• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    iPhoneX iPhone X in-call audio not clear

    iPhoneX iPhone X in-call audio not clear


    iPhone X in-call audio not clear

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    My iPhone X in-call audio is not clear. It sounds like bust speaker kind of audio quality for some reason.

    When playing music, the audio is clear. It is only on phone calls that the audio I hear is unclear. I have tried going to the EQ options and testing out a few setting but that didn't fix the issue.

    Is there a way to fix this? How can I confirm with 100% certainty if this is a software or hardware issue?

    submitted by /u/stiles_stillinski
    [link] [comments]

    Just broke it

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:45 AM PDT

    I have been using it caseless for a while. Two days ago I dropped it on a night out and cracked the back (single crack running from top right corner to the camera). Today it fell off my bed (less than a metre drop) and the screen now has 3-4 big cracks running from the top left plastic bit to the bottom right.

    Very sad.

    Any advice? I'm not sure it's worth paying for replacements on anything.

    submitted by /u/0100001101110111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel