• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    Apple Watch Finished The Shadow Box! (Series 0)

    Apple Watch Finished The Shadow Box! (Series 0)


    Finished The Shadow Box! (Series 0)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:46 PM PDT

    MKBHD - Apple Watch series 5 review.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    They should make the whole circle be a mini visualizer instead of four small lines.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:40 AM PDT

    My Series 5 at 5% with always-on enabled. As someone who couldn't get it to last a day upon receiving it, looks like it seemingly sorted itself

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 12:13 AM PDT

    3 days empty in my activity viem. My 158 day streak broken. What can I do?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    Spotify and running, no phone

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:11 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I had some questions about the apple watch and Spotify I wanted to clear up. I'm an avid runner and have wireless Bluetooth headphones but its annoying to have to take my phone on runs with me. I've been thinking about getting the Apple Watch for a while but i was curious about how well Spotify worked. Like I said I wanted to ditch my phone on runs and just use the watch to listen to music and I'm not sure how good the signal will be (Bluetooth or cellular). From what I've looked up the series 4 had a hard time with this. And everything I've read says that the series 5 should do it great with playing music no phone included through Bluetooth headphones. It can even store a good amount of music on it if I'm correct. But I haven't read anyone's person accounts of it, its all been information from Spotify or Apple. So please let me know if this is at all possible. Has anyone been able to run with only the watch and headphones with good signal?

    submitted by /u/Wrikter
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in power reservation mode

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    I got a new apple watch series 5. On its first day on wrist it god discharged (which actually was in power reservation mode). I tried recharging the watch on charger which was supplied in the box, but it won't charge. This is the first use of the charges as well as watch. I tried all the steps mentioned

    1. Force restart with pressing crown and side button
    2. using iPad charger
    3. Trying to switch off the watch - it doesn't even switch off.

    It has just stuck in Power reservation mode. The red sign of low charge doesn't change to green when kept on the charger.

    I am out of wits what to do.

    submitted by /u/suyog313
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Turning the crown anti clockwise could turn down the brightness in always on display

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:45 AM PDT

    Turning the crown clockwise turns on the display, and in night time even the brightness of always on display is too bright to attract attention, if could rotate the crown anticlockwise to reduce the brightness.

    submitted by /u/shubhamrajoria
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch is delayed/slow to wake on tap

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    My Series 4 with cellular recently has been extremely slow to wake from tap. Not always, but often enough to really annoy me. I will tap the screen and sometimes it takes 10 to 20 seconds to wake up. This is with no apps running. I'm running the latest version of the OS.

    Anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot or fix?

    submitted by /u/Zero1O1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else go through the pain of rearranging their apps? Curious to see your layouts.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    Most useful apple watch features

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:26 PM PDT

    Title pretty much sums it up, what's your favorite or most useful features / uses of the Apple watch. Hopefully I as well as other learn some great features.

    submitted by /u/kevin12423
    [link] [comments]

    My AppleWatch went crazy today.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    Cleaning Sport Loop

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    I was curious what advice you guys have for cleaning sport loops? I use it almost exclusively to work out, and it picks up a pretty good amount of sweat. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ctymoch
    [link] [comments]

    for newest version of apple watch, how many watts does the battery it uses output, and how many hours on average does it last?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    1. how much watts does the battery it uses output,

    2. how many hours on average does it last?

    3. what's the dimensions of the battery itself?

    submitted by /u/bestminipc
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch one paired to iPhone 11

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    Hello, I had an Apple Watch one for about two month then I made the awful decision to switch to Android two years ago. Well I finally made the switch back got the new iPhone 11 and I am trying to paid my watch up to it and it's an old OS so I think that maybe why I can't pair. And I can't update without pairing. Any suggest please?

    submitted by /u/notreallyryann
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who thinks this is funny or do some people actually wear their watch like this??

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    I love the sound of my neighbor's construction in the morning

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Apple Watch ECG Activation: Rules & Experiments

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    Apple Watch ECG Activation: Rules & Experiments

    Before I purchased my US version of Apple Watch Series 5, I googled around and trying to find out the ECG feature activation rules, the possibility to have them activate if I left the ECG-enabled region and whether the activated device will hold once I'm in a non-ECG-enabled region. For some reasons, I can't get a conclusive answer or proof whether those claim were even true. I end up doing my own research and here are some results.

    Disclaimer: This research is NOT meant for those who wish to have their device activate in a non-FDA-approved region but a reference for those who wanted to know the technical details about how Apple actually did it. Use the ECG feature in an unsupported region might be illegal. Some of the techniques used in this research might also be illegal in some regions under normal situations. Please make sure you check the local regulations before you do what you gonna do. Some details were omitted to avoid legal issues.

    Here's a quick PoC video activating an Apple Watch purchased from an ECG-enabled region outside an ECG-enabled region. I built a cellular base station that recognized as AT&T by iPhone within a modem research lab in Taiwan. (Don't try this at home! Its probably illegal anywhere in the world outside a FCC-approved lab.):

    Activating an Apple Watch purchased from an ECG-enabled region outside an ECG-enabled region.

    This research was based on iOS 13.1.2 and watchOS 6.0.1 on an iPhone 11 Pro (Taiwan model, non-ECG-enabled region) with Apple Watch Series 5 (US model, ECG-enabled region). Apple could have change the rules by the time you read this.

    Results:

    • The Apple Watch with ECG hardware MUST be purchased from an ECG-enabled region and with both iOS and watchOS version that explicitly listed that region as enabled. (It's possible to bypass the iOS check either by Jailbreak or other methods outside the ECG-enabled region but currently impossible on the watchOS.)
    • When an iOS device that paired with an Apple Watch purchased from an ECG-enabled region and connected to a cell tower with its MCC belong to an ECG-enabled region, Health App will allow you to activate the ECG feature. It could be roaming within an ECG-enabled region. Carrier, WiFi, IP address or GPS location were irrelevant during my experiment. As long as you have an Apple Watch purchased from an ECG-enabled region and you were able to connect to a cell tower in any ECG-enabled region, you can activate ECG.
    • Once you active the ECG feature, it will write a flag to your iOS's local Health database. This can be synced to your iCloud account if you enabled it in your iOS iCloud settings. (Note that, due to the size of health data, unlike other data type, it will only be sync when your iOS device is connected to both power and WiFi.) After the data sync, this iCloud account will since then have its ECG feature automatically enabled on the device it was logged in, regardless where the iOS devices were located. You still need an Apple Watch purchased from an ECG-enabled region to pair with it to use the ECG feature, tho:

    https://i.redd.it/b59cgka69mr31.jpg

    • And since iOS will not remove the Health data after you sign out of your iCloud account, which means if have an iCloud account with the needed flag in Health data and sign it into a ECG-inactivated iPhone paired with an Apple Watch purchased from an ECG-enabled region and enable Health data sync in its iCloud settings, this iPhone will have its ECG-feature enabled automatically and keep it that way after sign out. Sign in another iCloud account and sync the Health data on this device will make this iCloud account ECG-auto-enable as well. But by doing so will also contaminate your Health data with the "donor" account. You will also have to re-pair your Apple Pay cards. (Do NOT pay people that claim they can activate ECG for you remotely by iCloud!! Your devices could be locked out and suffer from extortion scheme!!)
    • I haven't test with iCloud accounts that were set to a non-ECG-enabled region because I don't have one. My iCloud account was US-based. (But during my experiments with my friends, this is likely not a factor.)

    There were possible ways to pre-active any iOS device via their own backups. But since this part of the research wasn't yet finished, I'll update it later on if anyone is interested.

    Special thanks to /u/hirakujira (the iOS researcher who discovered the recent removal of Taiwan flag emoji in iOS update) and @HuangIYang (the EMP guy). This research won't be possible without their help.

    submitted by /u/x43x61x69
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Life

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:16 AM PDT

    I'm about to buy the Nike+ Series 5 and am worried about the battery life. I heard with the always-on display, the battery life has taken a hit, but then I heard it was a software issue. For people who fixed the software issue, how is the battery life? How much do you end the day with?

    submitted by /u/Afrobushra
    [link] [comments]

    How to reset AutoSleep?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/8CmjNeY

    I was messing with the app settings last night because it didn't detect whenever I woke up during the night. But now I just made everything horrible, so I'm looking to reset everything to default. Any idea how?

    submitted by /u/10121210
    [link] [comments]

    Step counter apps

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    I have the Pedometer app and am not sure if it only counts steps or if it also thinks I'm walking when I'm actually sitting still but doing things (eg, using a hairdryer). Sometimes I get really surprised by how many steps I see when I know I haven't even left the house yet.

    Does anyone know if the step counter apps or the watch itself counts steps correctly?

    (I've also tried calibrating it by walking with it with the outdoor walk setting on in workout)

    submitted by /u/Starssstaiko
    [link] [comments]

    New Black Leather Loop

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    Recover deleted app?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:35 AM PDT

    I deleted the built-in breathe app on my Apple Watch.

    Now, I can't figure out how to reinstall it.

    I've looked in settings on the watch ave the iPhone. Looked in the App Store on the watch and the iPhone. I've looked in the watch app on the iPhone.

    I can't find out how to reinstall the app.

    Please help.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/sodortrain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel