• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 6, 2019

    iPad London Eye is animated on Apple Maps. What other cool trucks are you aware of on your Apple devices?

    iPad London Eye is animated on Apple Maps. What other cool trucks are you aware of on your Apple devices?


    London Eye is animated on Apple Maps. What other cool trucks are you aware of on your Apple devices?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    Sunday Vibes! Enjoying a few Apple Arcade titles on the iPad with beer on tap.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    Travelled to Norway and stood in the cold on New Year’s Eve to take this photo. But I love it an iPad wallpaper. My iPad is my go to travel device, but how can I use it more at home?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    My first ever sketch in Procreate on iPad Pro

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    Just picked up the iPad Air 2019 for £448 and the Apple Pencil with Belkin holder and accessories case. To replace my MacBook which I sold (moved to iMac).

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    Make Your iPad Pro the Perfect Laptop Replacement - Part 1: Hardware

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    Ipad pro 2019 64gb vs Pro 2017 256gb for photography and art

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:57 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm currently looking at some ipad pro. I got a question for you. I want to do some photography stuff, and some arts things.

    I'm torn between a Pro from 2019, which got 64gb and a pro from 2017 which got 256gb.

    In your opinion, which would be my best bet?

    submitted by /u/Volkiaa
    [link] [comments]

    I got this empty folder in Settings - General - iPad Storage and don’t know what it is and how to get rid of it. Anyone?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    Carrying Your iPad

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    So I am trying to figure how I am going to carry my iPad around when I go places. Maybe people do not carry their iPad where ever they go, but if you do, what do you do? Book bag, maybe a man purse? When I go to work I do take a book bad, but if I go out to lunch its kinda hard to take my bag with me as people think I am leaving for the day. So wonder what other people do or maybe I am just weird.

    submitted by /u/jrock2004
    [link] [comments]

    Do the different iPads (Mini vs Air/Regular) display the same amount of information on screen despite their physical size differences?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    For example the XS Max (11 Pro Max) displays the same amount of information (minus like a 5px row) as my 11 despite their physical size difference.

    Just wondering if you put an iPad Air next to a Mini and open the settings.app, do you get the same amount of options in the left pane?

    submitted by /u/Zaydene
    [link] [comments]

    Does iPadOS run well on the Air 2?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:37 AM PDT

    Any battery drops or slow downs, things like that?

    submitted by /u/robyxz
    [link] [comments]

    Comparing UI maturity iPadOS vs. MacOS

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Love it or hate it, Apple made a big commitment to the iPad when the split out the iPad's operating system from the main development of iOS in order to leverage the larger screen real estate.

    I read an article in the Cult of Mac the other day comparing the User Interface of MacOS and iPadOS. After reading it, and taking a close look at the author's examples, I felt his assessment totally missed the mark.

    https://medium.com/the-protean-journal/comparing-ui-maturity-ipados-vs-macos-1e9a7c52b660

    submitted by /u/BLTeague
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone else feel that his/her ipad is less tactile responsive after Ipad OS update?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    im having troubles wen working on procreate and affinity photo... Sometimes the touch from the pencil doesnt register and its so annoying... does anyone else is having this kind of problem ?

    submitted by /u/nikostr8
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t, for the life of me, get my Stratus XL to pair with my iPad Pro running iPadOs.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    Is there anyone out there having this issue or is there a known issue or a resolution to get this to pair? I've followed their directions and I can't get it to show in the Bluetooth devices. I know the Nimbus is a more talked about controller in here and can't find a whole lot about the Stratus XL.

    submitted by /u/Strongpillow
    [link] [comments]

    Safari zooms in on its own (and sometimes scrolls to the bottom of the page) when switching to it from another app.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have this problem?

    When I'm reading a page on Safari and switch away to another app, then switch back, the page is zoomed in as if I had pinched-in, and sometimes the page is scrolled to the bottom.

    It seems to happen 100% of the time on some sites (notably Wikipedia), and inconsistently on others.

    It's not a big deal but it's mildly annoying and I can't find any discussion of it on other sites. Oh, and it never happened before I updated to iPadOS. This damn update has more problems than a Chinese phone book, I swear...

    I guess I should fire a bug report (does Apple even read them?) but I was curious if I was the only one experiencing this.


    [link] [comments]

    This seems like a no brainier...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    But Apple needs to allow slide over to work on the home screen; apologies if this is a repost

    submitted by /u/DJM0
    [link] [comments]

    I’m in love with this wallpaper and my 11 inch iPad Pro. Simply one of the best devices I have ever purchased. The display alone makes me love using it more than my Galaxy Note10+.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    Can the Zugu Muse case (2018 iPP 11) front flap flip all the way around the back and be secured magnetically?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Everyone mentions how great the cases magnets are but i plan on using it for school and the multiple angles it offers will be more of a help when studying, but not when actually taking notes. I would prefer the flap to magnetically flip around the back, like on the Symmetry case.

    submitted by /u/tree_mob
    [link] [comments]

    Where’s my badge option

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    How stable is iPadOS 13.1.2 for Air 3rd gen?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    15 days ago I bought iPad Air gen3. it is currently running iOS 12.4 and I'm getting awesome performance. Ram management is too good, apps stay open in background and don't restart like I have been hearing about iOS/iPadOS 13.

    I'm planning to update it to iPadOS. So I want to know how stable is iPad os for general use? Performance, heating, ram management, any hiccups, ui stutters? I will be thankful to hear your experiences. TIA

    submitted by /u/rakeshsh
    [link] [comments]

    My dad's been having this issue on his iPad pro 12.9in 2nd gen, we tried everything and couldn't solve it, any suggestions? (more info in comments)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    Best calculator app?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a calculator app that'll let me write with the Pencil and run operations with matrices, polynominals, trigonometric equations, and the like. Is there such a thing? If no, what other calculator app would you recommend to do the job, either free or paid?

    submitted by /u/OdanUrr
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to decide on pro screen size. Which pro size do you have and how do you use it everyday?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    I have never had an iPad before, and its a big investment. I have beent trying to think which size is right for me and have used both sizes in the apple store for hours. I dont really know how I would use it, will it be stationary or a travel device are things I will only know once I have it. But I need to get the right one as its soo expensive.

    What have your experiences been? what do you do on your pad and how do you use it on daily basis? Any negatives over your size choice?

    submitted by /u/Icanpopawheely
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel