• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    iPhoneX So I want to buy a fast charger for my iPhone X. Which Apple fast charger works with iphone X and won’t mess up my battery

    iPhoneX So I want to buy a fast charger for my iPhone X. Which Apple fast charger works with iphone X and won’t mess up my battery


    So I want to buy a fast charger for my iPhone X. Which Apple fast charger works with iphone X and won’t mess up my battery

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:35 AM PDT

    iPhone XS camera glass cracked without dropped or hit

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    I have an 4 months old iPhone XS. I always used it with an otherbox since ever, and never dropped or hit the lens glass.

    I heard about this problem in iPhone X, but I know about Apple's GFY reply about this.

    I already tried to search for a Apple Service Store, and they told me to be in contact with Apple and explain the hole situation or pay for a new device (R$4.200,00 here in Brazil, like more than $1000,00).

    I have an escalated callback from Apple tomorrow to explain the situation, but I dont think they will change the GFY response.

    What do you guys think? Do you ever experienced this? Do you guys have an advice for me for tomorrow?

    submitted by /u/luangs7
    [link] [comments]

    Does the iPhone X support the 18w charger like the iPhone 11 pro max? I know it charges my x fast but will it damage my battery?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    Is Apple Care worth it?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    I upgraded to an XS from years of using my 6 about a month or so ago and AppleCare wasn't around from what I remember back then. I keep a case on it just for grip but don't have a screen protector. I'm pretty much a homebody so I'm not out and about often. I've always been very careful when using mobile devices. Is AppleCare that helpful, worth it and would you recommend it? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/NotoriousBPD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel