• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 8, 2019

    iPhoneX iPhone X Deal Worth It?

    iPhoneX iPhone X Deal Worth It?


    iPhone X Deal Worth It?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    So I'm a long time android user, currently have an S10e with 8gb/256gb. I was looking to give iOS a try since I haven't had an iPhone since the 4s.

    Is $600 CAD a good deal for a brand new X? Also how many years of support would I be looking to get? Ideally I want a stable phone with quick updates that can last me a long time. I came from a Pixel and miss quick and snappy updates and don't care much for customization.

    E: alternatively I could get an XR for $500 CAD. Is that a better buy? I feel like I'd miss an OLED but would rather a snappy experience long term. Another factor is that I'd be able to replace the battery easily at an Apple store when it ages, something not so straightforward with my galaxy or a pixel.

    submitted by /u/fosheeze
    [link] [comments]

    13.1.2 battery issues

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    Updated to 13.1.2 yesterday, after being on beta 13 and stable 13.1 for a while, without any issues.

    Today, my battery almost died twice, already, with regular use (it used to last the entire day before).

    Battery life is at 91% (phone purchased at launch), but it's definitely draining faster after 13.1.2.

    Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

    submitted by /u/EeK09
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel