• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    iPad My "everything I need on-the-go" setup

    iPad My "everything I need on-the-go" setup


    My "everything I need on-the-go" setup

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:15 AM PDT

    [dumb post] Accidentally found a perfectly working writing position for the Keyboard folio. Keyboard doesn’t work so no accidental key presses, and doesn’t wobble!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:01 AM PDT

    My Minimal University Setup

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    Duck Duck Go now auto defaults to a dark theme in Safari if you have dark mode on for iPadOS

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    I think I’m in love!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    Has your iPad Pro replaced your primary computer?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    I'm a current MacBook Pro (MBP) user and have been considering switching over to a iPad Pro professionally. I manage a nonprofit and mostly use my MBP for email, Google Docs & Sheets, and Omnifocus and of course my calendar. At my desk I do have a dock for my MBP that connects me to a second monitor. I think my biggest fear is losing the ability to have a second monitor. I don't think the second monitor is a must but it does help when multitasking (ie - while writing a grant I'll pull a previous grant up and copy paste sections).

    I'm attracted to the iPad Pro for the extreme portability, Apple Pencil for notes, and reading. I also feel that having an iPad laying in front of you during a meeting is less obtrusive than an open laptop.

    If you've made the switch to an iPad Pro as your primary computer I'd love to hear what you're exporting has been. Do you have any regrets?

    submitted by /u/chbritton
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone been able to adjust “ portrait depth and lighting effects” on potrait pictures from an Iphone on an ipad pro 11 in ios 13?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    What determines the size of a screenshot on a given device?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    Am not proud of the amount of screenshots i possess, but I noticed they significantly vary in size from ~1 to 20+ MB. They are all the original PNG files.

    submitted by /u/Fendlener
    [link] [comments]

    White spots in Air 3, just as I was commenting there's no issues this happened

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:19 AM PDT

    I love the low data mode for WiFi since I do everything on my iPad, without it I'd be paying way over $100 rather than $40 monthly

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    iPad Pro + Smart Keyboard + Apple mouse with first person shooter games?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:00 PM PDT

    Hi. I just acquired this combination and curious if it's possible to play first person shooters this way and if so which games. I know game controllers are a thing now with ipadOS, but i can't for the life of me play FPS games this way.

    submitted by /u/soopafly
    [link] [comments]

    I love my 2018 Refurbished iPad Pro

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:57 PM PDT

    Decided to recently take the plunge on a refurbished iPad and it's been all good so far no complaints. If anyone wants to watch my YouTube video on my experience let me know down in the comments.

    submitted by /u/Rocksand13
    [link] [comments]

    Quick type keyboard moving on its own

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:46 PM PDT

    I have a 12.9" 2018 iPad Pro running iPad OS 13.1.3 and there are times where the Quick type keyboard will start moving on its own , usually towards the bottom right corner. It's really annoying and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this or a similar problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/WerbenJaegerman
    [link] [comments]

    Smart folio suggestions?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I need some help. I really would like to get the Apple smart folio with the keyboard, however I'm nervous about the minimal protection it provides. I don't go around dropping my iPad Pro (11"), but it's more of a just in case thing I guess? I love that the keyboard case is so light and minimalistic, but is it worth the drop in protection? I'm currently have a Speck folio and the Logitech keys-to-go.

    submitted by /u/darkelf771
    [link] [comments]

    IpadOS - Open Multitasking with app from folder

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I have all my apps in folders on my dock. With iOS12 it was possible to drag apps from folders to open them in multitask mode. It seems that this behaviour is not working anymore.

    Is there a setting that I am missing to activate this behaviour again? Is it a bug?

    submitted by /u/ovr_the_top
    [link] [comments]

    Math Study Notes Notability?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if you can download like someone's say Math study notes into Notability? Kind of like quizlets allows you? Would love it if someone shared their say calculus notes that you can study from?

    submitted by /u/precator
    [link] [comments]

    Using split view in Files to categorize my music for my content

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    My mum won't let me the new iPad Pro after the headphone jack removal

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    I'm interested in buying the new 11" iPad Pro for worth money in December. My mum has this problem:

    She hates wireless headphones because of the health. It causes me radiation on me & it hurts me. Since Galaxy Tab S6 & s5e doesn't have headphone jacks, apple is removing headphone jacks from all devices. (except for the iPod Touch) I hated the adapters because they offer the same problem, what tablet can i get for using wired headphones, so i can bypass the wireless health warning?

    submitted by /u/DawnHopps10
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth keyboard lagg issue

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    I have an iPad pro 9,7 inch combined with a bluetooth keyboard (Belkin ultimate lite). Most of the time when I type something, it becomes very laggy and causes huge delay when typing.

    Does anyone know what could be the problem? (There is enough memory space left on it.)

    submitted by /u/Spartacusz
    [link] [comments]

    While downloading Youtube videos, its asking to signup for premium plan

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    I noticed this today on my ipad but the same videos are downloaded on my (non apple) mobile phone.

    Anyone else noticed this?

    Any ipad app or way to download youtube videos to be watched later?

    submitted by /u/vineet19del
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do with my iPad Pro 9.7 which stocks in

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:06 AM PDT

    I have sent it to Genius bar a week before, those genius have tried to use their iTunes to recovery my iPad from DFU or white apple, but it doesn't work after waiting a hour there. The only opinion they offered is replacing the whole main board, which is even more expensive than a second hand one.

    I have some knowledge of electronic and have some tools like soldering iron or multimeter. This iPad still has a good LCD panel and a large storage chip. Is there any possible I can remove the rear shell of this iPad connecting it some debug port to find out what extractly the problem it has ? Is there the 3rd part components available from the Internet?

    Or I can use its panel in somewhere else ?

    submitted by /u/bipred
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life on the iPad Pro 3. Gen.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    I use the new iPad Pro 13 inch for university stuff just writing and reading and I get just about 3 hours of screen on time before i have to recharge my iPad. Is this normal or is there a change the battery is defect?

    submitted by /u/julespuffer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel