• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 8, 2019

    iPad I don’t have the prettiest notes, but I’m enjoying that more apps are going dark!

    iPad I don’t have the prettiest notes, but I’m enjoying that more apps are going dark!


    I don’t have the prettiest notes, but I’m enjoying that more apps are going dark!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    So iPads DO have low power mode.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 12:50 AM PDT

    Picnic Date in Atlanta

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    New Spotify layout on iPad

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    Ipad Pro with the Dbrand skin limited edition

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    My productivity setup

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    Sidecar (ipad pro 2018) youtube 4k and 120hz

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Just anyone wondering, no, it's not working. Youtube in safari run 1080p and the screen is running on 60hz or less. Connected via usb c cable to Macbook pro 2018, running the latest update.

    submitted by /u/KNUPAC
    [link] [comments]

    I reviewed the ZAGG Slim Book Go for the iPad Pro, and I hate it. Y'know, expect the keyboard part.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    I have no idea what ZAGG was drinking when they thought this case was good. It's big, it's bulky, it weighs a ton, and it isn't convenient to carry around. On the other hand, the keyboard's great, it's just not enough to make up for the dozens of compromises that come with the case itself.

    https://thematridox.com/2019/10/08/zagg-slim-book-go-for-ipad-pro-2018-review/

    submitted by /u/MaximumInc12
    [link] [comments]

    What is the lifespan of Apple pencil tip?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    As i see the tip is getting less sharp by each use..
    I'm wondering, how long it survive for you, and what is the frequency of usage?
    Add also if it's apple pencil 1 or 2..

    submitted by /u/kalpana11
    [link] [comments]

    Help with iPad and Duet.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    I have a mbp connect to a dell monitor, but I'd like to also connect my iPad (Air2) to it with Duet. I want my setup to be: dell as main monitor with dock and all desktop icons on it, iPad as 2nd screen and the mbp closed lid on the side of the desk. When I open the duet app on the ipad it becomes the main monitor and I cannot find a way to turn it the other way around. Anybody here have the solution to this?

    submitted by /u/cariboobs
    [link] [comments]

    A piece that I made on my iPad 6th gen to celebrate fightclubs 20th birthday, I call it “slide”

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:27 PM PDT

    Manually upload videos to iCloud

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    If the system is running low on space it will upload videos and pictures to iCloud and keep a smaller version. How do I have my iPad do that even if I have space?

    submitted by /u/Secure-insanity
    [link] [comments]

    Have been using the same Apple Pencil tip since purchase a little over a year ago and lines still register fine; should I change?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    Apple Pencil triggers markup mode in iPadOS 13

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    In iOS 12, the Apple Pencil on the iPad Pro when used in Files didn't trigger Markup mode, so I could still drag around the page with my fingers, which is what I want. But now, in iPadOS 13, any time I make a mark with the Pencil, it goes into Markup automatically, so I can't drag with one finger. I want it to where I can only make marks with the Apple Pencil, like it used to be. Is there any way to change that setting? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ctwilliams1024
    [link] [comments]

    Paper-ish background STILL in Notes app?!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    All other traces of skeuomorphic design are disappearing, and I was hoping this one would too, but it remains.

    What's up with that, Apple?

    Things like this are real head scratchers to me. On the one hand, Apple so tightly controls everything. On the other hand, they keep this the same. Terrible oversight, or intentional for a reason that is lost on me?

    submitted by /u/JEJ514
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys know the difference in latency each device has with the Apple Pencil.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    Pressure sensitivity while using iPad with Sidecar

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    While using Sidecar to work on photoshop, I've noticed that I need to press quite hard to get the lines I want. I've tried playing with the settings in photoshop but it's not really doing much. If I were working with a Wacom tablet, I could increase the "softness" setting of the tablet itself. Would there be a similar solution for the iPad pencil here? I don't want to risk damaging the screen of the iPad by pressing so hard. I've tried looking online but can't find much. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ohiowa_state
    [link] [comments]

    Smart folio for ipad pro 11

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:43 PM PDT

    Multitasking bug blurring the whole screen when swiping in Slide Over (iPad 2018 running iPadOS 13.1.2)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    My Mac gets this really weird hue when I turn in sidecar, I can’t make it go away. It looks normal on the iPad but I don’t know why it’s making my mbp act like this, any suggestions?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:18 PM PDT

    View Jpg's in subreddit on ipad

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    I occasionally send post links from subreddit to my brother who has I pad. Seems he can not view the jpg pic's. Is there a simple fix for that? I'm not an Apple person.

    submitted by /u/rquasius
    [link] [comments]

    Should I trade in iPad Mini 4?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    I have a iPad mini 4 that I bought ~3years ago. I recently updated to Catalina and iOS 13 hoping to use the iPad Mini for sidecar. It turns out they removed sidecar support for iPad Mini 4 in Catalina's official release. I do app development as a hobby and was hoping to use sidecar to put my Android/iOS device emulators on the side, (kind of like having an additional screen). This would be the main use of my iPad, I barely use it as is right now.

    I just checked apple's website and it looks like I can get 120 for my mini =O.

    I'm thinking of getting another newer iPad, would you guys recommend getting the regular iPad for ~330 or the iPad Air for ~500. The reason I ask is because I am worried about the screen quality especially for a non laminated screen.(I would actually be moving down since iPad mini 4 has laminated) Also is it worth it getting a refurbished iPad Pro(Older version) as compared to the new iPad Air?

    *Edit - Or should I just hold on to iPad mini 4, assuming work around for sidecar would come out. I am a bit hesitant on this since the iPad mini is 4 years old already and support would probably be dropped the next iteration diminishing the trade in value.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/dacheungmeister
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel