• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    Apple TV How do you get free Apple TV for a year, when you purchase an Iphone11

    Apple TV How do you get free Apple TV for a year, when you purchase an Iphone11


    How do you get free Apple TV for a year, when you purchase an Iphone11

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right place to ask. But how do I obtain the subscription. I read an article in regards to this topic. I just purchased an IPhone 11 and I was wondering how I can obtain this benefit. Thanks

    submitted by /u/strawberryjello111
    [link] [comments]

    Computers app & messed up box art

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:23 AM PDT

    Since upgrading to Catalina on my mac, all the box art for movies and tv shows (at least the one's purchased through apple) have updated to 16x9 art. Looks find in the apple TV mac app, and on my iPad (my OCD kicked in, and I spent a couple of our using Ben Dodson's brilliant artwork lookup tool to get my ripped movies/tv shows to match the artwork format). However, the computers app on the apple tv 4 & 4K devices is still using DVD case shaped artwork (with the new artwork centered with black bars above and below) in the app an on the home screen when computers is highlighted. This looks really ugly... I see this on all my apple TV 4/4K's. Anyone know when/if this will be addressed?

    submitted by /u/garthmarenghi1
    [link] [comments]

    HomePod not showing up

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:23 AM PDT

    When I upgraded to tvOS13 I had to reset my AppleTV because I was like stuck in the beta. Was fine for me but i lost the ability to connect the audio to my HomePod. I reset both multiple times and it just doesn't work anymore. I tried to open the „MyHome" to everyone with password and about everything I could think of. Audio output is only the TV itself and nothing else unfortunately.

    Can anybody help me please?

    Edit: It's an AppleTV 4K 64GB with TVOS 13.0 (17J586)

    submitted by /u/wutend159
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix on Apple TV 4K bug

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:05 AM PDT

    has anyone else been having issues with the Netflix app on this box? The Ui slows down and lags a lot for me after a few minutes of browsing. The function that allows you to add shows to your list is completely broken for me, ill push the add to list button and it will say 'adding' but never actually add it. I can add them off my phone but then I am unable to remove them from the app on the Apple TV 4K.

    Its kinda sad actually, I bought the rolls Royce of tv streaming boxes, but I have a smoother experience on my 6 year old smart tv. So frustrating.

    submitted by /u/RUTHLESSMA0RI
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung TV won’t turn on Apple TV

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    I recently bought a Samsung Q80R TV, and I have it set up with my Apple TV and Pioneer VSX-1123 receiver (among other things) and a Logitech Harmony 650 remote. The Apple TV is plugged directly in into the Samsung and uses the TV's optical cable for sending audio back to the receiver. (The receiver doesn't work with HDR signals or else I'd plug it in directly).

    The Apple TV used to turn on automatically when it was plugged directly into the receiver. Now if I set the Samsung's source to the Apple TV HDMI input, it gives me a button on screen that says, "Turn on device." Selecting that button does nothing.

    I have CEC enabled on both the Apple TV and Samsung. The Samsung remote will actually control the Apple TV once it's on. It just won't turn it off.

    It's not a huge issue. It just annoys me that it doesn't work the way it did before. Anyone know what could be the problem? Googling mostly turned up info about the Samsung Apple TV app and how to control the Samsung TV with the Apple TV remote, neither very helpful.

    submitted by /u/kallenboone
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it at this point?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:19 PM PDT

    Is an Apple TV worth buying right now? I know it's been two years since they've updated so I'd hate to buy one then it gets outdated a month later

    Also have y'all had good experiences with it? Is it better than streaming via XboxOne?

    Mainly stream Netflix/Hulu/live sports on YouTubetv

    submitted by /u/Sh8dy-Gr8dy
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a bit confused about the Apple TV app.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    I only have an iPad, but I have a few films on iTunes. Can I view them via the app, or do I need to purchase an ATV4K?

    submitted by /u/BJJguyinTampa
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV app on Mac

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    So I already have a CBS All Access subscription on my Apple TV 4K but the new Apple TV on Mac has nowhere for me to login with my current subscription. I find it hard to believe that Apple expects these to be mutually exclusive. Same goes for HBO, ShowingTime, STARZ.

    submitted by /u/akennerly
    [link] [comments]

    Remote buttons not working

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    All of a sudden half the buttons are not working right. They still function but they are hard to press and they make a weird clicking sound. There was no damage to the remote at all.

    Have any of you guys had this happen? Do they offer repairs for remotes?

    submitted by /u/Double_sushi
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know which smart tv is the cheapest that has Airplay 2 support and Apple TV app?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    Any Screen size above 40 inch is alright but not a dealbreaker if smaller

    submitted by /u/vaporwave_enthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    Duplicate devices showing up in iPhone app. Anyway to delete one?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Cant no longer see on home screen if there is any new app updates? (tvOS 13)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    I don't know if I have missed something, but one thing I found really impractical with this new home screen in tvOS 13, is the fact that I no longer cant see if there is any new app updates. At least not for the apps in the top row. I only have one row in the top with four apps. the rest of the apps is added to a folder.

    Before I updated to tvOS 13 there was always this blue little icon next to the apps name that used to indicate if there was a new update, that seems to be gone now after updating to tvOS 13. Now I have to manually go into Appstore every time too see if there is any new updates.

    I can still see the blue icon next to apps in the folder when there is a new update, but not on the home screen. Is this a bug or is it suppose to be like this?

    submitted by /u/laurentiuz-the-hobo
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV as an "iOS" Desktop

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever been able to get iPhone/iPad apps on an Apple TV (preferably without jailbreaking)? I think it would be great to have some writing apps and some others on my Apple TV and use a Bluetooth keyboard. I already have the device connected to a 4K display, it would be great instead of having to connect my iPad to it.

    submitted by /u/DustinDortch
    [link] [comments]

    How can I remove this widget from my lock screen?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    Will a wired Xbox controller work if i connect it to my AppleTV ios13?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    They changed the icon for adding the movie to up next... don’t think this is better...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel