• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 6, 2019

    Apple iOS iPhone 11 Pro HDR Screen Flicker - 13.1.2

    Apple iOS iPhone 11 Pro HDR Screen Flicker - 13.1.2


    iPhone 11 Pro HDR Screen Flicker - 13.1.2

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:28 PM PDT

    Ios 13.1.2 - started getting wierd glitches in my camera. What are those lines on the bottom of the photo?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:28 AM PDT

    First, I want to apologize if this question was already answered. But I would like to know if I disable iCloud Photos, my pictures disappear from iOS and MacOS? And should I do a backup before toggle off? Cause whenever I open my Mac an iCloud popup appear telling me there’s no space available.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    YSK: “Find My” app now notifies the user that you set a notification for arrive / depart

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    If you're like me: you set notifications for when a loved one leaves a place, or if you want to know when your friends arrive at the meet point sooner, beware! "Find My Friends" gave you incognito, and let you use this feature freely, without raising unnecessary questions. Now you can't really "passively stalk" your friends without them knowing it. "Find My" now gives a heads up for the one you set a notification for. Also note: the notification only goes out for users with iOS 13+

    submitted by /u/HEXEL97
    [link] [comments]

    Transparent logos appear to be completely broken in iOS13. The white rectangle is supposed to be a company logo.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    Really bad lense flare iOS 13 iPhone11 max. Anyone else?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:53 PM PDT

    iOS 13 • Can I hide these new emoticons from showing up in the “Frequently Used” section in the Emoji keyboard...?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:39 PM PDT

    Anyone else bothered by the new rotation button direction?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    Did anyone else notice the different font when writing ratings for apps?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    Any way to separate two people that photos is recognizing as the same?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    Photos facial recognition is great, especially for kids but currently it thinks my son and daughter are the same person. As babies they look very similar so it's not surprising, but I'd like to separate them. You'd think both of them in the same picture would trigger some sort of review but it hasn't. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TexasAgg1e5
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 13] Headphones information popping up repeatedly when they are on, connected or not

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    Gmail crashing when trying to open audio file(ios 13.1)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:25 AM PDT

    iOS 13.0-13.1.1 iPhone SE this bug happens in status bar in every app that notifies through it. It used to flip, but not in the latest iOS update.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:24 AM PDT

    Notifications problem

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:29 AM PDT

    To start with, I'm an Android guy so I am used to things being a certain way. But I do have an iPad because well, there's nothing better out there right now. I'm on iPadOS but this problem has persisted on older versions too. I use Spark for emails. I use the official Reddit Client, I have another messenger app. These are the only apps I regularly get notifications from.

    Normally on Android, if I see my message on my PC the notification goes away on my phone too. The same is true for Reddit or the Gmail app. I see the notification or mail on another device and the notification goes away from my phone. That does not happen on the iPad though and at the end of the day I come to it with so many notifications piled up that I have already seen.

    It's even worse with reddit because sometimes i tap on the notification, see it, done with it, but when I go back to the home screen reddit still has the notification badge.

    I understand I can disable notifications and badges and stuff. But these are apps I really use and sometimes I do need those notifications on my iPad. The notification behavior ust doesn't seem normal to me. Is this an iOS thing or should I change these three apps instead?

    submitted by /u/vivektwr23
    [link] [comments]

    Live Photo’s not animated?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:17 AM PDT

    Hey people,

    I just upgraded to an iPhone 11 and now I am finally able to take Live Photo's which I totally love! I know how to enable it and how to play them in the photos app, but they are not playing automatically when I swipe through my pictures. I checked the different options (reduced motion, low power, option to play them is enabled) but it just won't work.

    My Gf is using an iPhone SE and every Live Photo is animated when swiping. We even checked our Settings, but they are identical.

    What am I missing here? Any clues?

    Cheers, Streuner

    submitted by /u/HeyStreuner
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 13] My ringer volume changes by itself. I always keep it on 50% but it goes to 10% for some reason. Why?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 03:34 AM PDT

    Does anyone have geekbench results of iOS 12.4.1 and 13.1.2 on iPhone 7 Plus?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    Or antutu any kind of test results to compare

    submitted by /u/mamillaris
    [link] [comments]

    Reddit IOS 13 Problem

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to download reddit pictures on iOS 13.1.2 without screenshotting

    submitted by /u/N8holmy
    [link] [comments]

    I can not swipe up to access control centre in one go.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    Everytime I swipe up to access control centre, I end up scrolling the page down or I have to do it multiple times to access it. I have this issue in my iPhone 7. Have you guys also ever come across this issue?

    submitted by /u/studdsaaron
    [link] [comments]

    I bought a Rii i8+ Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for my iPhone because I miss physical keys on phones and occasionally get a craving for one. Apparently its touchpad works with iOS 13’s new mouse feature.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:27 PM PDT

    iPad iOS 13: Bit lame that it requires twice a long press to get to the WiFi settings, the first press only make the overview a bit bigger

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    Tried to type in Apple.com and got this weird top hit. The Twitter link redirects to Apple.com

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:10 PM PDT

    I need to upgrade my reminders, and apparently there’s meant to be an update button, but there isn’t one. Anyone have any ideas?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    Batch upload photos to Google Drive?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:45 AM PDT

    I'm breaking my brain over this. There doesn't seem to be a way to select an entire photo album and upload the whole batch to a Google Drive folder. Do I really have to select each and every photo individually?

    I've tried 'select all' photos in the gallery, but the option to upload to the Drive app doesn't appear.

    I've tried going through the Drive app to my photos, but can only select them individually.

    Isn't this 2019? Or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/T-i-m-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel