• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 8, 2019

    iOS Gaming Sony has updated the PS4 Remote Play app to allow iOS 13 devices to use DualShock 4 Controllers

    iOS Gaming Sony has updated the PS4 Remote Play app to allow iOS 13 devices to use DualShock 4 Controllers


    Sony has updated the PS4 Remote Play app to allow iOS 13 devices to use DualShock 4 Controllers

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    'Call of Duty Mobile' smashes records with 100 million downloads in first week

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 04:48 AM PDT

    Let me remind/tell you all of/about the most underrated Graphics in mobile history

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    What’s the best farming game on IOS?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:38 AM PDT

    Besides Stardew valley. I know there's loads of them but what ones do you acc enjoy Free to play would be preferred

    submitted by /u/seanie259
    [link] [comments]

    Any MMOs with controller support?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    Are there any MMORPGs with controller support? I've been taking a break from competitive pc shooters and just playing cat quest 2 and ocean horn with a controller in bed before sleeping, with my iPad mini mounted on an over head bed mount. It's simply amazing. This kind of gave me an urge to play an MMO On iOS with controller as well. Any out there? Does lineage 2 have controller?

    submitted by /u/IntellectualBurger
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of games do you think Apple Arcade is missing/doesn't have enough of, that you would like to see more of?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth + WE NEED IT

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    Okay, at this point, that fact that BoI: Afterbirth + hasnt been ported to iOS is ridiculous. Switch has got it. If we've learned anything over the past several months, iOS/iDevices can be JUST as capable as the switch. Why hasn't a proper BoI port been done yet? I wish someone like Playdigious or HandyGames would get the rights and make a port that ACTUALLY does the game justice. I re-downloaded Rebirth because even without the additional content its such a good game, but the port has been entirely neglected by the devs, and I feel like it is SUCH a wasted opportunity. You approach the devs about it and you will be outright ignored, as I have been time and time again. I hoped that Dead Cells would come to mobile, and it did, in an AMAZING port to boot. I believe that BoI deserves the same treatment. BoI is amazingly suited to mobile play, and with the right folks handling the port, I dont really see why it wouldn't be possible. Hell, iOS13 brought along amazing controller support as well. here is to hoping we will get this port sometime down the line....anyone else feel this pain?

    submitted by /u/Pathogen541
    [link] [comments]

    My opinions on why Oceanhorn 2 was a total disappointment

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:52 PM PDT

    this game was terrible in my opinion, I got two of the emblems done and a bit more after that and quit. I might come back to it later, but between the tons of bugs, crashes and performance issues that could be easily fixed (I mean the performance bit) I probably won't bother. I liked the original oceanhorn but this one is a shell of even that, it is designed to look good in screen shots and it shows. You can't turn off motion blur, (even if I was playing on a top end device with a locked 60fps I would want that off) you can't turn down the resolution and you can't turn down anything. The item management is deeply terrible, for example later in the game you get a diving helmet so you can go underwater, the catch is that it slows you down when you have it on and to equip it you have to have it in your ONE item slot. The dungeons and puzzles are terrible and make no sense, the story is bad and annoying, the voice acting is little better then the first game, the animation is stiff, weird and bad. I was very exited for this game, oceanhorn1 was one of my favorite iOS games, but this games takes everything wrong with the original and makes it worse or adds something else wrong. I am genuinely surprised that Apple would want to show off and associate themselves with this unpolished and shallow game. Did I mention that it is less open world then the first game? EDIT and you can't change your sensitivity

    submitted by /u/Thoth_the_5th_of_Tho
    [link] [comments]

    New phone

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    Got an iPhone 11 last weekend need some cool preferably free games and genre other than puzzle or candy crush type games

    submitted by /u/Gabe-Likes-Frogs
    [link] [comments]

    Petition for a Tiny Wings sequel for Apple Arcade!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    Ok guys I got 2 questions. Are there any battle royal games other than Fortnite that have controller support? And what are some good open world/survival co-op games? Thanks!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    I've seen both these questions before, but it was long ago. So hopefully something new is out by now. Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/MrMVPv2
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Arcade games - unplayable offline. Even after playing with connection, I'm stuck on this screen in the tube.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    Game Recommendation: Idle Skilling

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    Hey everyone –

    As I normally do when I write something like this, I want to point out that I'm not affiliated in any way with the dev, I'm just a guy who enjoys iOS games like you all do. 2nd disclaimer, I'm not at the endgame yet, so I'm speaking as someone who has gotten through about 3 ascensions so far.

    Recently I came across the best, meatiest, least-predatory idle game to come along since Realm Grinder. It's called Idle Skilling. Here's a link.

    The amount of things to do is intimidating at first, though you'll eventually catch on to everything. There are lots of different things to do to make yourself more powerful – fishing, smithing, mining, raid bosses, spirit channeling, and more. They all tie in together beautifully, rather than feeling disjointed and illogical. Also, there are secrets! Secrets that are worth your time to find!

    Lastly, let's talk monetization. It's entirely offline. There are no ads. ZERO ads. No "double your income for 2 hours by watching an ad" ads, no banner ads, none. The monetization does include gem purchases, but they are A.) extremely fair, especially the beginner bundle; B.) available through in-game means (raid bosses drop them, and there are other ways to obtain them); and C.) entirely optional. No key progression points are gated behind gems, and progression without gems doesn't make you feel like you're walled off. Frankly I purchased the beginner bundle to support the one-man dev, but wasn't compelled to do so by any progression walls.

    TL;DR – if you enjoyed Realm Grinder, you're going to enjoy this game a ton.

    submitted by /u/ohenry78
    [link] [comments]

    Similar games or recommendations please

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 12:29 AM PDT

    so me and the gf used to play lots of puzzles & dragons, tower of savior(mmo match-3 rpg style games) and also some idle heroes etc until we got busy in life.

    now that we are back, any good recommendations close to p&d or TOS? or any idle games for that matter.

    thanks lots !

    submitted by /u/1two8
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial Apple Arcade Discord

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    A groundbreaking game about breaking ground: mobile arcade Dig Out! is now fully renovated

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    Monetization in gaming - The balance between player and developer

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    Hey there! Before I begin, by no means am I a developer, but this question has lurked in me for a long time. I'll get straight to the point;

    What is a fair balance of monetization in gameplay? How would an ideal system look where a developer can get paid fairly and how a player will not feel cheated, walled off, manipulated or anything in between in gameplay?

    I don't know if there really is any simple answer as I've seen many different perspectives on this situation, such as no ads, some ads, no In App Purchases (IAP), some IAP's, or whatever weird combination people seem to want. This problem affects most games, but is most harsh on mobile gaming where many games are made for the single purpose of generating money, rather than creating something fun and enjoyable.

    An interesting example I could think of is Pokémon GO! where you could walk to progress instead of paying, encouraging health and not being blocked off entirely from content. Other examples would include games that have paid content that's limited to cosmetics (Though this seems controversial as well). The balance likely depends on what the game is, and what the desires of the players are, but I'm curious if there's a general formula that any of you might think that could apply to most games.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/TheMixedBaker
    [link] [comments]

    HDMI connection

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have a problem connecting their phone to a TV or monitor?

    I'm so damn confused. I can't get my 11 pro to connect to a big screen. I have got two HDMI adapters and I've tried on my 1080p PC monitor and a 1080p Sony television. I have even tried my old iPhone X on both monitor and television with both adapters yet nothing I do will mirror either phone. I can't get any output at all.

    I kinda hope I'm being an idiot here but every "guide" simply says "plug it in". I get nothing.

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/Fnurgh
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Prison's Developer: "You don't even need to pay to win this game if you're skillful enough. XD"

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 01:19 AM PDT

    Any games like Beat Hazard Ultra or Riff Racer?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:36 PM PDT

    Games where I can use my own songs.

    submitted by /u/DustinNGYN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel