• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 6, 2019

    iPhoneX Does the 40%-80% trick work?

    iPhoneX Does the 40%-80% trick work?


    Does the 40%-80% trick work?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    so basically my xs max is at 89% after a year and was wondering that does the keeping the battery level between 40-80 trick work for you guys?

    submitted by /u/thenotrealslimshady1
    [link] [comments]

    Battery question

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:03 PM PDT

    Hi. So I've been playing ocean horns 2 on the iPhone and I'm wondering if I play it a lot would ruin the battery?

    submitted by /u/Superquico
    [link] [comments]

    Case for iPhone and AirPods

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if there is a case that you can put your AirPods in? Or has some type of AirPods holder? I saw there was a kick starter for one that's a battery that'll hold your phone and charge your AirPods at the same time and that's fine it's like 100 bucks. I was looking more along the lines of something that just held your AirPod Case. I searched Amazon and haven't been able to find anything just looking To see if anyone seen anything similar

    submitted by /u/Naptownfellow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel