• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    iPad 12.9 inches of Joy!

    iPad 12.9 inches of Joy!


    12.9 inches of Joy!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:03 PM PDT

    I see your setup & I raise you mine. My MacBook has been feeling really lonely since this baby came.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:43 AM PDT

    Is Duet worth it if you can't use Sidecar?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    I have a 2015 MBP (yes, the one with all the ports and MagSafe) and a 2019 iPad Air. When I heard about Sidecar in iPadOS and Catalina, I was psyched. But then I saw my Macbook isn't supported. Womp Womp. I know that there are other solutions, like the named Duet, for non-compatible Macs. For y'all in the same situation, have you used Duet and is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/probably_green
    [link] [comments]

    If we are posting setups here is mine. 1st gen 12.9 inch iPad Pro. I use iOS exclusively at home.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    Floating iPad setup for Netflix in Bed

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    What should I do with my 2nd Gen iPad

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    Hey! I stopped using my iPad around 2016 when my work became mostly computer based and I became attached to my phone. I've recently charged it up and I find I've really missed it. Now I know it's been deemed pretty obsolete but I'm looking for ideas where I can perhaps still use it as a helpful gadget around the house. It's in mint condition. (My apologies if this is the wrong place to post)

    submitted by /u/thatshouldntbethere
    [link] [comments]

    My Temporary Setup for Big Mac (iPad Air 2019) as My Apple Display Awaits Its New Mac After Daddy Mac (Early 2011 MBP) Passed On

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    How does the iPad Pro (12.9) screen compare to the MacBook Pro (13 inch) 2019 model?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:33 AM PDT

    I am interested in the iPad Pro but I am wondering how its screen resolution compares to my Macbook Pro 13 inch 2019 model.

    submitted by /u/skippermcdipper
    [link] [comments]

    My Notes app went crazy!!!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    I have a problem with the Notes app on my iPad where I would write down a whole paragraph, lock it, and when I come back, it would only save a few letters and not save the rest of the paragraph. This only happens with locked notes and after the latest update. Does anyone experience the same issue? It seems like it's updating or syncing very slowly.

    submitted by /u/titus09
    [link] [comments]

    Any good iPad mini 5 bluetooth keyboards/cases?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:18 PM PDT

    i need it for school and am wondering if there are any good bluetooth keyboard cases that are detachable and affordable i just need one thank you.

    submitted by /u/cars_and_farts57
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of a PDF annotator that allows for drag and drop of text between apps?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:44 PM PDT

    I was happy to discover that iOS 11 has drag and drop for text built in.

    Unfortunately for the PDF annotators that I have tried (xodo and PDF Expert) have a feature where when you hold down over text you get a magnifying glass, so the drag and drop doesn't work.

    Does anyone know of a PDF annotation app where it does work?

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    submitted by /u/PriorInitiative
    [link] [comments]

    Carry a 11” iPad Pro in a backpack with Zugu Muse

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    Will it bend from the pressure of books? I know the Zugu is a very strong case but would it be smarter to just carry it in my hand?

    submitted by /u/tree_mob
    [link] [comments]

    Bent iPad and Deep Scratch

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:30 PM PDT

    I have a iPad Pro 12.9 2019 that has a bad bend and a deep scratch that is almost like a scratch. I have AppleCare+ too. Should I go to the apple store and try to get it fixed/replaced. Thanks

    submitted by /u/jacksommers
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone been able to use an ipad as a -vertical- monitor using sidecar? Can only make it work as a standard horizontal monitor.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    It seems to me that using the ipad as a vertical monitor is ideal for having a webpage open while programming in your macbook. The size of the ipad pro 11 is ideal for that imo. Can't make it work though. When I open the Display menu using cmd + option + click I see the rotation option in my macbook's monitor but not on the ipad monitor. Anyone able to make it work?

    submitted by /u/realhamster
    [link] [comments]

    Automating Media Playback with iOS Shortcuts

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:26 AM PDT

    Journal App Recommendation?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    I'm looking for one that is paid but doesn't require a subscription service.

    submitted by /u/Elsom528
    [link] [comments]

    USB C hub question

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    Just bought the type that latches tightly around the top right hand side of the iPad (various brands, got mine off amazon, Stouchi brand)... the fit and quality is amazing but it makes me nervous that it could scratch the screen. Anyone have any experience?

    submitted by /u/drbrollaro
    [link] [comments]

    Is $60 worth it?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:03 AM PDT

    So I'm thinking of buying an apple pencil cause I got myself an Ipad 6 thought of starting my art journey again. So I found someone selling it for $60 she said it's often used she bought 2 yrs ago and no warranty. Do you think it will be worth it? Cause it might have problem later on.thanks

    submitted by /u/amythyy
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up an old iPad for mom. Best ways to optimize?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    Just upgraded to the new 7th gen iPad. Donating an old iPad mini to my mom. Any recommendations for how to optimize this old machine do she'll get as much use as she can from it?

    submitted by /u/Ragnarok_MS
    [link] [comments]

    Dent out of nowhere in my iPad Air (2019), I use the Apple Smart Keyboard so I don’t have any back protection. I’m always careful though and when it’s in my bag I always make sure it’s not squeezed up against anything. I have Apple Care, hoping that’ll help :(

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    How do you check battery health on iPadOS?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    Ive seen people get health percentages on iPhones. Is there anyway to do this on an iPad. (iPad Pro 10.5) iPadOS

    submitted by /u/TerribleEnthusiasm
    [link] [comments]

    Question for Goodnotes and Notability users about file storage

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    So I wanna buy an iPad for law school and I want sufficient storage solely for pdf/cases/textbook storage and, naturally, notes made using Goodnotes. Do you have the option to save all handwritten notes (from Goodnotes/Notability) to the iCloud rather than the iPad hard drive? Thanks in advance. I don't plan on using my iPad for games or art or leaisure - it's solely for legal study and work.

    submitted by /u/potatochile
    [link] [comments]

    I really want an iPad, but I prefer android phones

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    Would owning an iPad and an Android phone be a good idea?

    submitted by /u/TheVampireQueen7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel