinWestTX
    [link] [comments]

    Apple ID

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:37 PM PST

    So my mother in law has a Mac that I can not get "find my Mac" to turn off. Basically we can't sign out of her Apple ID because she doesn't remember the password. The problem is when I go to reset the password it says that her Apple ID doesn't exist. Her iPhone and iPad use a different Apple ID and we're trying to get the same ID on all 3. At this point I'm ready to strangle everyone in the house. Very frustrating. Endless loop of entering IDs and getting the same results.

    Any ideas, suggestions?

    submitted by /u/CaptainKansasCity
    [link] [comments]

    Location of mac desktop pictures

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PST

    How can I find the folder housing the background picture that apple uses ?

    Tried searching for desktop photos and got part of them (the ugly ones lol).

    I'm on macOS Caralina

    submitted by /u/omniversalvoid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel