• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Apple Watch Anyone know how to get calendar to display “up next”? Want the face to display whatever is next, even if it’s tomorrow etc. Works on the iPhone. Any ideas?

    Apple Watch Anyone know how to get calendar to display “up next”? Want the face to display whatever is next, even if it’s tomorrow etc. Works on the iPhone. Any ideas?


    Anyone know how to get calendar to display “up next”? Want the face to display whatever is next, even if it’s tomorrow etc. Works on the iPhone. Any ideas?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:24 AM PDT

    Apple refurbished store has new stock of series 4

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    https://www.apple.com/shop/refurbished/watch/series-4

    Got me and my wife series 4. Nike 44mm for me and 40mm for her.

    submitted by /u/clmbstd
    [link] [comments]

    Took a chance on a half priced indigo sport loop from Amazon (link in comments)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    Is Siri super slow on AW for anybody else?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    It seems to me that Siri is consistently slower on my AW than she is on my phone. I get the "Hold on..." type messages constantly. It can take her 5-10 seconds to take a HomeKit request and complete it. The same request at the same time on my iPhone is virtually instant, usually. Is this just to be expected, or is there something I can do to fix it?

    Series 4, BTW.

    submitted by /u/GoBucks2012
    [link] [comments]

    What is an app you use daily that you think the rest of us should know about but probably don’t?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    I love how you can store these loops

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    WatchOS 6.1 beta 4, how's it going for you?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    Like many wearers, I was shocked with the 16 (ish) hour battery life of WatchOS 6.0 and moved straight to 6.1 beta on my new Series 5. Being new to apple Watch I was scared this was as good as it gets!

    WatchOS 6.1 beta 3 brought this up to 22 hours (thankfully) and today after upgrading to beta 4 last night, it's looking like I will get 26 hours. I am a fairly light user, bit of wifi, tiny bit of LTE, 1 short workout. What is everybody else's experience with beta 4? Looking solid?

    submitted by /u/zingzingtv
    [link] [comments]

    Siri picking up her own voice on dictation.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    So I noticed that the bezel on my Apple Watch S3 has a yellowish tint, only noticeable in the dark and with bright display. Is this normal?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:41 PM PDT

    [WOS6][S3]hourly chime not working

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:18 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I am trying to enable the hourly chimes feature but I have not heard anything since enabling it. I checked it on both the phone and the watch. my phone is set to silent though, would that overtire the hourly chime?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/No_cool_name
    [link] [comments]

    How do you deal with running and multiple apps?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    Hi there, I just got my AW5 and I was wondering how do you guys manage the running data properly.
    Until now I was running using both NRC and Strava on my iPhone, but now I'm in doubt what is the best way of dealing with it, If I should start both apps on my phone and then the default workout on the AW? Or only use the native workout app and use a third-party app to sync the workout to Strava, but then there's no way to get that data in for NRC I guess.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/badawe
    [link] [comments]

    Scratch on S5 - return?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    Recently bought a returned S5 for 60$ off. It has a small scratch from unboxing, would it be a waste of money to spend the extra $60 plus return shipping for a brand new watch?

    https://i.imgur.com/wA84Wf0.jpg https://i.imgur.com/1ciPslq.jpg

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Evanswachtz
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone knows who I am (and who my wife is), watch does not, what to do?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Even when my watch is right next to my phone and connected (ie, not on LTE), my watch doesn't know who I am and can't "send a message to my wife." When I ask the watch "who am I" it tells me to update my contact in siri settings, but it IS correct (in setting app on iPhone).

    Any ideas? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/otter6461a
    [link] [comments]

    So close...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    PSA: Siri on the Watch can't handle Reminders lists inside folders

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    I just had the dreaded "You don't have a Groceries list, would you like me to create it?" bug pop up on my new (to me) watch. If you're not familiar, it's something that seemed to be happening off and on where Siri would pretend a Reminders list didn't exist if you asked her to add something to it—but if you asked her what was on that list she'd report back happily. It came and went at random and consensus seemed to be it was a periodic problem with Apple's servers.

    I thought it was happening again, but this time it's a completely different cause. It seems that as far as Siri is concerned, lists inside folders are Schrödinger's Lists: They both exist and do not exist, simultaneously. If you open your Reminders app on the Watch you should see every list. But if you ask Siri to add to a specific one, she'll claim it doesn't exist. If you ask to add a reminder just "to my list" she'll continue to ask which one—but will ignore anything inside a folder and present the folder itself as a list. (Of course, if you attempt to add something to that "list" she throws back an error.)

    As soon as I pulled my Groceries list out of my Shopping folder, she once again acknowledged its proper existence.

    Thought I'd share in case it helps anyone.

    submitted by /u/JohnnyHighGround
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best app for gym workout?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    I bought my first apple watch like 2 weeks ago and i see many apps like gymaholic or smartgym, does anybody knows about the best app? and if fine to pay for a pro version?

    greetings

    submitted by /u/KidLitos
    [link] [comments]

    Best Apple Watch games/apps of all time?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    ECG app | US watch

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    I bought an Apple Watch Series 5 in the US, but I live in Mexico.

    I set up the region to the "US" on both the watch and the iPhone (iPhone bought in Mexico, and my shipping address in my payment method is a Mexico address).

    My watch shows the ECG app, and when I open it it says to configure ECG on the health app.

    The health app shows a "Set up ECG" option, it asks for my date of birth and when I enter it, it says "The ECG app is not available in your region".

    I thought buying the phone in the US and setting the region to the "US" was enough for the ECG app to work.

    Am I missing something to make it work?

    submitted by /u/testingmail
    [link] [comments]

    Worth buying an Apple Watch S3?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:11 PM PDT

    Hey!

    I just found a good deal for an Apple Watch S3. I could get a new one for 227€ 42mm in grey.

    Is it worth to buy it, since it is really cheap?

    Right now I only got a Fitbit Charge 3 - Where and Why is an Apple Watch better ? What do you use your AP for?

    Thanks for any kind of advice.

    submitted by /u/Matrix176
    [link] [comments]

    Solar complication seems broken in watchos6

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    So i love the solar complication on the infograph face but ever since watch os6 it kinda forgets to update its position sometimes and i have to swipe between faces for it to update. Anyone else who has this same issue?

    submitted by /u/valerios_1
    [link] [comments]

    Apple may call it Saddle Brown, but I call it the Leathered Look

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    Timer App to Front Screen

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I use the Timer app very much. Can I pin it to the main screen for easy access?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Rosinde
    [link] [comments]

    Random Apple Logo Screen

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:55 AM PDT

    My Series 5 with WatchOS 6.0.1 will randomly reboot or whatever.

    Like, I'll raise my wrist to see the time and it turns black and does the rotating dots and then the Apple Logo. Or I will click the Walkie Talkie to answer my friend and poof there it goes again.

    Anyone else having this happen?

    submitted by /u/ZuraX15301
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel