• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    iPhoneX Waterproofing Question

    iPhoneX Waterproofing Question


    Waterproofing Question

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:44 PM PST

    I work in dirty conditions. Thinking about getting a X. The phone gets dirty with dust and dirt on it on the daily. If I washed my phone under the sink everyday would it be damaged?

    submitted by /u/xanarchykid
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Worse cellular coverage with IPhone X than 7 plus

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:02 PM PST

    I upgraded from a 7 plus to an iPhone X. The X is pre-owned but I checked out everything on the phone (no water damage etc..) before purchase and everything works flawlessly except the cellular reception in more outlying areas is noticeably worse than my old 7+. I only mentioned it is pre-owned because it is out of warranty and I don't think that has anything to do with my problem. Also 1600+ people reported a similar problem here:

    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8153798

    So my question is what can I do to rectify this?

    submitted by /u/Omin32
    [link] [comments]

    Trade in value

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:26 PM PST

    Hi All I am going Hong Kong next month and needed some advice. Firstly I'm looking to trade in my iPhone X 64GB for 11 Pro Max What trade in value can I expect US/HK$? When you do trade it do you give in the accessories or charger with cables etc with the box ? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Vicari0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel