• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 8, 2019

    Apple Help Repeatedly getting a popup of “The iTunes Store is unable to process purchases at this time.”

    Apple Help Repeatedly getting a popup of “The iTunes Store is unable to process purchases at this time.”


    Repeatedly getting a popup of “The iTunes Store is unable to process purchases at this time.”

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    It's been FOUR HOURS what do I do

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix this without restarting your device entirly? I have closed youtube and am not able to remove it from the dock due to this “Using Headphones”(i think) icon.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:27 PM PDT

    Time Machine: Data encryption stuck at certain %

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:59 PM PDT

    Updated to 10.14 few days ago, and started to run time machine to back up the new version. Stuck at 33% the other day and when I removed and replugged, it became 67% this time. Does anyone know why this is happening? Should I delete my backup and re-install again?

    submitted by /u/ArmsHeavySoKneesWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Apple iMac(Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) with macOS Mojave don't mirror with other screens.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:51 PM PDT

    My iMac is not mirroring with other screens. I don't get the arrangement tab in the display option. I tried command+option+p+r keypress simultaneously after starting the computer with no avail. Please suggest something.

    submitted by /u/sud8233
    [link] [comments]

    Company work phone — safe to log into my iCloud or iTunes?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:54 PM PDT

    I'm getting a company work phone. It's pretty locked down. I'd like to use my Apple Music on it as it is helpful for a part of my job. Are there privacy issues if I log into my account? What if I want to link all my iCloud? Does that make me more susceptible to being compromised? Obviously when the phone is returned I would delete everything but I am not sure how much they can control the backend.

    submitted by /u/goldstandardalmonds
    [link] [comments]

    What’s app chat restoration

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    I created a backup on my Old phone which was successful. Then on my new phone when I downloaded what's app and verified the same phone number no chat backups were found? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/jamesgiantpeach1992
    [link] [comments]

    “Predictive” setting iOS Why does now this keyboard setting have to be on to auto fill my phone number or email like type” my phone is... “ my number doesn’t come up. Nor email address. Unless predictive setting is on. With all that distraction. Lol

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    Question about Payment Methods

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    Today, my dad began paying for my 50 GB iCloud Storage plan. When he did so, it automatically payed for Discord Nitro as well, which I don't want it doing. How do I make it where his card will only pay for my iCloud storage plan, and nothing else? I don't want his card paying for in app purchases or monthly subscriptions automatically. I'd rather use my money for that kinda stuff (for example Discord Nitro, in game money, etc).

    Thank you to anyone who helps me :)

    submitted by /u/gucciflipflops12
    [link] [comments]

    Is my battery swelling? Or could this noise be a different issue?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    https://streamable.com/sod0p

    The link there shows the noise that my early 2015 Macbook Pro 13 inch retina decides to make randomly. It doesn't always do it. And it is happening right underneath the trackpad. When it starts to make that noise, the trackpad will become hard to press down on.

    My daughter dropped it off my counter a couple weeks ago and then a few days after that it started to make that noise for a day. Then it stopped for a week or so and now it started back up again today...

    Could the battery be swelling or would it be another issue (I see no actual bending of the frame from swelling)?

    submitted by /u/johntc121
    [link] [comments]

    Mac App Store purchase history missing after clean install of Catalina

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    Performed a clean install of Catalina today on both my Mac mini and MacBook Pro. Previous purchases do not appear in the Mac App Store on either one. Curiously, I am able to go into my account and see the apps which I had hidden previously. I've tried signing in and out of the App Store a couple of times to no effect. Anyone else experience the issue? If so, did you discover a solution? I checked the Apple Support forums and there were some reports there, but no solutions. I've also sent an email to Apple Support, but have yet to receive a response. I will update when I hear from them.

    submitted by /u/john_eric
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 5 Battery Life

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    My Apple Watch Series three would still have 75% + battery life at 11pm after my wearing it since 6AM. My Apple Watch Series 5 (owned for less than a week) is down to 10% by 5:30PM. I do not run the constant display either.

    Whats wrong?

    submitted by /u/skyfalljump
    [link] [comments]

    iTunes Match Help

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    Hey all. I feel like Apple Match has a lot of posts across here but I can't find one that has my specific problem.

    I've been paying for iTunes Match since mid-2014 and have been continuously billed every year with no lapse. I assumed everything was fine because my iPhone 6S has the ability to download/stream every song from my library. Bear in mind, I very rarely use iTunes or even the music app on my phone (mostly listen to podcasts on Overcast or Spotify), so I don't keep close tabs on this.

    Skip to the other day when I opened up iTunes on my early 2015 15" MacBook Pro (running Mojave) and noticed that all of my songs in my library were grayed out, and when I tried to click on the cloud icon or right-click to download, nothing happens ("Download" wasn't even an option on Right-Click). I also had recently added a new playlist and nothing synced to my iPhone Music app.

    I'm not sure why this isn't working as intended. As far as I know, I haven't changed anything since I originally signed up for iTunes Match, and I used to be able to download songs or stream them in iTunes. I *did* notice that I don't have iCloud Music Library enabled in my iTunes preferences, but admittedly, I'm a little gunshy to activate it, as I remember I lost all of my playlists when I first activated iTunes Match in 2014 and I worry that checking that box now will wipe all my songs since it seems my Library is empty?

    I included a picture below to show what my Library looks like but any advice on how to fix this would be much appreciated.

    What my Library looks like currently. Notice the cloud icons and everything are greyed out.

    submitted by /u/Snogrog
    [link] [comments]

    Safari Fav. Icon are too big, plz help

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, I'm guessing my Mac updated safari on its own and now, Ublock origin doesn't work (though Ik there's nothing to do about that one) but more importantly, the favorite sites that I can access quickly but taping on the bar where links would go are absolutely MASIVE, and I'd like to make them small again. If you guys know how to do that, it would be a great help. I didn't want to do that update bc I knew Adblocks wouldn't work anymore but I guess consumers don't have choices.

    Specs:

    MacOs Majova 10.14.6

    MacBook Air (11-inch, Mid 2013), 1.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

    TLDR:

    Fav. icons are too big how do I make them small ? * see image if unclear *

    Yes, I looked in the settings, no luck. :/

    submitted by /u/Rom35700
    [link] [comments]

    after Catalina, pause/forward/rewind keyboard buttons not working for iTunes/Music app

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    Upgraded to Catalina today. The F7/F8/F9 (rewind, play/pause, fast forward/skip) buttons on my early 2015 MacBook Pro no longer do those things for the Music app, like they did in iTunes. How do I restore that functionality?

    Like a song is playing on the Music app, I hit the pause/play button, and it literally does nothing. Same with the rewind or fast forward buttons.

    submitted by /u/WalterBoudreaux
    [link] [comments]

    Still having issues with hard drive, following a previous post I was advised to replace my hard drive cable. I have done and now able to see the apple disk image and Mac os base system in disk utility. Could there still be an issue with my hard drive as I believe there should be a Macintosh HD?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:57 PM PDT

    Has anyone seen this issue before ? New IPhone 11 Pro, tiny dots on front facing camera

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    MacBook Pro 13" Retina Early 2015 Battery replacement tutorial (isopropyl alcohol)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:26 PM PDT

    Any ideas what is this. It pops out quite frequently today on my iPhone X. iOS is updated to the latest version

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    macOS Catalina auto dark mode not working?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    Yesterday, I posted that auto dark mode was not working on my MacBook Pro (15 inch, 2016) running macOS Catalina 10.15 (the official version, not beta or anything like that). However, the feature was working on my roommate's MacBook Air (13-inch, early 2014).

    I wanted today to report on what I have tried, and also to report on what others have said about the issue:

    *I tried rebooting.

    *I toggled the feature off an on

    *I made sure that location settings are enabled and that the time was correct

    *I tried disabling night shift

    *I shut the lid of the device and then re-opened it again

    *I put the computer to sleep

    *I logged out and then logged back in

    *I let the computer go into auto-sleep mode

    Others with MacBook Pro devices seemed to be having the same issue. Has anyone else faced this? Any fixes (other than waiting for an update)?

    EDIT: If it is night time and past sunset and I manually select "dark" and then I select "auto," the colors change to "light."

    UPDATE: It now seems to be working for me 🤔 I am not sure what I did. The real test will be to see if it turns back to "light" mode in the morning

    submitted by /u/ctnutmegger
    [link] [comments]

    I spilled water on Mac, how long should I keep it for off for

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    I spilled water my MacBook. I followed the procedure of disconnecting the power and turning it off, dried off the keyboard then I opened it up from the back and disconnected the battery (2012 model), I then laid a towel on a pillow and laid the keyboard keep facing the pillow. Is there anything else's I should do also how long should I not power it on to be safe, any advice would be valuable, thanks

    submitted by /u/inderpabla21
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer from mac to iphone

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    I need to transfer a two hour long video (.mov) from my mac to my my iphone. I've tried airdrop but it gives an error and google drive also gives an error. Help!

    submitted by /u/amro_faraj
    [link] [comments]

    Inherited an IPad from deceased family member

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:49 PM PDT

    My daughter was gifted her deceased grandmother's IPad (older version, pre-lightning connection) from her grandfather. We are attempting to reset it for use but have no idea what her Apple ID password is/was. Is there anyway around this?

    submitted by /u/BigE60134
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR Reviews

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I am looking to get an iPhone XR and ditch my crappy 6. I went to the Apple Store yesterday for about 2 and half hours with the technician and the phone couldn't be fixed even after restoring it to its factory settings. I'll also say that the phone was refurbished, as was my last one (5C) and they each have lasted a year and caused nothing but problems for me. The 5C I had had a horrible ghosting problem and the phone was virtually unusable. This phone, the 6, has a hardware issue with its GPS, Bluetooth, and WiFi. So I want to hear from those of you who own an XR what you think of the phone. Please be honest in your answers as anything helps.

    Thank you greatly.

    submitted by /u/KiaMoon1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting a blank screen on your iPad using sidecar?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    I fired it up and it worked instantly over WiFi. Smooth and impressive. But then I unchecked "show sidebar" on my macbook and now every time I try to connect, it does, but my iPad screen is just blank black.

    2017 rMBP 15" and a 1st gen iPad Pro 12.9

    submitted by /u/Mike
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel