• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 6, 2019

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [October 06]

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [October 06]


    Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [October 06]

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    Welcome to today's 'Joined the Club'/Standard Config Megathread.

    Want to show off your newly purchased Apple Watch? Here's the place! Introduce yourself to the community and show off your new Apple Watch and or your new band!

    This is the place for standard configuration configs (those that can be bought off Apple's website as a bundle). If you have a custom watch/band combo, please post it outside the thread!


    Rules

    1. Use a reputable image host. imgur.com is preferable. You do not have to set your album to public - simply copy the link.
    2. No NSFW posts.
    3. Directly linked images only (albums are acceptable).

    Here's all the previous joined the club threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Very quiet on the International Space Station!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    It’s the little touches that make me appreciate Apple’s products. Like when my Apple Watch wishes me a happy birthday!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    Does anyone use only their AppleWatch as their daily alarm?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    If so, how does it work for you? Is there a specific app you use? Does your phone have to be in range?

    submitted by /u/SwampThing72
    [link] [comments]

    Easier grocery list

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:31 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if there is a way to create a list on my phone but have the ability to check each item off using my watch so I don't have to walk around the store carrying my phone? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Felton_Lichtersnatch
    [link] [comments]

    Calling AutoSleep users.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    Hi All

    I'm a user of the fee version of sleepwatch which is an excellent sleep tracking app imho. What I love the most about SleepWatch is the fact that it analyses all data and is able to recommend which days I tend to wake up more tired and would advise on me going earlier to bed then Normal , there are many similar recommendations it gives. My question is does AutoSleep provide similar insights ? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Vicari0
    [link] [comments]

    APPLE WATCH SERIES 3 ON WATCHOS6

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    Hello,just updated my Series 3 Watch to WATCHOS 6,and been pretty disappointed so far. The watch feels much less smooth than it was on on WatchOS 5.3.3,animations feel laggy and choppy. Is there something wrong with the watch,or is it just this that its Series 3 and it cant handle the new software?

    submitted by /u/Makorollo
    [link] [comments]

    When I gave my Dad an Apple Watch I had no idea it would change his life. He sent me this today. He’s 75

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    Help my watch is messed up since the new update

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    So, I have 6.0.1 on my watch. Now my stand ring is not working. I have tried restarting, still doesn't work. Shook my arm to see if I could trigger it and it has given me credit for activity but not stand. It's as if the two colors have switched meaning! Help please

    submitted by /u/awlid18
    [link] [comments]

    Titanium w/ Edition Sport Band

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:14 PM PDT

    Gaming on Apple Watch

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so after many sleepless nights and long days, I'm happy to announce, that my first indie game is ready and on the market. "Gravity Ways" is an ideal game, if you got Apple Watch and some spare minutes. Are you ready to dodge some dangerously looking asteroids and dive into the simplistic beauty of the pixel art? Don't waste your time! Go ahead and download Gravity Ways now! Available on Appstore.http://bit.ly/6k2u8b

    submitted by /u/Speedrost
    [link] [comments]

    Gaming on Watch - Mindkeeper: Lurking Fear official gameplay video. This game is for real :D

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    Series 4 - £329. Ocean Blue band - £29. Hairy arms - priceless.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    I don't like how you can adjust volume with the crown

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    My watch got caught in my coat sleeve and changed the volume from 10% to 100% in less than a second. This should not happen.

    submitted by /u/beckett360
    [link] [comments]

    One more question

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    Since the update I have every app showing up on my watch dock even though on the phone it says favorites and I'm picking 10 to have. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/awlid18
    [link] [comments]

    Watch Error Since Watch OS6 (and the update) on both my Series 3 and now my Series 5

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    I have Activity set up on my phone with 40 followers and 10+ challenges YET on the watch where you'd go to view followers it says to set it up on the phone. Anyone find a fix to this??

    submitted by /u/jeremyg729
    [link] [comments]

    People who have smaller and bone-y wrists: sport bands might be comfier than sport loops

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    This is just personal experience of course, but I figured it might be good for some to keep in mind.

    Before getting my first Apple Watch two weeks ago, I read everywhere that sport loops are the most comfortable straps, and I could totally see why, given the sport loops' more frabric-y texture and ability for micro-adjustments. So I got my S5 with a sport loop.

    Turned out because my wrists are very bone-y—there isn't much muscle/fat/flesh around it—the way the sport loop wraps around my wrist kind of hurts, particularly when the loop's hoop creates a bulge, making the watch uneven on my wrist. Such unevenness hurts a bone (or tendon??) that goes down the middle of my wrist.

    Today I finally gave up and got a sport band and damn it's way more comfortable! It lightly presses the watch against my wrist evenly and it no longer hurts. Now I just hope I can swap out that sport loop I got in the first place.

    It might just be me but I wanted to share my experience anyways!

    submitted by /u/YouCanadianEH
    [link] [comments]

    Questions

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    1. Series 5 will come to the Apple shop in my country in Oct. 25, but there is a store that already sells them. Should I wait to buy in apple or should i just go for the store that already sells them? Seen many reviews and said that they are a legitimate store, they also sell Iphone 11 pro max and many other phones like samsung.

    2. Plan to buy an original sport loop and Milanese band. Then for the sport band I plan to buy knock offs. Are knock off sport band fine?

    submitted by /u/DandimonXVI
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my Apple Watch unlock my Mac sometimes when I dont want it to

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 03:46 AM PDT

    Usually the Apple Watch unlocks if I'm near my mac and press a button on the keyboard. However, sometime it also randomly unlocks the mac where I'm a bit far away from it without intending to. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/pizzae
    [link] [comments]

    What sleep tracking app do you use on your Apple Watch?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:35 PM PDT

    WatchOS 6 change to move calculation?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    Ever since updating to watchOS 6, I've noticed that I get a lot fewer move points in general when going about my average day. For example, each morning I wake up, put my watch on, shower, walk to the train, take the train and then walk from the train to my office. On watchOS 5, I would normally be around 230-240 move points after the above. Now on watchOS 6, I'm around 190-200 move points after the above. Has anyone else noticed this? If so, do you know if they just changed the calculation or is there anything I can do to "fix" it? So far I've tried restarting both devices and ensuring that the privacy settings around tracking motion / fitness are enabled on both devices. Wasn't sure if resetting the fitness calibration data for the watch would help as it warns that it will result in less accurate workouts.

    submitted by /u/mielej18
    [link] [comments]

    would a ss aw or an aluminium aw be suitable for someone who swims ?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    just wondering longevity of the watch with respect to exposure to chlorine in water

    submitted by /u/bearycurious101
    [link] [comments]

    Watch the Time after OS Update

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    Hi all, I have the time/date complication on my watch face courtesy of Watch the Time. Prior to the update, everything worked fine, but now that I'm on the new OS, the time will not update, which is annoying when I look down at work and it says it's 8:30am, but it's actually 11am.

    If I tap the complication, the complication preview screen pops up and when I dismiss it the time updates. Otherwise, no dice.

    S4 if that matters...

    submitted by /u/nimaertn
    [link] [comments]

    Apps not installing!!!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    Tried rebooting, air plane mode, even restoring my watch. Apps are not installing. Not even the stock ones. WTF?

    submitted by /u/PresidentZer0
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain to me why the apple watch series 4 was discontinued ? I would like to understand please

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel