• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    Apple iOS After tile app updated I get this notification every time I open the app or go back to the main screen. Not respecting my choice of setting the location access to “while using”

    Apple iOS After tile app updated I get this notification every time I open the app or go back to the main screen. Not respecting my choice of setting the location access to “while using”


    After tile app updated I get this notification every time I open the app or go back to the main screen. Not respecting my choice of setting the location access to “while using”

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:30 AM PDT

    Took a while but my entire contact list is now Memoji-fied.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    How can I fix this

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:49 AM PDT

    Battery Life on iOS 13.1.2 on the iPhone 7 !

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:32 AM PDT

    I know that with every update there are certain things that get added that use more batter life and drain the overall precentage of the iPhone, but this new update is terrible. I'm using an iPhone 7 on iOS 13.1.2 and the battery health on my phone is 99%. My phone gets seriously warm and the drain on it is even worse. Prior to this update i was on iOS 12.(something i forgot) and i didnt have these issues there. Anyone experiencing the same as me ?

    submitted by /u/PSFararee
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 12.4.1 Bottom bar transparency disappeared on home screen

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Today the bottom home screen bar transparency disappeared. Replace with a gray block with the icons on it ( Phone Camera Email Messages ). Rebooted and no change. I imagine I unintentionally pressed something somewhere.

    Can somebody help me out with getting it back?

    Thanks,S

    submitted by /u/girlkettle
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues with the Podcast App?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    Every time I click on a Podcast episode in my library the app crashes.

    Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/OntheWaytoEmmaus
    [link] [comments]

    iOS has an Other problem and after 2 years - it’s about time it got fixed.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Please help, battery problems

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    Can someone help? Since iOS 13 my iPhone 7 (installed on Friday) battery is draining like hell. Over night WITHOUT USAGE I lost 40%. Everything is turned off and I even tried a hard reset and Update over iTunes. How can I go back to 12.4?

    submitted by /u/Lee63225
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to know the current airpods dB level?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    According to the Health app, the AirPods volume level is too high most of the time. Is there a way to know the volume dB level in realtime?

    thx

    submitted by /u/yellowliz4rd
    [link] [comments]

    How do I set IOS 13.1.2 to not ask password for free apps?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:13 AM PDT

    Hello so on my Iphone running IOS 13.1.2 whenever I download a free app from the app store, I have to enter my password. Is there anyway in IOS 13.x to not ask password for free app downloads? Any suggestions? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/froddo7
    [link] [comments]

    Notification Badge Not Disappearing For Awhile After Silenced Call Comes In. iOS 13.1.2 on an 11 Pro.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    [Question] Why I am not able to use my apple music subscription that I have on iPhone (family plan) on android?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    Disabling haptics doesn't apply to Safari?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    I've disabled 3d Touch & Haptics (and restarted), but I still get vibrations whenever I open a new tab in Safari. How can I fix it so that my phone doesn't pointlessly buzz my fingers constantly? I don't want to totally disable vibration as I use that for actual events i.e. messages, alerts. I just don't want to get additional physical feedback when I'm doing something I can register perfectly fine with just my eyes.

    submitted by /u/cant-pin-me-down
    [link] [comments]

    Call waiting on CarPlay (iOS >=13)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    So this is something I've noticed right from the GM build (which was the first iOS 13 build I installed on my phone).

    Call waiting on CarPlay with iOS <13: If you're on a call and using something else too, like navigation, and if another call came in (triggering call waiting), it would pop up on the CarPlay screen so I could decide to accept or reject the call.

    Call waiting on CarPlay with iOS >=13: Same scenario as above but I just get the call waiting tone when in the call and I don't see who is calling till I tap the green bubble time icon (which shows that you're on a call). This is almost dangerous since an action is required to see it. I tested this on up to 13.1.2 and it works this way on that too.

    Is this a bug or is this a "feature". How can I revert it to the pre iOS 13 behaviour? Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sgt_bug
    [link] [comments]

    How can I export contacts so I can import my contacts from Google account?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:06 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I am very new to iPhone and I don't know how backups on this phone works. So I switched from Pixel to iPhone, got this from my mom. I want to export her contacts, so she can import it to her new Android phone. And I want to import my contacts from the Google account.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/xPlayjoe
    [link] [comments]

    Sync Signal Keeps Circling?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:05 AM PDT

    Hi, subject is self explanatory I suppose.

    This started happening after updating to 13.1.2 or perhaps after installing Catalina. Not sure.

    Any ideas what's the issue and how to stop. it. circling. !

    Thanks :)

    https://imgur.com/KeVKYgY

    submitted by /u/booksmeller
    [link] [comments]

    Intermittent WEBM support

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:27 PM PDT

    So why is is that my ipad, at very irregular intervals, supports .webm files but when i try and play the actual same files on the same page 5 minutes later it goes back to the "can't play this" slashed play button? It obviously can so what's the trigger?

    submitted by /u/FlyingSaucerD
    [link] [comments]

    Is sharing notes working for you ? Doesn’t work on Macos also. It used to work in betas. I’m on gm right now.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 12:15 AM PDT

    WiFi connectivity issues

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:43 AM PDT

    Anyone here experience connectivity issues on the latest iOS version? WiFi gets disconnected by itself

    submitted by /u/Cronus-Nyx
    [link] [comments]

    Black Friday?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    Hi. Going to the US during thanksgiving and was looking to upgrade from my iPhone 5S. Does any of you know of places to shop for apple products during Black Friday? I'm from Denmark, so I don't know of anything other than Walmart😄

    submitted by /u/gulecamel
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows why some app(Google sheets) shows date, while some(air China) shows version number in the app store? (12.4.1)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    Rest In Peace 3D Touch in the Reddit app

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:48 PM PDT

    I can no longer peek (let alone pop) into posts anymore. This might be what will make me switch to Apollo — hopefully that still has 3D Touch.

    submitted by /u/SimShade
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to leverage Shortcuts Automations to change the default Camera app to VSCO

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel