• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    iPhoneX Cropping screenshots doesn’t work?

    iPhoneX Cropping screenshots doesn’t work?


    Cropping screenshots doesn’t work?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    About 50% of the time I screenshot something and crop it, it doesn't save cropped. I press done and everything while cropping it, but it just saves as the whole screen instead of what I want. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/_Matchlit_
    [link] [comments]

    I have found that when trying to personalise/edit the default apps and settings on my iPhone X, it is very difficult to locate the change I am looking for and there are unnecessary steps involved in personalising simple settings

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    For instance; the clock app. When you have set alarms, you can't just tap on them to edit. You have to tap 'edit' at the top and then select which alarm to edit. I think you should be able to tap on the set alarm and edit it from there. Why the extra step?

    Another longwinded process is notifications. You should be able to switch off all types of notification alerts for all apps in one main toggle, which would allow you to then go through and enable certain notification types for apps you choose.

    submitted by /u/Ladyasav
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know any good after market screens?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:03 PM PDT

    I finally dropped my phoneX after two years and the Screen is damaged underneath. No cracks, and it still works, but there's a huge black spot in the top corner. I don't know if I'm down to spend $300 on a new screen, any of y'all know any after market screens that work well enough? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/GiraffePower
    [link] [comments]

    Ios13 battery issues

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    Yeah so I finally upgraded from 12 because I wanted to use the ecg feature on my watch. And the battery seems to have gone downhill big time, and I think I may not have even had to upgrade it to do that. The battery life prior to this was absolutely phenomenal. Could watch YouTube all day with no charger in sight. Is there anyway to delete 13.

    submitted by /u/a_stopped_clock
    [link] [comments]

    The monster iPhone 11 Pro Max

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    Is there any way to add dark mode on insta while being on iOS 12?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel